Pages:
Author

Topic: Swarm City Token [SWT] - Decentralized commerce, services - eg. Uber, Airbnb,... - page 5. (Read 4581 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Nice to see they are explicitly competing with corporate-run "peer to peer" networks.
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
Vitalik Buterin is a currently 23 years old and is the creator of Ethereum - Russian? again?

I don't understand what you are trying to tell. The intention was that Dmitry buterin, Vitaliks father is an official advisor for Swarm City

He is refering to the typo you made on that sentence, and he think you are Russian because of poor english.
What do you think about the future of Swarm City? Do you have any idea what could possibly be build on top of Swarm City, other than the provided examples?

Well you could use swarm city directly to order any kind of service, but the possibilities are endless.

The question is, whether will there be somebody ready to launch their own app and put time into it and whether will this work. But it could be anything as i said. Renting apartments, walking dogs service,... Perhaps a good promotion would be to post this on some programming forums, where someone who enjoys programming would take it further and create the actual applications.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Vitalik Buterin is a currently 23 years old and is the creator of Ethereum - Russian? again?

I don't understand what you are trying to tell. The intention was that Dmitry buterin, Vitaliks father is an official advisor for Swarm City

He is refering to the typo you made on that sentence, and he think you are Russian because of poor english.
What do you think about the future of Swarm City? Do you have any idea what could possibly be build on top of Swarm City, other than the provided examples?
I've seen the site, but there's some information I did not find.
I do not see your team, can you help me find it?
Do you have a telegram group?
More info is available there: https://thisis.swarm.city/
also team and everything. And there is slack(not telegram) link on the site
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I've seen the site, but there's some information I did not find.
I do not see your team, can you help me find it?
Do you have a telegram group?
September 17-20th is a Techrunch Disrupt SF conference, where Chasyr(they will be based on swarm city) will present themself https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-chasyr-uber-disrupter/
bump... more people need to see this. Although, sooner or later... it will get known
Any Questions? join the slack

I don't understand this project very well. Did the previously stolen team decide to start designing the coin again?And going to convert the original coin to the current coin, and continue to develop this project, right?

Not exactly. Arcade City was meant to be a ridesharing app on the blockchain, but it's owner was a scammer/fraudster(or something along those lines). So the team found a new leader and, had a new ICO and created a new brand - Swarm City, which is not just a ridesharing app, but p2p decentralized commerce, ridesharing being just one of the possibilities for Swarm City.
Activity: 224
Activity: 145
I don't understand this project very well. Did the previously stolen team decide to start designing the coin again?And going to convert the original coin to the current coin, and continue to develop this project, right?
It is ethereum (ERC20) token. Not mineable.

Current number of coins 7,573,894 SWT. There will be no new coins/tokens, except if you had arcade city, you can exchange it for SWT for 1:1 ratio (i don't know how many arcade city there are, but i would say max 1,5M tokens, probably much less)

Pages:
Jump to: