Pages:
Author

Topic: suggestion bounty to join - page 2. (Read 3631 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 28, 2019, 08:32:00 AM
I see a lot of bounty and new bounty  every day.
I know here a lot joining bounty program, i hope you introduce a good bounty program to join.
I hope your suggestion according to your experience with this bounty.
Also i want to know the average of return i can earn.

the first you must to make your rank higher minimum to full member if your rank have been full member then you can go to bounties section to join signature campaign or social media campaign. While waiting your rank higher you can join in airdrop  for get reward. it i do when i am newbie based on this forum. for now you have to selective to choose legit's bounty because many bounty and only little bounty are legit
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
December 25, 2019, 09:23:04 AM
For participating in bounty activities, almost no one can point you to the correct rewards for bounty activities, and you can only get the corresponding reward based on your level.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
September 13, 2019, 05:31:50 PM
I don't think the successful bounty hunter will prefer to ask the recommendations of the other bounty hunters instead of making own research in the related forum boards. Many bounty participants will recommend the other bounty campaigns except they worn the signature of the bounty campaigns due to the fear of getting the low amount from the bounty campaigns after other bounty hunters joining.

One more time the bad environment for the bounty hunters taught us the valuable lessons. In the crypto world, the bounty hunting is like playing a Baccarat. The outcome is usually Banker side but the bettors prefer to put their money on the player side. Teams also know the reason for dumped tokens in the market, so they stumble to accept the risky bounty distribution settlement.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 13, 2019, 05:27:23 PM
I did not joined any bounty before, and when i think to join it i saw this post and your comment, it is disappointed me to hear that the bounty not profitable.
copper member
Activity: 122
September 13, 2019, 06:37:58 AM
Anybody giving you an average is merely deceiving you. You can earn nothing for your efforts in come cases as has personally happened to me on several occasions. Even after choosing a project that has reach it's projected soft cap, there is no guarantee the project will still be successful. Even if it is, prices on the exchange determine to a great extent the value of your rewards.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 13, 2019, 06:30:43 AM
try to join bounty campaign that pay fixed amount weekly or monthly and has a middleman that handle there funds, surely did not turn to a scam.
and also just focus now ranking your account. most campaign didn't accept newbie participants.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
September 13, 2019, 04:12:17 AM
I would rely advise that you take your mind off believing that you will get any perfect one that would ever give you a perfect project, most of us here are only trying our possible best to bring out the good projects that we see, and sometimes if we use the real criteria that we should use, we will really not find any project really up to standard, but we have to just continue to try in our little way by using some of the tips that we have all seen in this forum on how to sample a good project out.

There won't be any point repeating those things again here, as you can find those tip if you research on this forum which would bring them out for you, but there is just one tip that is always helpful to me, it is about trying to investigate the team thoroughly before you do anything.
Activity: 1
September 10, 2019, 03:06:30 AM
TOKOIN MALAYSIA
Trade Financing Platform for Accelerating Growth of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Emerging Markets
Guide to Purchase TOKO on KuCoin
In case you’ve missed it, we completed our token sale on KuCoin’s Spotlight program on 23rd August 2019 reaching an all-time high of 9x once trading commenced in the USDT market.

Given the immense interest from the community along with queries on how to purchase the TOKO token, we thought it would be best to provide a short guide on how to purchase TOKO from the KuCoin exchange.

Follow the steps to learn how to purchase the TOKO Token:

Step 1: Getting USDT to purchase TOKO
Have an account on the KuCoin exchange
Note: Always ensure that you are visiting the correct website before entering your credentials.
TOKO is currently trading in the USDT pair so, in order to purchase the token, you would need to have USDT in your wallet on the KuCoin exchange.
In case you do not have USDT, you can deposit into your USDT wallet by going to the Assets section in the top right-hand corner of your screen and selecting deposit option.

Important: Do ensure you are sending USDT to the correct address. USDT addresses are different for OMNI, ECR20, and TRC20. If OMNI USDT is sent to the ERC20 USDT address, the exchange will not be able to recover your funds.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
September 10, 2019, 12:26:47 AM
I know here a lot joining bounty program, i hope you introduce a good bounty program to join.

Unfortunately i'm out of suggestion because bounties nowadays are not good.
You won't know the return or the reward you get until the campaign end, because usually they will give the reward based on the stakes.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
September 09, 2019, 06:37:33 PM
Your position is completely wrong, buddy. Try to figure out what is happening in the bounty campaigns now and then you will realize how much your opinion is wrong.
He has no idea how to be a profitable bounty hunter in the crypto bounty world, that is the reason this thread was opened. The current bounty campaigns don't have good choices and the promised rewards are lower than a signature campaign that pays in the BTC per post IMHO. In the end, the bounty rewards should worth to spend a time with small bounty tasks. Otherwise, I consider the bounty campaigns as a waste of the time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 09, 2019, 06:17:02 AM

In my opinion, choosing a bounty campaign is like choosing a good investment. And a good bounty manager will not damage his reputation by managing a bad project. I will choose a bounty whose manager already has a good reputation in this forum
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!
September 09, 2019, 06:31:37 PM
Your position is completely wrong, buddy. Try to figure out what is happening in the bounty campaigns now and then you will realize how much your opinion is wrong.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
September 09, 2019, 11:32:37 AM
As I recommended before,
Tokocoin
Function X
Vite
Xcard

In my opinion, is the list above the best bounty so far, no one can estimate the amount that can be obtained but at least there is a guarantee you will be paid and can trade on the exchange
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 09, 2019, 11:04:20 AM
The average revenue you can earn from Bounty campaigns is hard to say in advance. Because the amount of bounty rewards varies according to the number of participants and which campaign (social media, signature etc.) you will prefer. Also, I cannot recommend a bounty campaign as a name, because it's hard to know which bounty campaign is good or bad right now. In my opinion, it is better to choose campaigns organized by managers wich have positive trust. Also, you should do your own research too on that projects which you want to join.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1195
September 09, 2019, 05:26:58 AM

6. [BOUNTY] [SIGNATURE] Minter signature campaign. $50 000 worth, JOIN TODAY!*

What a strange suggestion. Last week there were already 260+ participants, that compete for 50k worth BIP tokens. Bounty has no limitation of participants. I'm 100% sure, that at the end campaign will bi pumped with participants and everyone will receive few dollars worth tokens.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
September 09, 2019, 05:22:45 AM

your account still newbie, and as i knew there is no bounty campaign accepting newbie account mate
i think you can learn about bounty first, while you try to increase your member rank
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 09, 2019, 05:20:38 AM

Ideally, you should find a good project on your own. No one has enough experience to share good bounty for you. Work hard instead of asking questions like that
Activity: 8
September 09, 2019, 05:02:20 AM
Can anyone tell me recommended bounty I can participate
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
September 09, 2019, 05:00:39 AM
We cannot suggest you at all at least in my opinion because we all need to experience to join the fake bounties to be able to use it as an experience when we join another bounty again, unless that peoples are fool when he sees that the sign of the fakes bounties are there and he is still want to join.

When Joining bounties there is 50/50 chance to gain or lose but if you have enough experince you can increase these chances and make yourself gain a lot of money from bounty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 09, 2019, 04:55:55 AM
I don't think there's much advice for you here.I think that you should do the analysis and the choice in favor of a project.This will give you more experience and understanding of what to pay attention to in the future.There will be a lot of knowledge and experience - will be able to earn good money.count only on yourself and your strength,do not be lazy.
Pages:
Jump to: