Pages:
Author

Topic: Sumokoin - The litecoin of Monero - page 2. (Read 2093 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 252
December 21, 2017, 03:35:52 PM
Sumo just hit 2,2$ and even had a bigger peak. People start to recognize the coin and it's potential.

This was an awesome day. Many more will follow  Cheesy

@HEvangelista: Best thing to start is the ANN here on bitcointalk and the telegram chat (link provided on the ANN).

You can trade Sumo on Cryptoptia at the moment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 21, 2017, 11:22:39 AM
Interesting coin this Sumokoin. I saw the price today and it is like more than 2 dollars. That is good. Can I get more information about this coin? Where do I buy this and where can I find any information about this like roadmaps or white papers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 10:42:30 AM
Sumo is a good call

x2 in last weeks. .. Cool . someday it even hit 1.03...

Holding long term, its in ranking 500 with a super low marketcap and more news and events coming.

I´m not dumping anytime soon can easel go to position 200 as it starts getting adoption

touching 2.5 today

Definitelly this was a great call watching the price now and 27Nov when this post was created.

the marketcap is still super small... if sumo reach the Marketcap of Verge (possible cause verge is just a dogecoin fork with thor) sumo will be around 900$...
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 01:21:15 AM
I agree, ETN is a  disgrace, they still haven't released their wallets except on android..
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
December 19, 2017, 01:04:35 AM
I think anon coins are going to be huge in the coming months.  You can buy something that’s already gone up several thousand percent like monero or zcoin and maybe get a slightly higher return than btc or get in on the ground level on something promising like sumo.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 12:52:15 AM
price rising highly today  Grin
Activity: 294
December 13, 2017, 06:55:48 PM
Sumo is a good call

x2 in last weeks. .. Cool . someday it even hit 1.03...

Holding long term, its in ranking 500 with a super low marketcap and more news and events coming.

I´m not dumping anytime soon can easel go to position 200 as it starts getting adoption
Activity: 125
December 13, 2017, 02:03:33 AM
Still waiting subaddresses launch  Grin
December 05, 2017, 01:00:03 AM
A nice sumo flyer

December 03, 2017, 02:39:08 AM
Compared to icos like etn sumo should have a marketcap of 100M right away... the tech behind sumo is advanced. Subaddresses on a cryptonight coin are a massive step towards privacy AND usability.

It will be an exciting year 2018
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
December 02, 2017, 06:32:46 PM
Sumokoin price is appreciating nicely. May get more attention once it crosses
 the $1 milestone. Has x10 potential just going by low marketcap alone.
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
December 02, 2017, 06:29:22 PM
Get some sumokoin, and sell it for profit when you will be done with it and I will be one that who made $100 Million with sumokoin after 10 years.

Just a joke, get monero ''the real coin'' or oax, decred if you want a unique coins.

But who knows? litecoin made it... but sumokoin?
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 05:10:35 PM
@Wynne_. Yes I agree. Everyone has to start somewhere to prove themselves and start building a resume in the cryptospace. But starting it by cloning Monero and changing the protocol to have a premine is not a good way to start. What if they are really scammers?

That was discussed a billion times. Read the ANN.... Etherium had a premine, BTC had one... Sumo is the most legit coin I have ever seen.

It makes me mad to even see this question.... The funds are locked in the chain and can't be released...

Locked does not change the truth that it has a premine of 10%. If the developers do not want to touch the premined coins then why have the premine in the first place?

This brings up more questions. What will happen once the coins are unlocked on 2020? Who controls the wallets that hold the coins? Will the developers reveal their identities by 2020?
While i value your opinion, i must say that if, DEV Team, don't deliver what they promise, there won't be enough volume left to dump in 2020. If this coin gains respect in the Cryptocurrency world, it will be in Top 50 maybe Top 40 and they won't dump and leave the coin. 2020 is long enough to prove the development of the coin.
December 02, 2017, 01:31:01 PM
seems to me that guessing at a price not have never know. But I think SUMO has a very good potential. maybe x 10 soon

One can never know a future price, but based on the technical skills a double digit dollar price would be not to much to ask for.
Activity: 60
December 02, 2017, 11:33:30 AM
seems to me that guessing at a price not have never know. But I think SUMO has a very good potential. maybe x 10 soon
December 02, 2017, 02:45:54 AM
@Wynne_. Yes I agree. Everyone has to start somewhere to prove themselves and start building a resume in the cryptospace. But starting it by cloning Monero and changing the protocol to have a premine is not a good way to start. What if they are really scammers?

That was discussed a billion times. Read the ANN.... Etherium had a premine, BTC had one... Sumo is the most legit coin I have ever seen.

It makes me mad to even see this question.... The funds are locked in the chain and can't be released...

Locked does not change the truth that it has a premine of 10%. If the developers do not want to touch the premined coins then why have the premine in the first place?

This brings up more questions. What will happen once the coins are unlocked on 2020? Who controls the wallets that hold the coins? Will the developers reveal their identities by 2020?

If you are really interested just read the ANN. This has been discussed a lot of times, and I don't want to explain it again ... There are no valid arguments against a premine. If you want to scam in those days, just make an ico... No need to wait years for wallets to unlock  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
December 01, 2017, 09:19:48 PM

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
December 01, 2017, 10:52:23 AM
Development is so quick in sumo!  I thought the subaddresses would be finalized early next year.
December 01, 2017, 10:21:40 AM
Just a few hours ago we got this awesome release: makesure to check it out!

SUMOKOIN v0.2.0 - Sapporo - Release

Sumokoin v0.2.0, code name Sapporo, named after the capital city of Hokkaido, has been released that supports "Subaddresses" feature.

Subaddresses are on-the-fly addresses derived from wallet standard address which can be used to hide your wallet address from public eyes and therefore strengthens Sumokoin privacy.

Until all exchanges and pools upgrade binaries to this version, you may be able to use subaddresses to:

- Withdraw coin from exchanges

- Receive coins mined sent by pools

Ofc, you can use subaddresses to send/receive coins if both parties are using the latest version of binaries.

WARNING:

1 - Old wallet doesn't recognize subaddresses and cannot see the coins sent to its subaddresses (created by this wallet version). The coins sent, however, are not lost, they can be retrieved with new wallet.

2 - If you use old wallet files with new wallet cli, the tx history needs to be rebuilt by 'rescan_bc' command

Downloads: https://github.com/sumoprojects/sumokoin/releases/tag/v0.2.0.0

Activity: 602
Merit: 103
December 01, 2017, 09:42:23 AM
Feedbacks about sumo in this thread says it all. Watching this one. Hope I can decide to invest here since I am new on the community.
Pages:
Jump to: