Pages:
Author

Topic: Swarm City Token [SWT] - Decentralized commerce, services - eg. Uber, Airbnb,... - page 4. (Read 4581 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Is this an old token, it was launched long time ago  Grin
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
So this is like a platform for all types of businesses or just drivers? The app idea looks good but kinda confusing.  Is it like a messenger app or will there be mini apps within the app? I'm trying to wrap my head around how it will work. The hashtag part I like.

Basically for different services you would use different hashtags - this could be done on their app/website.

But there will also be third party apps created, if you are a programmer you can create your app and use Swarm City as backend for deals and your app the way how people find each other to make a deal - and example for this is Chasyr. Rideshare app where users will order a ride just as they would with Uber - simple for the user, but the deal will actually be made on the blockchain without third parties.
Activity: 14
So this is like a platform for all types of businesses or just drivers? The app idea looks good but kinda confusing.  Is it like a messenger app or will there be mini apps within the app? I'm trying to wrap my head around how it will work. The hashtag part I like.
i quess this is like a platform for all types of businesses
aff
Activity: 36
will read when i get back home
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everybody is waiting for right time to join this big project.
you are planning to join this project aswell?

Yes, of course. It seems a solid project for me.
you are planning to join this project aswell?
looking forward to join this project
Activity: 2
 i would like to join this project, sent you a message
it will take some time to get it public
I would like to join this, in the other hand I love terminals.
Really like the activity on SWT Github, unfortunate things happened(which isnt their fault) but they keep doing great job on development https://github.com/swarmcity
While lots of other project keep hyping, Swarm city team just keep on developing and not giving too much hype.

Btw, is this SWT new thread? Because the link on coinmarketcap is still the old thread link.

It's an unofficial thread, i am just some random dude posting it, so could you.

Yeah not much hype, that's why i think the price is still low and i'm hoping that this will catch eye of the public soon and explode  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I've always liked decentralized projects, they always have their own policies that are not affected by any government, so I'm very interested to join, I see this project is very promising
How much time should people keep their Swarm City Tokens?
not for too long i think
How much time should people keep their Swarm City Tokens?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee
Really like the activity on SWT Github, unfortunate things happened(which isnt their fault) but they keep doing great job on development https://github.com/swarmcity
While lots of other project keep hyping, Swarm city team just keep on developing and not giving too much hype.

Btw, is this SWT new thread? Because the link on coinmarketcap is still the old thread link.
Ok will take a look at it
sent you a pm with my questions Wink
Pages:
Jump to: