Pages:
Author

Topic: Suspicious Signature Campaign Swirge..com - page 2. (Read 478 times)

legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
October 18, 2019, 02:02:44 AM
Out of all the bounties that have been advertised on this forum, how many paid tokens that were actually worth something? I'm sure that number is under 10%. Out of all the bounties launched on this forum, how many were worth the value advertised in the bounty? I'll bet the answer to that is less than 1%.

Regardless of what they offer, the end value is a token and likely will be worth a fraction of what they are advertising so it's likely that less than 20 users will even join the campaign.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
October 18, 2019, 01:52:48 AM

But the most important thing is the condition of the company’s signature, 20 posts per day, which will definitely provoke spam on the forum.  Many users will be seduced by such a generous reward.

That rule might cause spam, but i don't think that quality posters will jump on this offer. It might mainly attract those spammers that were banned from Cryptotalk campaign.

But yeah, i agree that these numbers are completely off. After all, that 0.2 USD per OKU is their own valuation of the coin, and there is no way that it will keep the same price once listed, considering how easy they share 200K USD worth of coins for 4 weeks of signature campaign.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
October 18, 2019, 01:19:21 AM
And again we calculate that:
 20 Posts / 250 tokens = 5000 tokens per day,
 5000 x $ 0.2 = $ 1000
How you calculated that price? even tokens not yet listed on any exchange?

nah, found this on bounty thread
Currently OKU coins is not listed on any exchanges. The price of $0.2 per OKU according to the team is a starting price for the coin once the start trading. <..>

Maybe not $1000/day, I Things $0.001/day then listing an exchange

If it were an investment company or a new cryptocurrency exchange project, then I would have had much less doubt.  If you find these numbers in a bounty topic, aren't the team too strong ambitions?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
October 18, 2019, 01:13:23 AM
 5000 x $ 0.2 = $ 1000
How you calculated that price? even tokens not yet listed on any exchange?

nah, found this on bounty thread
Currently OKU coins is not listed on any exchanges. The price of $0.2 per OKU according to the team is a starting price for the coin once the start trading. <..>

Maybe not $1000/day, I Things $0.001/day then listing an exchange

Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
October 18, 2019, 12:17:33 AM
Hello guys.  I want to draw your attention to the new bounty company "Swirge..com Signature Campaign | New Decentralized Social Media Platform" :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5193268.new#new, which offers forum users too much reward and at the same time conditions can be too sad for bitcointalk.
 Please note that the cost of 1,000,000 OKU is $ 200k according to the statements of the team.
 Through mathematical calculations, we find out the price of one token:
 200000 / 1,000,000 = $ 0.2 for 1 token

If you pay attention to the conditions of signature compaing, then each member with a Full Member rating will be able to receive a reward of 250 OKU for 20 posts per day.

5000 x $ 0.2 = $ 1000

And so, gentlemen, $ 1,000 per day  Shocked for each member with a Full member rating, while the advertised resource is a social networking platform that does not have great financial value and does not bring such income that every user has the opportunity to sell their tokens at the above price.

(I only express my opinion and concern.)
 In my opinion, this is abuse and possible fraud.  Be careful.

And if you follow the site link and pay attention to its design, then its appearance resembles the last century and confirms that no one tried to invest at least a little money in this resource.  At the same time, the team said that they have no intentions to conduct ico.

But the most important thing is the condition of the company’s signature, 20 posts per day, which will definitely provoke spam on the forum.  Many users will be seduced by such a generous reward.
 Thanks for your attention.
Pages:
Jump to: