Pages:
Author

Topic: Suddenly, Russia Plans To Ban Cryptocurrency Sales To ‘Ordinary People’ - page 4. (Read 1554 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Russia is paranoying with anything if it can make "ordinary" people more successful. The goverment only need money for themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
Ridiculous idea!
This soundsa bit like they wanna make crypto investing an elite thing.
I highly doubt this is going to work out.
The black market and local trading in dark side streets will thrive!

This is why Russian chicks love getting fucked in the ass.  They are used to it.  Putin has been fucking the people in the ass for years.  

This is nothing other than a silly explanation for a law they will try to use to limit capital flight.  Russia is highly exposed to capital flight and its effects.  They will do whatever it takes to keep capital and hard currency inside of Russia.  Buying bitcoin involves hard currency leaving Russia.  Of course that is going to be illegal.  Get the lard!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I still don't get it how can some one ban you buying bitcoin. I mean how can you get it done.It's decentralized.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
based on experience any news that comes from Russia has always been way too exaggerated. for example some random Russian dude talks about banning bitcoin and the news sites start saying Russia banned bitcoin!
and again based on experience things that come from news sites like "cointelegraph" should be considered bullshit unless proven otherwise.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It seems like someone believes that cryptocoins will go really up with the value so they want to assure that only those who are already wealthy remain so...
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

After reading the news what I see is bunch of confused set of people who don't know how to set their priorities right and are also bent on making some people dependent of elite class for the rest of their lives because that is what this policy is all about and nothing else. The same person who spoke about a mining farm is coming to talk of about a Ponzi scheme I find that more confusing than anything.
Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
Powerful people alreadyhave ways trading anonymously, as we saw in Panama papers. Bitcoin is what wants to give that power to the people as well.
It is no surprise that government officials want to keep this power exclusive for themselves.
legendary
Activity: 1303
Merit: 1681
a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours
I read about it on reddit and it's quiet disappointing. In my opinion it's not a big setback for bitcoin. With this regulation they try to protect "oligarchs", they don't give ordinary russian people the chance to profit from bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Ridiculous idea!
This soundsa bit like they wanna make crypto investing an elite thing.
I highly doubt this is going to work out.
The black market and local trading in dark side streets will thrive!
Pages:
Jump to: