Pages:
Author

Topic: SUPERCOIN'S REVIVAL - page 72. (Read 115659 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
February 10, 2016, 07:40:52 PM
Let me get this straight. No super to be added to cryptopia!?
 they put coins in the vote section then they check if its a valid coin after 159000dot has been voted on it?
They declared supercoin the winner of the weeks paid vote.

When it was first added to the vote list the ANN at the time did not mention anything about 5% premine or ICO, when the dev came to get the latest github link the new ANN (this one) stated that it had a 5% premine and ICO which invalidates it from being added.

This coin is from the 17th of may 2014, we are in the second year of PoS...if there was an ICO and a Pre-mine than that is long gone.....No problem we stay with Super and Cryptopia can do what they want....scam the people who paid or give those guys their coins back...or just list the coin they can choose. We have to move on and don't have time for this BS

LOL, ummm ok

You intentions are clear, we will move on.

I am in charge of this Supercoin forum.

Who are you 6436346346?

If you do work at cryptopia do you plan returning the bitcoins that I sent or not?

If the answer is "no" or anything other than "yes I will return it"  then why are still leaving posts on this forum?
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
February 10, 2016, 07:16:16 PM
 they put coins in the vote section then they check if its a valid coin after 159000dot has been voted on it?

When it was first added to the vote list the ANN at the time did not mention anything about 5% premine or ICO, when the dev came to get the latest github link the new ANN (this one) stated that it had a 5% premine and ICO which invalidates it from being added.

This coin is from the 17th of may 2014, we are in the second year of PoS...if there was an ICO and a Pre-mine than that is long gone.....No problem we stay with Super and Cryptopia can do what they want....scam the people who paid or give those guys their coins back...or just list the coin they can choose. We have to move on and don't have time for this BS

LOL, ummm ok

You intentions are clear, we will move on.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
February 10, 2016, 06:57:49 PM
I would like to buy 30000 supercoins. I'm willing to pay 40sat per super.
If someone is interested let me know. I know, dont hate me..If you want to trade lets talk.

Cheaper 2000 sat , there will be nobody to sell.
Last price was 89 sat. And before that on exchanges didn't had luck,
it was between 100 and 600 sat..year ago.
 I don't want to sound pathetic but it is: to be or not to be time...
Activity: 688
Merit: 611
February 10, 2016, 06:51:01 PM
If someone is interested let me know. I know, dont hate me..If you want to trade lets talk.

Cheaper 2000 sat , there will be nobody to sell.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
February 10, 2016, 06:47:50 PM

legendary
February 10, 2016, 06:37:19 PM
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
February 10, 2016, 06:35:38 PM

February 10, 2016, 03:53:25 PM
February 10, 2016, 03:44:44 PM
Supercoin is currently in 3rd place at C-Cex!
It is possible to add Supercoin for next week or 2 if we all contribute!
Team Supercoin!

Bitcoin Donation Wallet to add Supercoin to C-CEX-----> 17Skn24dDQyCVAE78ZefaoCn2We2Fur182     
Vote here -----> https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Voted&donated, 2nd place at the moment.

We just need a few people to repeat what I did and 1st place will be inevitable, super inevitable  Grin

Thanks for all of your support!

Team Supercoin!

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
February 10, 2016, 03:19:12 PM
Team Supercoin!

Bitcoin Donation Wallet to add Supercoin to C-CEX-----> 17Skn24dDQyCVAE78ZefaoCn2We2Fur182     

Voted&donated, 2nd place at the moment.

We just need a few people to repeat what I did and 1st place will be inevitable, super inevitable  Grin

February 10, 2016, 02:31:11 PM
@Griffith

I have noticed that the Super wallet ( all versions ) is using a lot of memory from my computer 1,41 GB on this moment. Is this normal for the Super wallet or is there a memory leak that needs to be looked after?

yeah, i knew this was going to be a problem with supercoin soon. so basically the way the coin is modeled is it loads the whole blockchain into memory for the mapBlockIndex, and now that its almost 3 million blocks long it takes up 1.5GB in memory. i will need to code a fix for this so only a portion of the chain is stored in memory and then the rest it will look up for older referencing

Do your best Griffith!  This would be most important to the community since it will only grow from here on out.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2016, 12:11:24 PM
@Griffith

I have noticed that the Super wallet ( all versions ) is using a lot of memory from my computer 1,41 GB on this moment. Is this normal for the Super wallet or is there a memory leak that needs to be looked after?

yeah, i knew this was going to be a problem with supercoin soon. so basically the way the coin is modeled is it loads the whole blockchain into memory for the mapBlockIndex, and now that its almost 3 million blocks long it takes up 1.5GB in memory. i will need to code a fix for this so only a portion of the chain is stored in memory and then the rest it will look up for older referencing
February 10, 2016, 10:37:43 AM
I will try to sync wallet with network, i don't have super coins in wallet.
So i cant contribute to network.
Wallet is Windows 3.1.1.0 ? old one?

They Windows wallet 3.1.1.0 and 4 both work!  I just added a link to download the Windows 4.0.0.0 wallet.

Windows 3.1.1.0 -----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/6tjoe7v93twkjcs/Supercoin311.zip?dl=0

Mac -----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/3g6c2hb6rbve9lf/supercoin-qt.dmg?dl=0
 ^^^
  lllllll
  lllllll
  lllllll
These wallets above are Supercoin Wallets made by the Original Developer aka SUPERCOINDEV https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/supercoindev-341100

Windows 4.0.0.0 -----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugryb76dv6qbr6y/SuperCoin-4.0.0.0.zip?dl=0

Mac 4.0.0.0 -----> https://www.dropbox.com/s/myqdyg6x43wfqje/SuperCoin-4.0.0.0.dmg?dl=0
 ^^^
  lllllll
  lllllll
  lllllll
These wallets above were maid by the current Dev Griffith https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/griffith-162760
legendary
February 10, 2016, 09:18:34 AM
I will try to sync wallet with network, i don't have super coins in wallet.
So i cant contribute to network.
Wallet is Windows 3.1.1.0 ? old one?
February 10, 2016, 08:04:50 AM
Team Supercoin!

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
February 10, 2016, 05:48:32 AM

Yeah looks like it. I don't know if they contacted fuzz or griffith, but it's written there on the cryptopia website

I think cryptopia is now syncing their SUPER wallet. It will take ~2 days.
February 10, 2016, 04:26:53 AM
@Griffith

February 10, 2016, 03:23:39 AM

Yeah looks like it. I don't know if they contacted fuzz or griffith, but it's written there on the cryptopia website
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
NYC NYC NYC
February 10, 2016, 03:02:29 AM
Activity: 519
February 10, 2016, 01:24:14 AM
Try talking to halibit on alcurex, supercoin used to be listed there but was removed due to no volume. I'm sure it would get volume now
Pages:
Jump to: