Pages:
Author

Topic: Suppose you own a Bitcoin now. So what to do? - page 2. (Read 235 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
///
Buying a duplex and a bike is not a bad idea but I think as a lucrative person you might be, putting some of the money into other businesses can be if good help to you and your families too because the there are possibilities that they business can grow and you will also start making more profits that you can still hold or save up to more than 1BTC.

BTC1 real value depends from a country to another especially in case of inflation. For example, in western Europe, BTC1 is good to have but don't expect to do much, at the opposite of many developing countries where inflation is low.
I think it would be better to hold the coin rather than buy something that won't worth its price after a couple of years. Having a building to leave on it as a primary residence is ok but as luxury, I guess it isn't the best move. Investing it to have an apartment or a building for rental or commercial activities will be more worthy at long term. This is just an example of course.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
There was no option to reply so I did it with reference.  Thank you for reminding me of this.
If there was no option for you to make comment then that means the thread was locked and you have the right to create a new thread on the related topic but when I checked the thread it was not locked and that means you didn't check the thread very well to know if it was locked or not.
Activity: 266
Merit: 217
///
OP, on a serious note, there is a thread similar to this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-can-1-bitcoin-buy-in-your-country-5366161

Buying a duplex and a bike is not a bad idea but I think as a lucrative person you might be, putting some of the money into other businesses can be if good help to you and your families too because the there are possibilities that they business can grow and you will also start making more profits that you can still hold or save up to more than 1BTC.
Activity: 358
Merit: 285
Well typically I would want to hold my 1 bitcoin for a lot longer I do not think I am quite satisfied yet with the profit I’ll get if i already take my 1 bitcoin to convert it to fiat money but for the sake of entertainment with 1 bitcoin, i will most likely buy a small house or just rent one and build a business with the rest of the money
Wow, that's a perfect plan. It would be much better to rent a small house.  Rent from the house and business will also provide income. You have an ideal plan. We appreciate you expressing your thoughts.

At the current Bitcoin price you can either purchase roughly 300 sqft of land within metro city limits or you can buy an a land of roughly 800 sqft in towns and much more in villages or country side. Real estate has been so expensive nowadays in my country but yeah there are countries where you can get a lot of things with 1 BTC or settle down in their life or start something big like large scale scale business but in my country one can do it by staying in rural or sub urban are but not in the mainland.
Yes, there are many countries where one BTC can do many things. I understand that in your country, something can be done in the countryside or suburbs, but something needs to be done on the mainland. What would you do if you got one BTC?

Op there was no need for you to create a new thread when the thread you quote is still active. You can create a new thread an a topic when the former thread is inactive for 120 days and in this cause the other thread is still very active and look at the last comment from the thread.
~
So next time when you want to create a thread, you should look at two things and such as the date of the creation of the thread and the last comment of the thread.and if those things are inactive for a long period of time (more than 120 days) then you can create but if it is within this range then you only make comments on the thread and not to create yours. I don't know if there are other observations. Thanks.
There was no option to reply so I did it with reference.  Thank you for reminding me of this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 198
My privacy, my right.
Buy a duplex and a bike with your 1btc is not a bad idea even though I don't buy the idea as a business man that understands what it means to ba an investor. Just for me to take a little profit to get me a small but comfortable house while I keep holding the remaining because I still expect bitcoin reap me more profits in the long term.
I'll advise investors not to withdraw all of their coins due to profit made, you can withdraw a little to solve your financial challenges but withdrawing all isn't a wise idea.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
Op there was no need for you to create a new thread when the thread you quote is still active. You can create a new thread an a topic when the former thread is inactive for 120 days and in this cause the other thread is still very active and look at the last comment from the thread.
~
So next time when you want to create a thread, you should look at two things and such as the date of the creation of the thread and the last comment of the thread.and if those things are inactive for a long period of time (more than 120 days) then you can create but if it is within this range then you only make comments on the thread and not to create yours. I don't know if there are other observations. Thanks.
Activity: 64
Merit: 18
In your country,  BTC? I'd like to see the nice things about your country.
If I read this correctly, you asked 'what can i buy with 1BTC in my country ?'. well, the photo below happens to be a very beautiful house in a nice location. I think 1BTC should be more than enough for this considering the current inflation.

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
At the current Bitcoin price you can either purchase roughly 300 sqft of land within metro city limits or you can buy an a land of roughly 800 sqft in towns and much more in villages or country side. Real estate has been so expensive nowadays in my country but yeah there are countries where you can get a lot of things with 1 BTC or settle down in their life or start something big like large scale scale business but in my country one can do it by staying in rural or sub urban are but not in the mainland.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 212
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Well typically I would want to hold my 1 bitcoin for a lot longer I do not think I am quite satisfied yet with the profit I’ll get if i already take my 1 bitcoin to convert it to fiat money but for the sake of entertainment with 1 bitcoin, i will most likely buy a small house or just rent one and build a business with the rest of the money
Activity: 358
Merit: 285
In your country, what can you buy with 1 BTC? I'd like to see the nice things about your country.

If I own one bitcoin, then I will buy a duplex house.

And buy a bike of my choice.

What can you buy there if you own Bitcoin now? Or what do you buy?

@LoyceV bro made one such post on October 17, 2021. It was good to see the post, so I also exchanged a little opinion with you.
@LoyceV brother's post can come and see if you want.
Link:https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58203314
@LoyceV bro made the beautiful post when one bitcoin was 60810$.
Pages:
Jump to: