Pages:
Author

Topic: Swap bitcoin to alts - page 4. (Read 1290 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 03:30:12 AM

Bitcoin rally  today is huge and it must end at some point.

Now I want to swap part of bitcoins into alts with only one goal  - to gain bitcoin value. What do you think? What alts will raise in bitcoin price in next days if bitcoin begin to fall in dollar value?
I don't think its a good idea to swap your bitcoin to altcoins, just keep your bitcoin because it will raise soon,

Buy some altcoin, the profit you make on this you can exchange to bitcoin and hold it for some time to get profit
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 02:42:38 AM
I will never replace my bitcoin with altcoin because bitcoin is bigger than the altcoin, especially now the bitcoin price rises.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 25, 2018, 02:05:17 AM
I think that's sounds great because it's undeniably true that some altcoins right there are also very potential to grow and are even giving you profit the same as what you get in bitcoin. Making a research of these altcoin you wanted to invest is really necessary instead of just following what your heart dictates.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 01:58:46 AM
Yes it's much better to invest in altcoins. You have more greater chance to profit in altcoins than bitcoin. Bitcoin is very volatile. The sudden increase and decrease of bitcoin is very apart. Unlike in altcoins its not much apart. So the profit in altcoins has much more chance to gain profit. Many people also said that is good to invest in altcoins than bitcoin so i go with the majority.
Activity: 608
March 25, 2018, 01:52:49 AM
I do not think that altcoin when that will be like bitcoin, in the investment portfolio bitcoin should be mandatory since this is the basis
Activity: 112
March 18, 2018, 03:49:15 PM
This depends on your choice of interest whether you have faith in Altcoin than Bitcoin, but there's other coins that can generate more profit for you than bitcoin, even though the price isn't up to bitcoin price you can still make more money from them, these coin includes Litecoin, Bitcoincash and others.
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
March 04, 2018, 01:01:11 PM
You should reallocate some small share of your portfolio into underestimated altcoins.  The last year huge increase of bitcoin price will definitely move all other coins higher.
Activity: 224
March 04, 2018, 12:59:38 PM
no,you should hold 60% btc and swap 30% btc to eth and 10% altcoin,don't swap all btc ro altcoin because btc fall whole market also fall but btc rise maybe some altcoin don't rise,hold btc and eth
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
March 04, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
Nope, this is bad idea though. I think swap between Bitcoin and alts does not give expected profit. Bitcoin always have good price trend and that impacts other alts, the prices of altcoins is based on the bitcoin trend, the prices sharply dip or rise as per bitcoin trend in the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 29, 2018, 10:42:39 PM
These days it is consolidating around 10000 USD to 12000 USD.
Shifting your BTC to Altcoins is a good idea.
Once the market takes off suddenly, all coins will grow. Then you have a chance to make more profits in altcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
January 29, 2018, 09:13:59 AM
Swapping bitcoin to altcoin is always a question of the market sentiment and timing! If you use your high value bitcoin for shit altcoin, you may be making a very huge mistake in the long run. Bitcoin will always be valuable and maintain the largest part of market value.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
January 29, 2018, 09:09:12 AM
The account was hacked between 29.01.2018 and 04.02.2019. All posts made during this period were not made by me.

Please see this topic:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.49582645
Activity: 196
January 29, 2018, 08:48:14 AM
It is not necessarily a bad idea to to get some alts but i would recommend to always hold onto some of the bitcoin.
As for what alts you should buy, i think it would be best for you decide that and find which ones suit you. Can can see the top coins on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 259
January 29, 2018, 07:41:37 AM

Now I want to swap part of bitcoins into alts with only one goal  - to gain bitcoin value. What do you think? What alts will raise in bitcoin price in next days if bitcoin begin to fall in dollar value?
Invest in Rise! Might go 2x-3x because of airdrop!
Activity: 2016
Merit: 283
January 29, 2018, 07:36:22 AM
Maybe the good idea for now is to buy and hold both not just bitcoin or alts.  Cause as i see both cryptocurrency is good to hold on this moment or in this year . And swapping all your bitcoin to alts is not a good strategy i think.  Maybe you will miss the boat if bitcoin valued suddenly jump to the highest value again.  So for me much better to swap the rest of bitcoin to alts then hold both. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
January 29, 2018, 07:04:48 AM
It can be but not all maybe. I'm curious about altcoins but I haven't had fund yet. Swapping btc to alt is doable partly only. We must admit that it is still safe to have bitcoin. Having other crypto coins is not bad. Its also good to diversify your coins. Altcoin so far is also a promising investment to have higher value soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
January 29, 2018, 06:58:09 AM

Bitcoin rally  today is huge and it must end at some point.

Now I want to swap part of bitcoins into alts with only one goal  - to gain bitcoin value. What do you think? What alts will raise in bitcoin price in next days if bitcoin begin to fall in dollar value?

The market now depends entirely on bitcoin. In whatever altcoin you invested, they'll walk synchronously with bitcoin But more strong altcoins now are ETH, Dash, XRP, OMG
Activity: 420
January 29, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

it is the right way to multiply the bitcoin you have, do not forget to buy altcoin with the team and who has a very good project plan so that you do not get the wrong buy altcoin, altcoin will rise when bitcoin is stable.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 04:57:31 AM
Most of traders that do the same thing (deal with different altcoins) get more profit than those guys, who invest only into Bitcoin. I might also swap some of my BTC into alts, picking the most promising ones, NEO, LEND, Waves etc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 09:58:54 AM
completely agree with the fact that you do not need to change bitkoy. this is a very unpredictable manet, but always in the top. the more rumors are circulating about his growth, why not hold them!BTCBTCBTC
Pages:
Jump to: