Pages:
Author

Topic: Suppose You got 50,000 Bitcoins - page 3. (Read 6740 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 01:34:42 PM
Directly married the girl of my dreams, bought a house and made the company so that people who can not afford but talented can be recruit in my company  Grin
Activity: 33
September 05, 2017, 09:47:57 AM
at least 10& to charity.
40% holding
30% trying to improve Bitcoin-related services
20% spending
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
September 05, 2017, 09:45:30 AM
do not sell it till it reach 10k and sell it all.. and look what will happen to the community..haha
Activity: 13
September 05, 2017, 09:33:12 AM
i would like to transfer in to my account and settling in to life with happy family
Activity: 10
September 05, 2017, 08:24:30 AM
i quick my job and starting software company and buying some alt coins and staying happily with my family
Activity: 4
September 05, 2017, 07:38:41 AM
i would buy a house or apartment for me and a cottage near lake
then i would help my brother to finish his house
renovate my fathers house and buy my father some ql SUV  Wink Cool
both of them will get some spending money  Cool Cool Cool
some of the amount i would give to my friends Cool
half of the money i would donate to charity for children an animals
Activity: 574
Merit: 152
September 01, 2017, 01:18:09 PM
If I had 50, 000 Bitcoins, I would use the money to do the things that I want, and that includes helping other people. Maybe I'll donate some for charity? Maybe I'll visit a school that needs supplies? I don't know, but if I really had that amount, I would use it on others, not me.

Your statement makes no sense.

"If I had money, I would use it on me for the things I want.... I would then use it for others and not me". Wtf are you trying to say?
Activity: 83
September 01, 2017, 12:43:12 PM
If I had 50, 000 Bitcoins, I would use the money to do the things that I want, and that includes helping other people. Maybe I'll donate some for charity? Maybe I'll visit a school that needs supplies? I don't know, but if I really had that amount, I would use it on others, not me.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
September 01, 2017, 11:10:08 AM
deposit to 1 exchange then sell all at 1 time. Smiley) Look people panic
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
September 01, 2017, 11:06:27 AM
I think I would liquidate 45k of it and establish a charity and ensure my family and future generations are set forever.  I would spend alot of time traveling and just enjoying what life has to offer.
Activity: 574
Merit: 152
September 01, 2017, 09:32:36 AM
50,000 BTC is quite a lot... I'd assume that someone is monitoring that account.

The first thing I would do is generate a new wallet, memorize the private key and delete the keys everywhere else.

The next step would be to transfer the coinage to the new wallet securely. This mean several layers different tunnelling protocols (VPN, Proxies, Tor, I2P, etc...). I mean, we're dealing with over $200MM USD here... if someone's watching it, they're gonna be able to track down an IP pretty damned quickly.

After finally dumping the coins into a mind wallet, I'd route a few hundred coins through a dozen different accounts, addresses, effectively laundering some spending money. I'd probably sell off 10 BTC to pay off all my debt (student loans, house payments) and purchase a new vehicle. I'd probably keep my day job just to keep the IRS happy with my tax income for a while.

I'd dedicate a bit more cash to my FALGSC project, offering bounties for building / engineering automated solutions for different industries. It'd be nice to see a cheap and effective farming solution that's fully automatic (from seed to harvest). I'd invest more into scaling that into something that could support a small community of people.

I'd probably make a few other bounties for random projects that I had planned which are more private and more capitalist based. Ideally, I would generate an income from those.

In the end, I'd probably end up spending less than 1k of that 50k BTC and still be generating quite a profitable income. The other 49k BTC would be sitting in my mind wallet and would probably be stolen away by someone randomly generating wallets =P
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 06:08:35 AM
WOW OH WOW!
i will create and build a foundation for people to train them to become a productive  entrepreneur and how to value their money and to become financial literate Smiley
Activity: 8
September 01, 2017, 05:24:26 AM
in the real life it may happens i feel really very happy Wink Wink Wink Wink because i have to settle in my life and i'm the one of the richest person in the world so it may happens in real time i feel happy Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
September 01, 2017, 05:22:10 AM
I leave my job immediatly, i build an house, i build walls

and i make my life great again like when i was 20.
Activity: 9
September 01, 2017, 02:19:44 AM
first i would definitely save some amount in the bank and investing some money in the business and some amount of money in the stock market and buying all things which is more costly in the world like furniture and gold diamonds and cosmetics etc...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 09:01:27 AM
After I got over my disbelief, it would still take me a while to change my mindset and outlook on life! I would definitely make sure that my entire family benefited from my windfall and we were all able to enjoy life without financial worries.
Activity: 12
August 31, 2017, 08:02:59 AM
ha ha ha ha transferring in to my account Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 39
August 31, 2017, 07:50:06 AM
Cheesy its only a dream. You can see the BTC price on current date . A human don't need that much of money. He will get mad. Cheesy
But on serious note, I will give many of them to whom they really need for survival (I mean converting them into the any currency).
Rest will use for some innovative things Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
August 31, 2017, 07:42:22 AM
i dunno... i've always had just enough money to buy food and shelter.. i have some bitcoins now that are somewhat valuable but theyre just sitting there coz i have no idea what to do with that amount of money x) i'd like to buy a farm in the countryside some day, not enought for that at the moment, but maybe some day
Activity: 41
August 31, 2017, 06:25:23 AM
Probably just quit everything, and sit around being a fat ass cos i got more than 500 million USD now HAHA. And of course the value will go up, so it is self replenishing.
Pages:
Jump to: