Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★SUMcoin[X11]★★POW/POS ★★only 55.000 coins★★1000% POS★★C-CEX★★ - page 3. (Read 31959 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
http://pools.hashlink.eu/hl-logo.png

SUM.HASHLINK.EU
Spread some hash! Come mine with us! Wink
EU Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum-eu1.hashlink.eu:5051
US Stratum: stratum+tcp://stratum-us1.hashlink.eu:5051

Seems OK as usual, +1
Activity: 140
the network is growing - 7 Gh already.   Roll Eyes
I received your walet.dat. look do send coins. Yes maximum send coins 5 SUM in a single transaction at a new address.
Ok, thanks Dev. Good support!  Cheesy

I helped you to send a little.  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 54
I received your walet.dat. look do send coins. Yes maximum send coins 5 SUM in a single transaction at a new address.
Ok, thanks Dev. Good support!  Cheesy
Remeber the wallet has limits on sending payments , you can send just 5 coin in 1 transaction , if you send more you get that error "Error: Transaction creation failed" , try to send 4x 5 SUM then try to send more

Oh, yes. I forgot it! Thanks scorpio18. I can send it with 5 SUM. Cheesy

Remeber the wallet has limits on sending payments , you can send just 5 coin in 1 transaction , if you send more you get that error "Error: Transaction creation failed" , try to send 4x 5 SUM then try to send more

Oh, yes. I forgot it! Thanks scorpio18. I can send it with 5 SUM. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

I setup new wallet at another PC. And then, I copy wallet.dat to new wallet.
But the same Sad

it can depend on your operating system
I use win7

32 bit or 64 bit. I myself have Win7 64 bit and everything works flawlessly. you have a coin? - if not, make a new walet.dat
I use win7 64 bit. And I have coin in old wallet.
I will send my wallet.dat for you. And can U help me transfer my coin to new wallet address?

But the same Sad

I use win7

32 bit or 64 bit. I myself have Win7 64 bit and everything works flawlessly. you have a coin? - if not, make a new walet.dat
I use win7 64 bit. And I have coin in old wallet.
I will send my wallet.dat for you. And can U help me transfer my coin to new wallet address?

But the same Sad

I use win7

total 55000 coin and too low price
need more volume and community

edit: dev, u can use twitter page for more community

unfortunately the twitter blocked without explanation of the reasons.

But the same Sad

I use win7

But the same Sad

delete all and re-supply except wallet.dat. most likely you incorrectly enter the address. something passed.
As for the conclusion of the coins is a function of protection against burglary and theft coins. As suggested coauthor it works like this - the deal on the withdrawal of the "new address" and the maximum imprisonment of 5 coins, only 4 times in 5 coins (4x5 SUM) is created. The following conclusion can multiple 10 coins in 4 transactions (4x10 amount). Next X100 (4x100), X1000 (4x1000) etc. I.e. if you do not exceed the conclusions within one limit few 4x ....... at the same address, the new limit for you will not report an error "unable to create transaction". As soon as you want to make the transaction more than the previous limit, you must do some "limit" transactions for its increase, and stop error message. Further translations in this address will not produce errors.

Man remove the limits , i dont need the limits , right now some of my pool payments i need to make them manualy because of that limit

the coin is created for protection of purses against thefts. at what here your pool? you provide it for the period of a mining and only. to people to work with a coin further. we aren't going to be arranged under you. reduce payment to 2-3 coins. and the quantity isn't so great to change a code.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
total 55000 coin and too low price
need more volume and community

edit: dev, u can use twitter page for more community

4.5% premine not announced originally  Angry - trade with caution.

premine it is spent for needs of a coin and trolling will suffice.
Pages:
Jump to: