Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUPPORT] CoinMine.pl Pools Support Thread - page 5. (Read 54530 times)

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
hi - did not notice this earlier. Working on this now

EDIT: something wrong with recaptcha... disabled for a while until I find a better solution
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
Same thing here, can't log in...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The pool interface on www2.coinmine.pl is down.
Has been down the most of the day.

When try to login:

504 Gateway Time-out

The server didn't respond in time

Tried multiple networks. Friends have same problem, so it's affecting all accounts.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
I solve problems
Hi Guys,
we made Android app for this pool and really need help with testing this app. If you can, please try it and send us some feedbacks. Also if you find any bugs, errors, ets. Thanks a lot for help with app for your pool Wink

Bitcointalk topic:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/android-coinminepl-pools-mining-monitor-free-application-2047938

Download Google play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xyz.cryptomines.coinmine
Activity: 25
I can not get into my account for a 3 weeks. I sent messages to the support. They answered twice and nothing changed. My account is inaccessible. I'm stopping working with this pool.

The problem is that someone is trying to bruteforce users passwords. There are options to reset password and PIN so please use it.
Especially I've already used a password reset. Even several times. Every time it comes to the inscription that a mail for reset will be sent to my mailbox, but nothing gets to my mail. That's exactly why I got in touch with the support. Apparently my email is inaccessible. I do not know, I can not know.
Activity: 22
Hey guys,

Is coinmine.pl ETC pool compatible with nicehash? I cannot seem to figure out a way to make it work.

Thanks in advance
legendary
What the hell?Huh  Zec pool still no one block found. 26 hours. It's very sad Sad

we are small pool and it happens we cannot find a block for several hours, but when you check weekly/monthly stats you can see that actually you can earn more than estimated regardless of unlucky rounds
legendary
I can not get into my account for a 3 weeks. I sent messages to the support. They answered twice and nothing changed. My account is inaccessible. I'm stopping working with this pool.

The problem is that someone is trying to bruteforce users passwords. There are options to reset password and PIN so please use it.
legendary
hi all,

i have 2 workers registed and mining on coinmine.pl but none are visible on the dashboard.

how long does it take to refresh and appear there?

i'm dual mining eth/etc + dcr using claymore v9.5.

thanks!

please send me command you use for mining because I cannot analyze anything now
Activity: 9
Web interface crashed
Activity: 3
hi all,

i have 2 workers registed and mining on coinmine.pl but none are visible on the dashboard.

how long does it take to refresh and appear there?

i'm dual mining eth/etc + dcr using claymore v9.5.

thanks!
Activity: 9
What the hell?Huh  Zec pool still no one block found. 26 hours. It's very sad Sad
Activity: 2
I have been mining  ZEC for the last several days. However today (6/28) I can see from my dashboard that I am mining at around 700H/s, difficulty ~8000 but I have not seen any updates for the last 24 hours. Please advise on what might be the root cause.

Thanks
I can not get into my account for a long time. My password was saved in the browser and I went with her every time. She suddenly told me I was wrong, and then I can not go in.
When I click on a forgotten password, it says she sends me an email, but I do not get one.
legendary
Please PM me your login name, email address and your wallet address.
Activity: 5
Hi,

why can't I set up my ethereum payment address? I save my wallet address, but once I log in the next time there is no address showing in the "payment address" field. Also, the "cash out" field shows a "forbidden" icon. I can't change anything nor send "cash out" payments manually.

How can I receive my earnings now?

PS: I've reached the minimum payout of 0.1 ETH already like 2 weeks ago.

Any help appreciated!

I assume you also provide valid PIN before saving?

Yes, I do.
legendary
Hi,

why can't I set up my ethereum payment address? I save my wallet address, but once I log in the next time there is no address showing in the "payment address" field. Also, the "cash out" field shows a "forbidden" icon. I can't change anything nor send "cash out" payments manually.

Any help appreciated!

I assume you also provide valid PIN before saving?
Activity: 5
Hi,

Any help appreciated!
legendary
Lost my Pin and now my account is locked.....

What to do now?

there is an option to reset PIN on Edit Account page...
Pages:
Jump to: