Pages:
Author

Topic: [SUSPENDED] ❂ SKILLBOARD ❂ MONETIZE EVERYTHING, UTILIZE ANYTHING & SHARE IT ALL - page 4. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
Joined bounty twitter, face.

Translation Vietnamese?

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 350
Joined Facebook and Twitter .
Thanks !
Activity: 294
I am interested to follow the social media bounty of this project and also I have fulfilled the requirements to follow the project, good luck
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Joined Twitter campaign. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 168
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Interesting project,i want to join on this campaign...good luck dev...
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Skillboard: monetize, utilize & share anything.
We have added the spreadsheet to the OP. Thanks for the heads-up!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
A very nice and promising project .. i can not find the spreadsheet .. hope soon update .. i will come back again, hopefully this project succeed and reach the highest level in stock .. good luck dev
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
can i know where is the spreadsheets sir ty.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I have successfully submitted the form for twitter. Goodluck.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
please turkish translation reserved
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Skillboard: monetize, utilize & share anything.
ANN THREAD - WEBSITE - DAPP DEMO - TWITTER - FACEBOOK - LINKEDIN

We recently had an update talk with government officials about our collaboration. It was a very productive talk with even better forthcomings.
We convinced them about the possibilities that blockchain technology could bring to society and it's governance I.E.: better service, higher efficiency and lower costs - just to name few.

As of such, we have been given the assignment to develop a prototype that will be used in a pilot for certain subsidy schemes. Because we believe that following this path will have a direct positive effect on the life of people who need our help most, in this case youngsters, we have, for now, chosen to fully focus our efforts on building this prototype. Building this prototype for the government will eventually lead to a win-win-win situation:

Individuals will have better accessibility to subsidy schemes and the government will be equipped with a more efficient subsidy scheme system. For several subsidy categories, we will build a blockchain powered supply and demand platform, which in time we will be able turn into our envisioned P2P tasking platform: Skillboard.

The assignment allows us to develop the application in a controlled environment, that ensures regulatory compliance - with the goal to become widespread adopted by the Dutch government with regard to optimizing their subsidy schemes. In time we will use the foundation of this developed platform to create the decentralized tasking platform for anyone who is willing to utilize peer to peer skills and services.

Because of the above mentioned reasons we have chosen to suspend the ICO, for now. This opportunity enables us to create a solid platform foundation, with an immediate userbase that obviously has very specific needs. We are convinced this approach increases the longevity of our platform and would like to thank you for your understanding in this pivotable moment in Skillboard's creation.

If you have any questions regarding this announcement, please send them to [email protected].

Kind regards,

The Skillboard Team

Pages:
Jump to: