Pages:
Author

Topic: Sucre (SUCR) X11 based cryptocurrency POW, Masternode, Private and Instant Send - page 52. (Read 40806 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is there a chain split ? explorer block is far behind pool and my wallet .

looks like the block explorer is just slow to update
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Is there a chain split ? explorer block is far behind pool and my wallet .
manual payments have been sent out to the following (only last 5 of your wallet shown )

{
"NFxvV":6314.18013477, done
"EieKc":3636.77903022, done
"a6hnr":2033.85313851, done
"Nv6WA":558.93940683, done
"hcUHx":534.07864057, done
"CvVaE":0.36363411, done
"6Uvzp":0.00266468, done}
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
i like Phore
my masternode dont pay me Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
470 GH/s with 370 blocks found so far, not bad guys Smiley

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.blockfinder.guru:3533 -u -p c=SUCR

*0.5% mining fee on all coins. Use your coins wallet address, do not mine to a BTC wallet. Do not mine direct to an exchange wallet! blockfinder.guru is not responsible for lost coins mined direct to an exchange.

Activity: 116
Not a criticism, just a doubt: What is the purpose of this coin? Who is responsible for the project?

In addition: Is this your first project? Do you plan to support this long term or is it just a test project?

Not my first project. Will try to respond to all question , but let my first stabilize this first. Please new miner use pool 2.

Pool1: overloaded for now use pool 2

Pool2: https://sucre.miningfield.com

I cant register at this pool, errors during registration

This has been solved.

Users can register now.

Regards,
Luis Fonseca
Miningfield Admin

If you got the error during registration, you don't need to register again, just login with your email and the password that you set.

All accounts have been unlocked.

Regards,
Luis Fonseca
Miningfield Admin
Activity: 116
Not a criticism, just a doubt: What is the purpose of this coin? Who is responsible for the project?

In addition: Is this your first project? Do you plan to support this long term or is it just a test project?

Not my first project. Will try to respond to all question , but let my first stabilize this first. Please new miner use pool 2.

This has been solved.

Users can register now.

Regards,
Luis Fonseca
Miningfield Admin
Folks if you are renting hash please set your password to

c=SUCR,d=256

some wallets are on the wrong coin, please PM your wallet address if you see other blocks in your history so i can switch you over
The SHAman has added this coin to his teachings. This mystical blockfinder.guru will begin sending you riches every 15 minutes after your first discovered block is confirmed.

Simply let your miners meditate with The SHAman at:

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.blockfinder.guru:3533 -u -p c=SUCR

*0.5% mining fee on all coins. Use your coins wallet address, do not mine to a BTC wallet. Do not mine direct to an exchange wallet! blockfinder.guru is not responsible for lost coins mined direct to an exchange.

Activity: 140
Activity: 353
Merit: 20
Makefile.am:78: error: CPPFLAGS_FOR_BUILD must be set with '=' before using '+='
Makefile.am:79: error: CFLAGS_FOR_BUILD must be set with '=' before using '+='
what error is this?
yup please fix this

reserving 1 bounty for pool once code is fixed

Yes, have the same problem when I use git clone. this was push from a windows computer.

So will try to find the problem.

Quick fix: if you use the main source below this will work. CHMOD 755 the build file and run PATH=$(echo "$PATH" | sed -e 's/:\/mnt.*//g')

http://sucremoneda.net/dvbfg/sucre-master.zip

Or this fix below from a pool #2 Admin https://sucre.miningfield.com

As for the previous error, I tryed to wokaround it by changing adding this juist before:
 CPPFLAGS_FOR_BUILD=
 CFLAGS_FOR_BUILD=

This causes autogen to run correctly.

configure also ran till the end, but there were some "Command not found" errors in the middle.

WHen I ran make, it crashed.

Apparently it was trying to run this:

-I. -g -O2 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-function -c src/gen_context.c -o gen_context.o
gen_context.o -o gen_context

Instead of this:

gcc -I. -g -O2 -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-function -c src/gen_context.c -o gen_context.o
gcc gen_context.o -o gen_context
Activity: 140

Makefile.am:78: error: CPPFLAGS_FOR_BUILD must be set with '=' before using '+='
Makefile.am:79: error: CFLAGS_FOR_BUILD must be set with '=' before using '+='
what error is this?
yup please fix this

reserving 1 bounty for pool once code is fixed
Activity: 25
Activity: 353
Merit: 20

Activity: 294

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Pages:
Jump to: