Pages:
Author

Topic: Sweden makes it illegal to have sex with animals - page 2. (Read 4602 times)

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
"Re: Sweden makes it illegal to have sex with animals"
 Huh
until now it was legal??? I dont understud that....
Nords lose virginity faster than anyone else in the world. In Iceland, the AVERAGE age for first time having sex is 15-16 (~16 elsewhere in Nordic countries). In the West, it's generally ~18 years, and ~22 years in the East.

Maybe they're low on body heat, have poor school attendance enforcement, they're trying to correct a labor shortage, or rotting fish just really kicks their hormones into overdrive, but they seem to hump everything, everyone, everywhere. Can't guarantee the authenticity of this statement, but I believe Sweden actually made "hump day" a weekly holiday where everyone's excused from work and school to hump each other.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
"Re: Sweden makes it illegal to have sex with animals"
 Huh
until now it was legal??? I dont understud that....
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
About time one might think, the law against it was removed during the 80's IIRC, at the same time homosexuality became legal.

Having sex with animals will become illegal in Sweden the first of April. Today it's only illegal if the animal takes damage from it in any way. The penatly will be fine or prison up to 2 years (which in Sweden usually is 1 year with good behaviour).
what the hell....
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
perverts will be sad with this news  Grin
Activity: 28
wtf
Sweden makes it illegal to have sex with animals...wew
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
It was legal to have sex with animals? thats disgusting.

Note to self: MakeBelieve is a critterphobe. It wouldn't surprise me to later learnt that he doesn't own a coffee table either.
I feel like I should definitely be a millionaire just for getting that reference.
Guess I'll have to divorce my wife then  Grin

If you have to divorce whenever you stop having sex with your wife, the courts would be overloaded....
Well that would mean it would have to become illegal to have sex with your wife, having a sexless marriage requires no laws or lawyers ya know. And I think you didn't get the joke!
haha  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

If you have to divorce whenever you stop having sex with your wife, the courts would be overloaded....
Well that would mean it would have to become illegal to have sex with your wife, having a sexless marriage requires no laws or lawyers ya know. And I think you didn't get the joke!
It was legal previously ?
That explains with Swedish people are so happy.
Lol, we are like the top 10 most depressed people on the earth.
Activity: 39
It was legal previously ?
That explains with Swedish people are so happy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
While I find that disgusting, I don't see why I should be concerned in how other people conduct themselves. It's not something that hurts me and most likely it's not something that in most cases hurts the animal.

Not anymore than eating meat does, anyway. '

Just think of all the sick cows, all together, with huge cysts full of pus and on the other end of a spectrum a girl who just likes getting banged by dogs.

I am compelled to interfere only on the first case because I don't want to eat low quality meat. The second part doesn't bother me in the least. To be perfectly honest I don't even like the idea of pets that much in the first place.
Not eating meat won't stop the meat production.
Not using animals for sex will stop the use of animals for sex.
That argument is about as retarded as you. IF everyone were to stop the meat production the demand would seize to exist and the misstreatment of animals this way would as well. No demand, no supply! I learned that when I was 7 or 8.
EDIT: I am ashamed we're from the same country. You are a disgrace to our country and indeed to humanity alltogether with your retarded arguments. I stand by my previous statement, troll and I am now going to put you on ignore... Waste of time arguing with people who's sole purpose here is to; you guessed it waste time.
Who mentioned if -everyone- were to stop eat meat?
Last time I checked there were a few more people eating meat than those raping animals Smiley

Bold part translates into: I don't have any more arguments, I'm beaten but I won't admit it.

About time one might think, the law against it was removed during the 80's IIRC, at the same time homosexuality became legal.

Having sex with animals will become illegal in Sweden the first of April. Today it's only illegal if the animal takes damage from it in any way. The penatly will be fine or prison up to 2 years (which in Sweden usually is 1 year with good behaviour).
Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
lol @ apsvinet
what I meant was..oh well, does not matter, you seem to be willing to argue this particular issue to an interesting degree.
Basically, while I do not find this fetish particularly arousing , I see it less black and white than the retards behind the law seem to do. The same kind of people who have criminalised paying for sex and who want to criminalise paying for sex outside of Sweden.
People in power who are fucking clueless. A majority of politicians in this wonderful country we seem to share.

And I do know people who are into it. Being , for me, a kinda weird thing to do, I was intrigued by it all and had several conversations with those people. Can't claim anything but a vague understanding of underlying desires and an understanding that is, as many other things in life, a rather complex subject. Something this law pays no heed to. Again, to make sure you get it - I don't defend them or their lifestyle, they can all die a horrible death tomorrow for all I care , really.
But I sure don't want my tax money pay the cops investigating them, pay for the court costs, pay for the their prison meals. And I guess I don't want to support a law that criminalises what I have seen - a strange but rather harmless fetish.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Seeing that a law was passed because animals don't have a voice, I, too, want to now give another sexual device a voice to protect them from the perils of (insert, no pun intended, list of perils here).

Please support me by donating to B.U.D.A.P. (Blow Up Dolls Against Perils) and S.T.A.P. (Sexual Toys Against Perils).
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Just as with pedophilia, bestiality isn't going to go away, it's just going to stay on the hush-hush.  Only thing the Swedes accomplished is the luxury of paying tens of thousands (in USD anyhow) yearly to care for those prisoners.  Illegal, legal, it makes no difference; if people want to do it, they will, as we've seen with every single law passed since the birth of the republic, and nobody who wants to have sex with animals takes their interests so lightly that a fine or a couple years in jail is going to stop them; they're simply not going to let you know about it.

A child can someday speak of what happened; there's some chance of discovery even if the pedophile takes every precaution.  An animal cannot, making the act simple to hide, assuming Sweden doesn't plan on going full-retard Orwellian state to ensure nobody's doing unapproved acts within their homes.

Furthermore, this is entirely between the man who owns the animal property, and the man who makes love to them (without consent, I presume, or we otherwise will have to argue whether animals are people and, if they aren't, whether it should also be illegal to have sex with computers or dildos that someone has permission to have sex with); not only does the man who owns the animals does not get compensation for this act, but the cost of the individual's actions who violated the animals is now being paid for not by he who committed the crime, but by everyone else who pays for his visit to jail.  Under this system, you are paying for the crime someone else committed.

Silly bluepillers and their emotion-fueled politics; their logo should be a foot with a bullet hole in it.
While I find that disgusting, I don't see why I should be concerned in how other people conduct themselves. It's not something that hurts me and most likely it's not something that in most cases hurts the animal.

Just think of all the sick cows, all together, with huge cysts full of pus and on the other end of a spectrum a girl who just likes getting banged by dogs.

I am compelled to interfere only on the first case because I don't want to eat low quality meat. The second part doesn't bother me in the least. To be perfectly honest I don't even like the idea of pets that much in the first place.
Not eating meat won't stop the meat production.
Not using animals for sex will stop the use of animals for sex.
That argument is about as retarded as you. IF everyone were to stop the meat production the demand would seize to exist and the misstreatment of animals this way would as well. No demand, no supply! I learned that when I was 7 or 8.
EDIT: I am ashamed we're from the same country. You are a disgrace to our country and indeed to humanity alltogether with your retarded arguments. I stand by my previous statement, troll and I am now going to put you on ignore... Waste of time arguing with people who's sole purpose here is to; you guessed it waste time.
It was legal to have sex with animals? thats disgusting.
Not really digusting but very retarded by our dear politicians. A law is just a rule, the act however is disgusting.
And! Keep in mind that we are also animals, and that we have different races with different intelligence (this was proven during the 60's and 70's and a lot of research was done about it, but lately it's been wiped out everyone's memories it seems. That's also something one can think about Wink

You make an interesting argument. However the animals going to slaughter wouldn't even have been born if it wasn't for meat consumption - that being said it's sad that those animals raised for food are very badly misstreated in a lot of countries, it's only because we are used to eating meat that raising animals to be killed (sometimes they aren't even allowed to move at all to keep their meat tender). In a case like that I'd say that animal sex is less cruel, but because we as a society has grown so used to this way of eating we don't think about it. If the debate was turned around and animal sex somewhat accepted in our world, in comparison to breeding calves without allowing them to move I think most people would argue that's way worse. And who knows how much psychological damage a cow takes from having a machine suck it's milk out of it every day?
Pages:
Jump to: