Pages:
Author

Topic: superman184 account is either bought or hacked, need help sniffing possible alts - page 2. (Read 601 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Cashback 15%
This thread is to serve as a reference for my negative trust on the member in question.

I decided to get off my ass this morning and start spreading some merits around, and a couple of PMs into my backlog of requests for post history reviews I came across one from superman184.  I checked his registration date, looked at his merit count and kind of scratched my head.  After un-ignoring a bunch of sections I was able to see that he started off his lousy bitcointalk career on June 28, 2017 with a post in the Indonesian section (forgive me, I forgot how to quote posts from locked threads):

oh god it was still a long time ended participation for bounty earth token this, i just read and asked, hope not disappoint only and success always to token earth greeting profit.
do we have to show a reply about the reposts of fb and twitter we repost, I do not think there is a rule asking for it, what should?

Obviously homeboy's grasp of English is straight-up bad, bad, bad.  He continued to post here and there in the Indonesian section and used the same quality of English his main section posts up until July 18, 2018, after which there was no activity on the account until September 20, 2021 when he came back with this:

Hi I am new to crypto and wonder what are some of the best technical indicators to use for trading?
According to my experience in trading in cryptocurrency more to use the Moving Average (MA), because MA is an indicator of the trend-line moving lagging, or slower than price movements. The moving MA line indicates an uptrend or bullishness, while the downward MA line indicates a downtrend or bearish trend. I also use two MA lines with different periods to determine the open position signal. For example, MA 20 and MA 50. MA 20 which is MA 50 from top to bottom produces bearish signals, so I can open short positions. On the other hand, if the 20 MA 50 is from the bottom up, this indicates a bullish signal to open a long position.

If you compare the two posts in English that I've shown, the jump in proficiency is incredible.  You might say that one could improve one's language skills considerably over the course of 4 years, but I would argue that going from this:

Since the popularity of AI, a lot has changed in so many sectors;

1. Students now rely much on it for their assignments and it's almost difficult to engage the brain in constructive reasoning since AI can always come through for them
This only happens to students who already use the internet every day and continue to use the internet when they know that (AI) can really make it easier for them to complete the assignments given by their teachers at school. So his own reasoning and thought patterns will not work when he is not dealing with the internet because he cannot access AI to complete every existing task. So when this happens, should we blame the AI developers or should we advise every teacher in school to check all of their students' work using special checking technology that can detect AI thoroughly?

2. It has affected the graphic space since you can just do an AI portrait, or simple graphics for yourself using the AI tool, and the graphics guy is technically not needed anymore.
When graphics experts are generally no longer needed and no longer paid well because of the presence of AI, this makes me think of aerial cameramen whose work is no longer needed since the advent of drone cameras. So in general, graphic experts are also very disturbed by the presence of AI because their work is no longer valued expensively by people who previously needed special services from graphic experts. There is also a need to find a solution for this so that graphics experts can continue to develop their skills, even if it is not to beat this AI.

3. The coding guys are not even left out and although it has its advantages in all these sectors I feel it also has done a huge damage in increasing the rate of laziness on the part of the youth.
Because the aim is to make things easier, of course the level of laziness among young people will naturally appear. This is also triggered by the complexity of creating your own coding so that on average beginners who learn about coding will choose shortcuts when they already know about AI and this also makes coding experts lose space to work as usual. So I don't know what solution to look for to overcome this because in fact it has happened like that now.

We are enjoying the ease that comes with doing things using AI at the snap of our fingertips but I fear that over dependent on it might have serious effects on society, in the years to come.
There will definitely be an impact if it continues to be used and relied on excessively because when everyone no longer relies on their own minds and tends to rely on AI for everything, and what is really feared is that the minds of all humans will always depend on AI without any sense of creating their own new things in his life. Even though everything that can be detected by AI now also comes from the creations of all the people who already exist on the internet.

....isn't reasonable, especially not for a shitposting bounty hunter/sig spammer.  In addition, all posts in the Indonesian section stopped in 2018.

For the reasons I've given above, I'm tagging superman184's account, and I would ask anyone who's willing to see if they can find any alt accounts this guy has, because members like him are like cockroaches.  If you see one scurrying around, there's probably a zillion of them hiding out where you can't.  I've been getting a sinking feeling in my chest lately that there are a lot of members asking for post history reviews for themselves and for who knows how many of their alt accounts as well, and I think I'm going to have to either rescind my offer or modify my requirements.

Thanks in advance, guys.
Pages:
Jump to: