Pages:
Author

Topic: Suppose You got 50,000 Bitcoins - page 8. (Read 6740 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
May 30, 2017, 12:10:18 PM
50,000 bitcoins?
That would be madness, I dont even have any idea how can i sell such a vast amount of bitcoins in a short period of time, you would have to sell it very very slowly to not make any influence on the bitcoin price chart.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
May 30, 2017, 11:59:02 AM
I will buy some alts, some fiat and invest some bitcoins in some online businesses and will keeping the rest for future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 30, 2017, 10:14:55 AM
at least 10& to charity.
40% holding
30% trying to improve Bitcoin-related services
20% spending
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 30, 2017, 10:08:07 AM
First thing I'd do is pray of course.

Pray that I don't go insane hahaha

But seriously I'd probably spend hours if not days rethinking my life's purpose. I'll eventually choose a method to generate a compounding amount of money for me and my family indefinitely and privately. A steady source of savings for the generations to come.

Then I'll love to work with this local organization that provides housing for the poor in exchange for fair services.

OP made a simple but thought provoking thread.
Activity: 12
May 30, 2017, 07:16:28 AM
Heres a better question what if you got 50,000 BTC in your wallet then the wallet becomes corrupted and you lose them all?

I'd probably sell everything I own, donate it to the poor and start wandering the world aimlessly or join a monastery. Normally I'm not a superstitious or religious person, but winning $100 million and then losing them like this would be a clear sign to me that I'm not meant to be rich - that something/someone up there doesn't want me to succeed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
May 30, 2017, 03:17:39 AM
I'd do all the normal things a greedy man would do for himself like buy a house, car, vacation then eventually I would get bored with my life so I'll try doing some exciting/dangerous things like skydiving and going to space.

Eventually I'll get bored of those too so I'll start my plans to takeover the world by entering into politics. Then all I need to do is bribe enough people to get myself to the top so that I can run for president. Once president I will find all the legal loopholes possible to take more power for myself while funding massive propaganda campaigns to keep my popularity high. By the time I know I have widespread support I will start dissappearing the opposition, while I do this I'll be sure to make sure the military and police both love and support me. I will gradually take more and more control for myself until I can rewrite the constitution to give me and my heirs eternal power, then I will destabilize my neighbours through propaganda and fake news until I can find a reasonable enough excuse invade them for human rights reasons. Once I am in full control I will annex them and make secret deals with nuclear powers to ensure my survival, if any hold out I will purchase comprosing information on their leaders and fund opposition and protests in their countries until they are weak enough that they need my support and help.

I will keep repeating the above until I control most of the world but I'll leave nuclear powers alone. I will become a god even the Kims of North Korea would be envious of. By then I'll be an old man and about to die, but I'll die knowing I made the world a better place in my image.

Sounds like you really thought this through... All hail the ultimate icerose...

I was just going to say I'd quit work and live life to the fullest.
Activity: 47
May 30, 2017, 02:02:50 AM
I'd do all the normal things a greedy man would do for himself like buy a house, car, vacation then eventually I would get bored with my life so I'll try doing some exciting/dangerous things like skydiving and going to space.

Eventually I'll get bored of those too so I'll start my plans to takeover the world by entering into politics. Then all I need to do is bribe enough people to get myself to the top so that I can run for president. Once president I will find all the legal loopholes possible to take more power for myself while funding massive propaganda campaigns to keep my popularity high. By the time I know I have widespread support I will start dissappearing the opposition, while I do this I'll be sure to make sure the military and police both love and support me. I will gradually take more and more control for myself until I can rewrite the constitution to give me and my heirs eternal power, then I will destabilize my neighbours through propaganda and fake news until I can find a reasonable enough excuse invade them for human rights reasons. Once I am in full control I will annex them and make secret deals with nuclear powers to ensure my survival, if any hold out I will purchase comprosing information on their leaders and fund opposition and protests in their countries until they are weak enough that they need my support and help.

I will keep repeating the above until I control most of the world but I'll leave nuclear powers alone. I will become a god even the Kims of North Korea would be envious of. By then I'll be an old man and about to die, but I'll die knowing I made the world a better place in my image.
Activity: 840
May 30, 2017, 01:47:43 AM
I'dd give em away.. to some1 like me.. you don't need that.. money will ruin you... do you need my wallet address? Tongue
Activity: 1092
Merit: 582
May 30, 2017, 01:37:31 AM
Spend on Hookers every night that would be a great exercise for me

hmmmm....50000 btc means 53203500.00 usd and if you spend even 100 dollars on a bitch ...you would be fucking 532035 bitches and if you fuck one for one hour that would be 532035 hours that means 60 yrs of your life you would spend fucking whores........if i am not wrong...you gonna need a lot stamina man Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Shocked Shocked

Heres a better question what if you got 50,000 BTC in your wallet then the wallet becomes corrupted and you lose them all?

I found these two replies much more interesting than others. Keep Replying to the topic with your interesting thoughts and who knows I do a Giveaway after a month to the best replier, to the best comment.
Activity: 216
May 26, 2017, 09:19:48 AM

Yes, I like this question more, otherwise I do not want to dream Grin
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
May 26, 2017, 09:00:36 AM
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
May 26, 2017, 08:32:33 AM
In case of having so many btc, I think I would watch the account and give me a heart attack Grin Grin

This is a very high probability of such an outcome from too many bitcoins Grin
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
May 26, 2017, 02:17:16 AM
In case of having so many btc, I think I would watch the account and give me a heart attack Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
May 25, 2017, 06:53:54 PM
Dude I only need 50 BTC for the rest of my life Smiley

With 50 BTC I'll invest them in BTC trading and turn them in to millions Smiley
Activity: 476
May 25, 2017, 06:29:58 PM
Then that's all.
My plans are set to be in motion  Grin
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
May 25, 2017, 05:02:12 PM
I would heavily invest in silver.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
May 25, 2017, 04:51:47 PM
Stop working and riding my bike around the world Smiley
Activity: 140
May 25, 2017, 04:33:50 PM
Can't even imagine so big amount of btc Cheesy
Activity: 27
March 20, 2017, 06:33:08 AM
I would support my family and my city.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
March 18, 2017, 08:58:20 AM
Clearly we would all do something frivolous and vain. Thus is the reason for our place in life.
Pages:
Jump to: