Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUSPENDED] ❂ SKILLBOARD ❂ MONETIZE EVERYTHING, UTILIZE ANYTHING & SHARE IT ALL - page 2. (Read 3043 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Skillboard: monetize, utilize & share anything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Can i join facebook and twitter bounty now ?
unfortunately I cannot join bounty sosmed, because I'm still a newbie 
You can still join most campaigns. Especially the Bitcointalk Campaign, where you'll get stakes for every post you make in our ANN thread. At the end of the ANN we give you some examples which you can write about! GL Smiley

Please be patient for the updated campaign sheets. We are busy re-arranging some things Smiley
ICO date? Please promote the project more! We need constant updates to keep the community engaged
Details surrounding the ICO start date will come at a later time. We are currently engaged with an important player with whom we´d might partner with, when that´s wrapped up we can disclose their name and the selected ICO date.

Untill then, please help us get noticed by discussing the Skillboard platform at the ANN thread.

Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Please be patient for the updated campaign sheets. We are busy re-arranging some things Smiley
I understand. However, more posts will be appreciated too. This is a special campaign and need all the 'noise' we can make on social media. Keep up the good works though.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
unfortunately I cannot join bounty sosmed, because I'm still a newbie 
Activity: 1302
I have a deep interest to join this bounty. Thanks a lot.
Activity: 267

ICO date? Please promote the project more! We need constant updates to keep the community engaged
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I have successfully uploaded the avatar. The campaign just got better.
Activity: 518
Hi Bounty Manager,

I would like to ask if possible to change my number of followers to 1235. My spreadsheet number is 25. And my twitter username is @mrlc4979. My twitter Url is https://mobile.twitter.com/mrlc4979.

Thank You.
Activity: 560
And we need more new tweet posts..
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Updated are rather slow. All sheets are not yet updated for week 3.
website translation completed long time ago but spreadsheet don't have any update.
And the ANN thread still not release
We updated the original post with the finished / reserved / to-do name list so visitors would immediately see what had been done already. We've now updated the spreadsheet for the convenience.

Regarding the ANN, that's correct. We will post it very soon. After we've done so we'll send you a message!
Activity: 126
website translation completed long time ago but spreadsheet don't have any update.
And the ANN thread still not release
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Dear Manager,

My BitcoinTalk status changed today to Full Member. I am signed up for the signature. Can I change my signature to reflect my new status? Thank you.
Activity: 154
I hope this project will be successfull
Pages:
Jump to: