Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚛️ SWAPS.ORG – TRADE NATIVE CRYPTO - XMR/BTC/ETH/ERC-20 - ON-CHAIN DEX ⚛️ - page 10. (Read 54525 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Any timeline for future releases?
Activity: 1
Guys, similar projects are focusing more on more on browser DEX interfaces:

- Binance https://testnet.binance.org/
- Bancor https://www.bancor.network/
- Kyber Network https://kyberswap.com/swap/eth-knc

Why are you still bothering with Win, Mac, Unix platforms.. Just build backend on one platform and put the rest on the website... Build an API if someone wants to create an integrated solution. Think about simplification, Tritium should be web-first.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Bitcoin Atom (BCA) core dev
Activity: 402
Merit: 100
Has anyone tested tritium successfully so far??
You guys are doing great work... I like what I see in Tritium (although many things are still disabled), you also have great UI sense. We just need more marketing for this coin to go up and prosper. Any news on the web edition, especially in light of the Binance release of their web dex (https://testnet.binance.org)?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

You can now mine Atom at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u  -p c=BCA,mc=BCA

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=BCA

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Activity: 8
Hi,

I think minimum benefits of tritium is protecting our coins and tokens from thieves and hackers and exchanges (from blocking accounts by any reason).

my question is; is BCA needed for exchange between tokens, in another word, should i buy and hold BCA to use it in tritium to exchange between coins and tokens ?

I suggest the team to work on UI/UX of tritium, it looks  complicated

Thanks

Question..did you tested yet?

I tried, but i confused.
actually many options were disabled.
It is better to benchmark popular exchanges and copy from them to ease of use.
Hi,

I think minimum benefits of tritium is protecting our coins and tokens from thieves and hackers and exchanges (from blocking accounts by any reason).

my question is; is BCA needed for exchange between tokens, in another word, should i buy and hold BCA to use it in tritium to exchange between coins and tokens ?

Thanks

Question..did you tested yet?

Activity: 8
Hi,

Thanks

Activity: 106

Thank you for your support guys, today we have a few more updates to share:

- The first public preview version of Tritium Alpha unveiled. Read more on Medium
- Project website updated: https://bitcoinatom.io
- We are looking for more developers atm to boost Tritium development across all targeted platforms
- As Tritium is purely C++, we use a native Bitcoin codebase from the Core - putting this together was a tedious process at the beginning, hence the delays

From now on, we expect the dev process to go smoother as most low-level challenges are left behind.

We are making determined efforts to speed up the development processes. As per the announcement, feel free to drop us a message if you want to contribute & support the project Smiley

looks like nobody wants your tritium...
We trust we will see Tritium soon, can you share what kind of issues are hindering the release? If possible we would just like to have a bit more insight.
Activity: 392
I highly doubt the release of any significant swap solution...this ppl...being telling the same for ages and nothing happened...now is February..then February will be gone and nothing will be release..mark my words..

We have already released code, wallets, explorers etc. Tritium comes next.
I highly doubt the release of any significant swap solution...this ppl...being telling the same for ages and nothing happened...now is February..then February will be gone and nothing will be release..mark my words..
Cool. Keep up the good work guys.

Many thanks!
A month ago you said Tritium will come in the coming days. Is it safe to assume that at you've decided on it at least, since it's a very important component of the DEX?

We keep working on Tritium, there are still little problems that need to get fixed. Release ETA is February.
A month ago you said Tritium will come in the coming days. Is it safe to assume that at you've decided on it at least, since it's a very important component of the DEX?
Thank you for a reply. To follow-up, will the trading fee always be collected in BCA (also for other pairs, like for example BTC-ETH)? Or in case the user will not hold any BCA will whatever currency he holds or wants to trade be automatically exchanged to BCA to cover the trading fee?

Thanks for your question. This info is yet to be announced Smiley
Thank you for a reply. To follow-up, will the trading fee always be collected in BCA (also for other pairs, like for example BTC-ETH)? Or in case the user will not hold any BCA will whatever currency he holds or wants to trade be automatically exchanged to BCA to cover the trading fee?
Pages:
Jump to: