Pages:
Author

Topic: Swap SwisCoin to new Algo! - page 3. (Read 20968 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
May 15, 2017, 09:30:14 AM
Your recommendations are very bad!
What are you doing for?
Surely, you know that the project is dead!

It took about 20 days but the support did not answer me. Scammmmmerssssss!

End of dump guys  Wink
Strong buying offers  3000 - 3200 sat, I expect steady growth in the coming days and weeks.
I recommend BUY.  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
May 06, 2017, 10:31:47 PM
Os this crap still going?
Jesus guys, dont buy this crap if you dont wanna lose your money, it was a billion of coin premined walletbuilders coin off the bat, the only reason it even made page 3 was investards giving it a chance Sad
Take it as a lesson learned, play with garbage, end up smelling like shit ;p
Activity: 2
May 06, 2017, 10:17:25 PM
MSCN is going strong, dont loose your faith  Wink
Just keep the patience! Only patience for growing the price!
May 03, 2017, 01:01:21 PM
MSCN is dead!

Support is afraid of giving me an official address in Dubai, why?
Registration documents do not provide, why? Everyone has the right to receive it if they exist

Hahahaha, they will soon offer you swap for another coin (state coin)  Grin Grin Grin Grin
"Now forget about the money" Yogesh's words.
Fu...ing scammers!
Who has faith left - you can buy this shitcoin (sarcasm), sorry  Grin
And again only words!!!!!!! https://youtu.be/bvUPSnwyC8A
Activity: 2
May 02, 2017, 03:11:50 AM

Swiscoin support are sleeping. They do not care about their customers. This is the fact!

Bro, have you made invest in packs or only via livecoin.net or other markets?
Yes, support is "sleeping" but only cos now there are 3 networks, European, Ukraine, and ASIA/Other, so now we have 3 sites (i am part of European network) and that means 3 support employees.

Yogesh is hiring new employees and also the sites will be translated in German, French, Russian with proffesional translators and not with google translate like its now...

Also his FB profile will be convert into official MSCN FB Page, with lots of informations and news and people responsible for answering questions.

p.s 100 % up in the last 24 hours  Cheesy

Please give me new website, thank you
April 30, 2017, 11:23:49 AM
I have made invest in packs and via livecoin.net both
Activity: 32
April 30, 2017, 11:21:11 AM

Swiscoin support are sleeping. They do not care about their customers. This is the fact!

Bro, have you made invest in packs or only via livecoin.net or other markets?
Yes, support is "sleeping" but only cos now there are 3 networks, European, Ukraine, and ASIA/Other, so now we have 3 sites (i am part of European network) and that means 3 support employees.

Yogesh is hiring new employees and also the sites will be translated in German, French, Russian with proffesional translators and not with google translate like its now...

Also his FB profile will be convert into official MSCN FB Page, with lots of informations and news and people responsible for answering questions.

p.s 100 % up in the last 24 hours  Cheesy
April 30, 2017, 11:20:26 AM
They stated that they applied for those exchanges (Kraken and Poloniex). If the coin comes out on kraken or poloniex, I will officially apologize on the forum   Cheesy
April 30, 2017, 11:10:23 AM
1. In your opinion why there was such an exchange rate of SCN for MSCN?
2. Do you think it was fair?
3. Why is their support silent for a week? I just asked for the address of the office in Dubai and the phone number
4. For the whole time of the company's existence, what has been done?

Only the Ponzi scheme the same Onecoin, E-Dinar, Ilgamos and other.

[/quote]

Whats your problem bro, why so negative?  I already doubled my investment at MSCN packs, company keeps payments but most of the money i got from new investitors , MSCN going strong  Wink

But i am happy that i earn also at livecoin.net  too with MSCN  Smiley  Did i told you that MSCN will go up ?  100% UP in the last 24 hours and in one moment the price was 6050 sat !
Where is your 500 sat dump bro?!
[/quote]
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
April 30, 2017, 11:05:34 AM
I don't care if this is SCAM, if it's the same DBIX SUCCESS, it will be very interesting! I'm watching this, dev! Cheesy
April 30, 2017, 11:02:33 AM
It's very sad that people are being led on empty words not backed up by actions. Are kept in the photo laid out by Yogesh on the background of an expensive car with the inscription of a swiscoin.
I will be happy for people if this company will show results. But I very much doubt that this will be

Whats your problem bro, why so negative?  I already doubled my investment at MSCN packs, company keeps payments but most of the money i got from new investitors , MSCN going strong  Wink

But i am happy that i earn also at livecoin.net  too with MSCN  Smiley  Did i told you that MSCN will go up ?  100% UP in the last 24 hours and in one moment the price was 6050 sat !
Where is your 500 sat dump bro?!
April 30, 2017, 10:50:23 AM
It's very sad that people are being led on empty words not backed up by actions. Are kept in the photo laid out by Yogesh on the background of an expensive car with the inscription of a swiscoin.
I will be happy for people if this company will show results. But I very much doubt that this will be

April 30, 2017, 10:44:51 AM

94% up  Wink

Haters gonna hate, MSCN goona win!  Grin
April 28, 2017, 02:50:45 PM
I have asked address an official office in Dubai (24th of April) from their support, but I have not received an answer still. It's a shame

April 28, 2017, 03:07:32 AM
Apparently, the project was left by the devs.  Grin Grin Grin

The target is 500 sat or less. On the rocket down!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
April 25, 2017, 12:59:21 PM
End of dump guys  Wink
Strong buying offers  3000 - 3200 sat, I expect steady growth in the coming days and weeks.
I recommend BUY.  Cool

Pizdabola!!! Pidarasa !!! The member to you in a mouth !!!
April 25, 2017, 12:50:51 PM
End of dump guys  Wink
I recommend BUY.  Cool

While eats on light suckers, their income is very quite good!

So far there live on light fools deception to live to us, so, with a hand.
April 25, 2017, 11:04:20 AM
What is the real news? Grin Grin Grin

When you are told to buy - it means to sell, when you are told to sell - to buy. But this coin does not apply to either one! IMO

End of dump guys  Wink
Strong buying offers  3000 - 3200 sat, I expect steady growth in the coming days and weeks.
I recommend BUY.  Cool

April 25, 2017, 10:54:40 AM
End of dump guys  Wink
I recommend BUY.  Cool
April 25, 2017, 12:31:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: