Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggestion for tablet.. which brand is best ..??? - page 2. (Read 2555 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Samsumg.

Thing about what would happens with your software if apple disappears
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i had a chinese brand tablet with dual core processor 8 gb storage 512 mb ram, it was okay but i had problem with charging it, i fixed that problem and now the touch doesn't work. But it was only 40 euros. So i guess it was okay for that amount of money Tongue
I would say that samsung galaxy tab and apple ipad are the best

samsung and apple aremore costly and i can have better features in sony brand ..

Samsung Tab series is not an expensive tablet, have great performance and that makes them a great deal. Apple tablets are expensive but they are the top of the list, their quality is just perfect Smiley)) Sony is a very good brand also you are right, but i will never buy a sony tablet, if i have to it would samsung for sure Smiley))
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
NVIDIA Shiled gaming tablet. if you want performance
Activity: 294
turkish casper Cheesy Cheesy 
Activity: 112
You're asking the wrong lady. Maybe call the geek squad?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
samsung
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
I have a samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1", this is the 3g/wifi version.

Your more than welcome to buy it off me as I use it as a desk clock.

If you want it, google what they are worth and make me a offer.

ummph ..
u are quit late budy .. i have just bought tab ... sometime else..
thanks ..Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 76
I have a samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1", this is the 3g/wifi version.

Your more than welcome to buy it off me as I use it as a desk clock.

If you want it, google what they are worth and make me a offer.
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
samsung is good brand i guess
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Which is best for poker, that is not mac?
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
i had a chinese brand tablet with dual core processor 8 gb storage 512 mb ram, it was okay but i had problem with charging it, i fixed that problem and now the touch doesn't work. But it was only 40 euros. So i guess it was okay for that amount of money Tongue

samsung and apple aremore costly and i can have better features in sony brand ..
Activity: 168
well .. both brands are great but i need a waterproof tab .. which perhaps not available in apple and Samsung . ..
Well you could have said that in the first place. It is usually Sony who makes these.

That's what I was just thinking. You should state this vital requirement in the op. Does it really need to be waterproof? Are there many tablets that are even waterproof? I'd just go with a cheap one. I just googled waterproof ones and they seem to be very expensive.

yeah it's really need to be waterprof ,... i have google before i start this thread .. found many tablet which are water proof .. i just want to know among all of them which one is best ... well going with cheap tablet for a tab dont make sens for me i always prefer good quality .and good quality come with good price ..:p
Activity: 686
Why do you need a waterproof tablet? Are you going to dive underwater with it?
Activity: 59
well .. both brands are great but i need a waterproof tab .. which perhaps not available in apple and Samsung . ..
Well you could have said that in the first place. It is usually Sony who makes these.

That's what I was just thinking. You should state this vital requirement in the op. Does it really need to be waterproof? Are there many tablets that are even waterproof? I'd just go with a cheap one. I just googled waterproof ones and they seem to be very expensive.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Thanx for the suggestion as  i like it very much and also the tab .. so i will buy this and i hope my sis like it to ..Smiley Smiley Smiley
once again thank u soo much  ..
You're welcome. I also hope that she will enjoy the gift.
If you ever need help with anything related to technology feel free to start another thread or contact me directly, I would be happy to help.

~Lauda
You should take a look here for some recommendations.

Sony Z3 Compact would be a decent pick if you don't want something big, since it is 8.1 .

Thanx for the suggestion as  i like it very much and also the tab .. so i will buy this and i hope my sis like it to ..Smiley Smiley Smiley
once again thank u soo much  ..
Pages:
Jump to: