Pages:
Author

Topic: suggestion bounty to join - page 3. (Read 3644 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
September 09, 2019, 04:02:09 AM
I see a lot of bounty and new bounty  every day.
I know here a lot joining bounty program, i hope you introduce a good bounty program to join.
I hope your suggestion according to your experience with this bounty.
Also i want to know the average of return i can earn.

I don't know which bounty is good, so there is no specific suggestion for you to join the bounty. I joined the bounty campaign right now, which is HAWK because I think it's good.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
September 09, 2019, 03:23:19 AM
I know here a lot joining bounty program, i hope you introduce a good bounty program to join.

There are a lot of strategies as regards bounting hunting, but to be honest and precise only a few of those strategies work. What you truly need in this space is luck. The luck of enrolling for the right bounty and the luck to get paid after bounty ends, the luck to be able to trade or sell it at an exchange, the luck to see reasonable volume at the exchange its been traded in. Its all about luck for me.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 09, 2019, 02:55:56 AM

I can't guarantee that, whether the payment will be large or a scam will occur, I can't guarantee 100%. because the project can always change midway.

but I have a good suggestion for those of you who want to look for new bounties, please check bountyhive or bountyplatform.io, if there are still active bounties, please join.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 09, 2019, 02:46:34 AM
My suggestion is you do not depend entirely on others to choose good bounty campaigns. Generally, bounty hunters suggest any one the bounty campaigns they are participating in. You should research, look at whitepaper, one paper and website of a bounty project. It is not possible to say how much you can earn from bounty campaigns. Some projects pay good amounts while others do not. 
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
September 09, 2019, 01:44:28 AM

Let me tell you what bounty I have joined:

1. [BOUNTY] EZ365 - Digital Asset Ecosystem Play Trade Learn.
2. [BOUNTY] Soraix - Equity Token & Crypto Currency Exchange Platform
3. [BOUNTY] [IEO] CurioInvest - Bringing Collectables into the Digital World 🚀 🚀**
4. [BOUNTY] Hawk Network - Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure
5. [BOUNTY][Pngme]🔷🔷Decentralized Lending Platform and Mobile Banking App💳🗺️🌟
6. [BOUNTY] [SIGNATURE] Minter signature campaign. $50 000 worth, JOIN TODAY!*
7. [Bounty][XCARD]✅Spend Anywhere, Any Cryptocurrency, With Any Payment Card🔛💲💳✅

NB
* = Signature Campaign only
** = Almost END

If you are looking for new bounty, maybe you can subscribe this telegram channel:

https://t.me/bountyairdropotaku
https://t.me/BountySheet
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
September 09, 2019, 01:36:50 AM
At your rate you are starting in a wrong way.
There are only few who will tell bounties here yet those suggestion will not be valid as there are only few good bounties.
It is on your own if you really want to earn. Good thing is you can choose IEO bounties for better percentage of success.
Activity: 1358
September 09, 2019, 01:21:47 AM
We really don't know how much we can earn from the bounties, it depends to the token allocations and the participants, few participants will be better chances we could get high reward from it and we also don't know if that bounty we joined is legit, better to do your own research
Activity: 658
September 09, 2019, 01:33:54 AM

Work first, then think about income. Lol
Just look at the vision and mission of the bounty that you will take part in. How much is the supply for the bounty. Just join the bounty I'm following right now.
Or please choose yourself with a few considerations that you should consider.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
September 09, 2019, 01:23:51 AM

Because this remains a very deregulated marketplace, anybody can start a crypto-based project and have it be crowdfunded anytime. This is the reason why there are so many projects being introduced from time to time but nobody can sure which of these new project will eventually make it and have real value when they entered the exchanges. Many can't actually make it past the soft cap goal and many of those who do failed to enter the cryptocurrency exchanges and among those who do only a very few will have real value and can survive the harsh environment.

However, there are some very few which can still excel and will eventually be successful. Remember, that even though we are in the cryptocurrency industry, as far as the business is concerned this is still real world where start-ups can have a hard time to still be alive after 2 years. I remember reading a survey which stated that start-ups in the crypto space has only a shelf life of 14 months on the average. Reality really sucks that is why taking a time to determine a project to support otherwise just accept that many of them can just be a waste of time and if one has a lot of free time this can still be better than doing nothing at all.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
September 09, 2019, 01:20:52 AM

you cannot see a good project nowadays mate because mostly are play money , and even you earn some rewards on it and you hold it for long time it's just a wasting time because its a totally shitcoin. For short has no potential to accumulate value and the real intention is to scam ppl.   If i were if you want to invest and to earn good return i suggest put your money and efforts on some finished projects or bounty to assure everything is worth it.  to prevent regrets as well because you know its very difficult to determine how good the project nowadays on the bounty section.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
September 09, 2019, 01:11:08 AM
Based on my own experienced participate on bounties managed by Arteezy, i have been in his bounties in the past months and all of it became successful. Example is harmony and bizpaye, currently ongoing bounties are tokoin but only one week left and xcard which is currently on the fourth week. You can check it out and see if it fits your taste.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
September 09, 2019, 12:44:58 AM
I really sorry for that and i can't recommend you because we don't know really, which project will be successful or failed/scam. Basically you can research more information of strong project and good quality then i hope you will find some real project and definitely your luck.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
September 08, 2019, 06:08:47 PM
Nowadays it has come to luck. It does not matter how deep you will research this project, there is no guarantee that even after 100 million fundraising it will not go scam. Take part in projects will good whitepaper, team, product and community and hope for the best.
Guarantee, assurance...with this is mostly be missing. Thus, joining bounty campaigns is just finding our luck and you are right, though they have a good team, market strategies, and good market asset but we can't be sure how these people run the project in the long run.  They might be good at the start but not sure if they will be the same in the coming days, and yet to think greediness will soon to appear bringing them to ruin what they've started.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
September 08, 2019, 05:57:08 PM
I can only give advice because basically it is quite difficult to determine a profitable, promising, and not scam bounty. Cryptocurrency is full of unpredictability. First, before joining a bounty, you must understand that there are many risks that you must understand: the allocation is cut (not according to the initial agreement), the distribution and listing process is long, the tokens are locked for some time, etc. Second, do an in-depth analysis related to the period and budgeted allocation, the bounty manager who handles must also be taken into consideration. If you can, choose a project with real use, or a working product, or a token already available on the market, or the payment is using BTC and ETH. This is not a guarantee but can be an alternative.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 08, 2019, 05:12:28 PM
I think Soraix is going to be a good campaign.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
September 08, 2019, 04:45:51 PM
you want too much. you want other people to do your work for you. just study each project that appears on the forum and if you like it, then participate
Activity: 728
September 08, 2019, 04:37:50 PM
The average income of bounty hunters is usually impossible to calculate. To calculate it - you need to know the income of all participants of generosity - it is unrealistic. Also, with the question of the best generosity - not every participant will share such information so that he was not accused of any proposed project has become fraudulent. You yourself must learn to choose generosity carefully in order to participate.

Activity: 434
September 08, 2019, 03:05:34 PM
My advice, it's better if you follow a bounty project that does have a clear company concept and of course the bounty manager is also very influential in that case because an experienced bounty manager will of course chooses a good and potential bounty project for him to handle, if you want You can join several projects at once with social media and content campaign so that you have a greater chance of getting good results than a signature campaign, if you are still confused about signature campaign, you can check the signatures that I use today, but it all depends on your own personality and you surely know which bounty is good and suitable for you to follow.
Activity: 490
September 08, 2019, 02:03:52 PM
Nowadays it has come to luck. It does not matter how deep you will research this project, there is no guarantee that even after 100 million fundraising it will not go scam. Take part in projects will good whitepaper, team, product and community and hope for the best.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
September 08, 2019, 12:54:09 PM
Of a truth, the current project been managed by Artezeey are just good. Tokoin, XCARD, and he has a new one just launched recently. You can check my signature too and study the project for yourself, if you feel satisfied, you can choose to join the campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: