Pages:
Author

Topic: suprnova.cc payout issues. Contact suprnova via twitter for fast responses. - page 3. (Read 2181 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 174
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
Are u kidding, almost all my coin mines are there and so far so good. if you failed the payout,show your transaction Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
I concur with the OP.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22989528

I mined some KMD a few months back and never got paid.

My advice is to mine elsewhere if at all possible.

Activity: 378
Merit: 135
If you are going to call out a scam then you should provide proof with it.  Saying you will provide it to the right people doesnt mean anything. So many of these posts are made to try and persuade people off a pool or to use another one and are usually from new accounts. Most never provide any proof or ever respond beyond their initial post.  Now if you are owed some XMR than it should be resolved but without proof no one if going to back you up or support your claim. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If you want people to believe any of this bullshit, you need to provide evidence, while making the claim.  Typing out a bunch of sentences to form an accusation is all fine and dandy, but without proof (and public proof), no one will believe this horseshit.

So, where is your evidence.  Post screenshots of your transactions on the pool (Debit_AP, Debit_MP, Credit).
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I know ocminer has a reputation to the contrary here, but I have clear proof that his pool failed to payout 3XMR to me.

Other miners have had similar problems with this pool (just search suprnova.cc scam) Like the other miners, he has ignored my requests to resolve.

As this problem has been ongoing at his pool for months and he is ignoring requests to resolve, I can only conclude he is intentionally allowing this to happen. I'm but a tiny fraction of the hashrate of his pool, but he's sitting on about $500 of my money now. I can only imagine what the other miners have lost.

I'll gladly provide screenshots and to the right people, access to my xmr.suprnova.cc account and XMR wallets to prove this.

Pages:
Jump to: