Pages:
Author

Topic: Swap SwisCoin to new Algo! - page 8. (Read 20968 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Let's PUT IN!
February 14, 2017, 02:31:53 PM
I can make web and android wallet if developer give bounty on them you can also swap using web and android wallet
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 14, 2017, 01:23:07 PM

that's what I meant before DONT MINE, blocks coming with 0 and are all orphaned.
in what way is that Huh

check the source code, only the block number 1 was with coins, all other are zero blocks....
No one block get confirmed...
however Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin ;Da new modification of mining Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
I am going to take out that coin from the pool, unfortunately some guys are still mining.... sorry guys

wait to remove it you will always have time

OK, if you like Smiley
but you removed

is online again
ok view what can catch on Wink

check it out
https://c-cex.com/?p=mscn-btc
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
February 14, 2017, 01:18:14 PM

that's what I meant before DONT MINE, blocks coming with 0 and are all orphaned.
in what way is that Huh

check the source code, only the block number 1 was with coins, all other are zero blocks....
however Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin ;Da new modification of mining Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
I am going to take out that coin from the pool, unfortunately some guys are still mining.... sorry guys

OK, if you like Smiley
but you removed

is online again
ok view what can catch on Wink
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
February 14, 2017, 01:17:09 PM

Swisscoin is the scam coin and this thread is about Swiscoin. Also Swiscoin was made earlier than Swisscoin.

OP how much will be the opening price once MSCN is available in Bitcoin? I hope you are giving even little incentives on SCN holders. Just like what happened on BTCD swap to Komodo.

I would also like to know the perceived/expected valuation for MSCN in BTCs. I am sure they will pretty much offer a little bonus for those who have had seen their value of SCN diminish.
February 14, 2017, 01:12:51 PM

in what way is that Huh

OK, if you like Smiley
but you removed

is online again
February 14, 2017, 01:12:09 PM

in what way is that Huh

OK, if you like Smiley
but you removed
February 14, 2017, 01:10:02 PM

in what way is that Huh

OK, if you like Smiley
February 14, 2017, 01:05:35 PM

in what way is that Huh

February 14, 2017, 01:03:42 PM

in what way is that Huh

February 14, 2017, 12:57:04 PM

in what way is that Huh

February 14, 2017, 12:53:51 PM

in what way is that Huh

February 14, 2017, 12:52:26 PM

in what way is that Huh
February 14, 2017, 12:49:40 PM

February 14, 2017, 12:46:15 PM
how many in a block of coins on a new coin Huh Huh Huh Huh

0 full premined no POW
February 14, 2017, 12:45:29 PM
how many in a block of coins on a new coin Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
February 14, 2017, 12:21:47 PM
swiss coin is bad brand, swiss coin brand is ponzy coin
i think rebranding use new name can't help swiss coin incraese trust

Swisscoin is the scam coin and this thread is about Swiscoin. Also Swiscoin was made earlier than Swisscoin.

OP how much will be the opening price once MSCN is available in Bitcoin? I hope you are giving even little incentives on SCN holders. Just like what happened on BTCD swap to Komodo.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
February 14, 2017, 11:30:45 AM
swiss coin is bad brand, swiss coin brand is ponzy coin
i think rebranding use new name can't help swiss coin incraese trust
February 14, 2017, 11:24:47 AM
if someone likes to mine it, new pool here:

http://fasthash.hopto.org:8080/getting_started
yourminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://5.9.165.252:PORT -u youwalletaddress -p x

PORTs:

Port: 6010, VarDiff: 0.001
Port: 6012, Diff: 0.01
Port: 6014, Diff: 1

payment every 10 min, pool fee 2% , min payment 50 MSCN

Happy mining

**** you need a mac wallet for your coin, let me know, I can compile it for you ****

the pool is producing only orphan blocks, I am going to check why

OK, after seeing the code I have to say, no mining ist possible, it's only POS coin, full premined... please dont mine it.
Have fun with it though..
February 14, 2017, 11:22:52 AM
if someone likes to mine it, new pool here:

http://fasthash.hopto.org:8080/getting_started
yourminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://5.9.165.252:PORT -u youwalletaddress -p x

PORTs:

Port: 6010, VarDiff: 0.001
Port: 6012, Diff: 0.01
Port: 6014, Diff: 1

payment every 10 min, pool fee 2% , min payment 50 MSCN

Happy mining

**** you need a mac wallet for your coin, let me know, I can compile it for you ****

the pool is producing only orphan blocks, I am going to check why
Pages:
Jump to: