Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★SUMcoin[X11]★★POW/POS ★★only 55.000 coins★★1000% POS★★C-CEX★★ - page 2. (Read 31959 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Alright I give up. I guess I'm the only one who cares about Sumcoin. It's a shame because 1000% POS would have been really nice, but at this rate we'll never make it to the block where POS starts.

Exactly.
Good decision. Dev is not active and if it's not here responding to your inquiries, you don't have to hold or believe on their coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Alright I give up. I guess I'm the only one who cares about Sumcoin. It's a shame because 1000% POS would have been really nice, but at this rate we'll never make it to the block where POS starts.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Come on guys 1000% POS is awesome! We need more miners on Sumcoin!!
We also need active Dev and more news and updates Smiley
Come on guys 1000% POS is awesome! We need more miners on Sumcoin!!
I hope we didn't mine all this time for nothing  Undecided

Dev, when does the POS start? After POW ends, or after coins are how old? I'm still mining this because I like the high POS, but I haven't had any stake so I'd like to know when it will start staking.

Info from OP: POS starts at block 80000

But with this kind low activity I doubt we'll pass even 40K Smiley

Oh I guess I'm blind. Thanks.

Dev, when does the POS start? After POW ends, or after coins are how old? I'm still mining this because I like the high POS, but I haven't had any stake so I'd like to know when it will start staking.

Info from OP: POS starts at block 80000

But with this kind low activity I doubt we'll pass even 40K Smiley

Activity: 406
"Mixing coins" based zerocoin already implemented in the coin and it will be an additional function to the TOR.
dev hard working
lol
Activity: 229
Above it there is no rain. Shoot a coin - it rich, no - he has seen in the sleeve have a bunch of forks. Grin Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
 Lips sealed ya: DEV will make miners rich someday.. or will NOT if dumping coins all the time Smiley
What a great idea, low number of coins in POW and 1000% interest POS. I like the sound of it!
Activity: 41
Hey Dev, u must more active
where r you?

To sit on the forum? There are things more important than say here. On the days will be added TOR, while in "test" mode, the work is humming.
yes, if you are dev of this coin
u must sit on the forum.

lol

no volume
no dev activite
no support
no community

coin died
Activity: 41
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
where r you?

To sit on the forum? There are things more important than say here. On the days will be added TOR, while in "test" mode, the work is humming.

Correctly. It is necessary to work over a coin. We wait for news.
Activity: 47
"Mixing coins" based zerocoin already implemented in the coin and it will be an additional function to the TOR.

Nice!! Smiley U have a plane, a? Smiley нaздopoвя! Smiley

i recomend: http://sum.hashlink.eu . Very fast guys.. nice support..
Activity: 140
Activity: 140
where r you?

where r you?
Pages:
Jump to: