Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggestion for tablet.. which brand is best ..??? - page 3. (Read 2555 times)

Activity: 720
Merit: 500
There is no best brand for tablets, just as there isn't one for smartphones.
I guess this really depends on what you're looking for/your budget. Apple and Samsung are usually the best in both segments (tablets and smartphones). You could try Ipad Air 2 or Samsung Galaxy Tab S.

I agree but they're overprice. A cheaper one will do they job just as good, just don't go too cheap. Op, why don't you give us your budget and maybe people can give you better recommendations based on that.

well .. both brands are great but i need a waterproof tab .. which perhaps not available in apple and Samsung . ..

waterproof tablet?..

Android, right?

yeah .. the android..
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
well .. both brands are great but i need a waterproof tab .. which perhaps not available in apple and Samsung . ..
Well you could have said that in the first place. It is usually Sony who makes these.
You should take a look here for some recommendations.

Sony Z3 Compact would be a decent pick if you don't want something big, since it is 8.1 .
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I guess this really depends on what you're looking for/your budget. Apple and Samsung are usually the best in both segments (tablets and smartphones). You could try Ipad Air 2 or Samsung Galaxy Tab S.

I agree but they're overprice. A cheaper one will do they job just as good, just don't go too cheap. Op, why don't you give us your budget and maybe people can give you better recommendations based on that.

waterproof tablet?..

Android, right?

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
What about a 7" inch tablet with windows 8.1 ?

They are currently "cheap", or 8" inch.

I have an lynx 11.6" with 8.1 and i'm happy... i made this post with it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I use nexus
Activity: 616
anything but apple. about 70% of ipad's price is just fart air going to the cayman islands
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It depends upon your budget which has not been disclosed in this thread but the intention is good . I would suggest samsung brand for tabs . They have strong base in multiple electronic areas . I have a plamtop and two phones in which one is a smartphone , all of them have same brand and its samsung .
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
MS Surface Pro 3
Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
I always pick up cheap ones on dx.com... Actually depends on what your sis will use it for. If it's for watching movies/surfing the web, even a $30 one will do the trick...

Activity: 686
I use Nexus 7 2013 and I love it. Was on Nexus 7 1st generation before.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
hi .
which company or brand tablet are you using ..and which one is best one  ..?  As i have to buy tab for my younger sis for her bday gift so suggest me .. i have no experience with tablet.. ??
Pages:
Jump to: