Pages:
Author

Topic: Suggestion : Merit Jail - page 2. (Read 336 times)

copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
April 24, 2018, 11:47:35 AM
Seems a good idea with extra load for the mods  Cheesy I guess the mods are already having difficult time with the tasks they have to perform for all these new comers are spamming everyday on top of it you are suggesting another work for them.

By the way I liked the idea.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 24, 2018, 11:47:23 AM
Few questions arise in my mind :

1. Would there be further sub-categories or it would be a mess made up of posts which would have else belonged different categories ?

2. Would the certain merit requirement be time based, say minimum to get x merit per month, or total merit of particular user ? If it's the first case, then users who might not be that active or temporarily not posting for long might also suffer even though their posts be of high quality.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
April 24, 2018, 11:39:00 AM
Remember we used to have newbie jail?
Why not make a Merit jail as well?
If you do not get a certain amount of merit, you will not be allowed to post 'normally' outside of that board or not at all maybe.
We can do this for each rank and not just newbies. Might also need to make the admins of that board become the defacto merit sources. Their job would be to exclusively asard merit to decent posts within that board.

What do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: