Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUPPORT] CoinMine.pl Pools Support Thread - page 8. (Read 54530 times)

legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
Guys,

I lowered number of confirmation needed for Decred payout so now it should be processed within an hour or so.

feeleep
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
I am fascinated by your speed of support. Excellent, thanks...
legendary
lowered
Feelep, is it possible to lower automatic payout threshold on ETH pool from 1 to 0.5 ETH please? No all of ys have huge mining rigs...
Awesome, thanks a lot. Already withdrawn...
legendary
Is there any chance to payout my "Confirmed: 0.0140 DASH" out to my wallet? I dont have enough hashrate to reach minimum payout, but to reach this balance took me ages....

Hi - I lowered thresholds so you can withdraw now
Is there any chance to payout my "Confirmed: 0.0140 DASH" out to my wallet? I dont have enough hashrate to reach minimum payout, but to reach this balance took me ages....
legendary
Are you having issues with logins to coinmine.pl/dash ? I keep getting timeouts and issues with login.

I am able to login normally and www server works OK as well...
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Are you having issues with logins to coinmine.pl/dash ? I keep getting timeouts and issues with login.
legendary
So my balance will increase only when the round is finished and it is finished when block is found?

yes
So my balance will increase only when the round is finished and it is finished when block is found?
legendary
Oh god, I was alone there. So when I will be mining there alone, then it will take me 74 days with my 16600 shares/day to finish the round? Smiley
What does exactly mean the "ROUND"?

it is an estimated (based on current difficulty) number of shares to find a block
Oh god, I was alone there. So when I will be mining there alone, then it will take me 74 days with my 16600 shares/day to finish the round? Smiley
What does exactly mean the "ROUND"?
legendary
What happened to ETC coinmine pool? I was mining there for one day but balance still ZERO. It is stucked on: Round Progress: 1.38 %.

it looks like there is no active miners at this moment so we do not find blocks at all now.
What happened to ETC coinmine pool? I was mining there for one day but balance still ZERO. It is stucked on: Round Progress: 1.38 %.
legendary
Thanks a lot for help. Last question, on eth coinmine I see increase in my unconfirmed balance just about one time in 1-3 hours. Why is that so slow? Ethermine shows balance increase quite about each 1 minute...

ethermine has 40 times bigger hashrate and we a re small pool Smiley - it means them find 40 times more blocks. So you balance will be updated more often, however with lower amounts. In long period it does not make any difference - you will earn the same amount - but everything depends on your preference.
Thanks a lot for help. Last question, on eth coinmine I see increase in my unconfirmed balance just about one time in 1-3 hours. Why is that so slow? Ethermine shows balance increase quite about each 1 minute...
legendary
Ok, I begin to undesrtand. So when I simplify it, when the miner on a pool finds a block valued 5 ETH, then this 5 ETH reward is distributed between all miners with some submited shares on this block.

correct, but PPLNS is not per block - it has a longer timespan to prevent pool hoppers
Ok, I begin to undesrtand. So when I simplify it, when the miner on a pool finds a block valued 5 ETH, then this 5 ETH reward is distributed between all miners with some submited shares on this block.

On pool mining there is no chance for a miner to get rewards 5, 1.25, 1.875, 2.5, 3.125, 3.75, 4.375... Only for shares. Man should be solo mining to get this, right?
legendary
So is your pool reward system the same as Ethermine.org uses? "Real time PPLNS payout scheme. We pay all Ethereum rewards (Blocks, Uncles & Fees)".
So what are exactly these rewards, blocks, uncles, fees, when the miner is payed only for shares?

Thanks for an answer again and sorry for my noob question, but no one was able to explain it to me.

hmm - in ETH you have "two types" of blocks - full blocks and uncles. For normal block block reward is 5 ETH, for Uncle... it depends 1.25, 1.875, 2.5, 3.125, 3.75, 4.375. Now, for every base reward there are also fees for transactions, however it depends on how many transactions are included in the block. So we pay exactly as ethermine - base block/uncle reward + all tx fees that are included into blocks, then this total amount is being distributed to miners and indeed we use PPLNS scheme
Pages:
Jump to: