Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 1596. (Read 3049505 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
September 26, 2013, 06:01:37 AM
please Bitcoinrama come back to work!!!

you are the only left, lol.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
September 26, 2013, 06:01:20 AM
No breaking even unless hash rate increase or BTC price increase.

I paid 85BTC so I need to mine at least 85BTC back for break-even. it is fucking simple, isn't it?

Why does everyone go on about how a bitcoin increase would help?

Think about, a bitcoin decrease could work too: you could mine $85, bitcoin drop to $1 per bitcoin, buy 85 bitcoins.

Just as reasonable as doing it by bitcoin increasing, it just takes converting to dollars and back instead of only to dollars and stopping there.

(For "just as reasonable" the reader might be well advised to read "just as unreasonable" but maybe that is a matter of taste/tastelessness.)

-MarkM-
Activity: 756
September 26, 2013, 06:00:43 AM
pfuuu...seems like most are missing a tiny but very important fact when shouting at each other, which could relax the whole situation dramatically.

Please consider there are several kind of people involved.
Not all are in the same position, we all are individuals keep it in mind before starting the next fight.

1) ppl who do not care that much about ROI, some have fun mining and to be part of the cryptocoin movement
2) ppl who invested in hope they might get a good deal with up to %50 on top of investment
3) ppl who got sucked into this by their greed or where mislead by lies and dream of a lot of money

Number 1 customers stick to their order.
Number 2 is partially jumping the ship as losses seem to be way more likely than a ROI atm (may change)
Number 3 should get a refund now if not done,yet

I share both perspectives (1+2) at the same time with weighted priority based on amount spend.

I had one device for myself (canceled). I invested with the awareness of a total loss and in hope of profit.
However I still do not want to risk my money on a bet I will loose way more likely than it works out. Therefore canceled.

Then I have another one as groupbuy in place going to be shipped.
The Groupbuy was made with 'real life' friends who are all totally aware that it's high risk investment.
They know they might loose everything, but they are ok with it as they want to support the cryptocoin movement and still have somehow hope that in some years it might pay out...if not, nobody worries.  And they don't give shit about our forum talks.

---

Another aspect of this story is that we all (KnC & customers) could make profit, but currently it looks like KnC only, no?
In combination with their claim of 'under promise, over delivery' and being late on news about current state of progress, this has a very bad taste and it's not surprising that ppl jump the ship.

Honestly I'm still in hope that KnC will surprise its customers, because for some strange reason my gut tells me ppl receiving orders will be happy.
Nevertheless I've canceled my device, because there's no rational reason for me at this point in time not to do so - maybe I regret it, maybe I won't, but for sure I will decide this way again in a similar situation.

Well reasoned. I'm probably no.2 in your list and I do hope that KNC does over-deliver at this point as I'm still keeping my order.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
let's have some fun
September 26, 2013, 05:56:42 AM
pfuuu...seems like most are missing a tiny but very important fact when shouting at each other, which could relax the whole situation dramatically.

Please consider there are several kind of people involved.
Not all are in the same position, we all are individuals keep it in mind before starting the next fight.

1) ppl who do not care that much about ROI, some have fun mining and to be part of the cryptocoin movement
2) ppl who invested in hope they might get a good deal with up to %50 on top of investment
3) ppl who got sucked into this by their greed or where mislead by lies and dream of a lot of money

Number 1 customers stick to their order.
Number 2 is partially jumping the ship as losses seem to be way more likely than a ROI atm (may change)
Number 3 should get a refund now if not done,yet

I share both perspectives (1+2) at the same time with weighted priority based on amount spend.

I had one device for myself (canceled). I invested with the awareness of a total loss and in hope of profit.
However I still do not want to risk my money on a bet I will loose way more likely than it works out. Therefore canceled.

Then I have another one as groupbuy in place going to be shipped.
The Groupbuy was made with 'real life' friends who are all totally aware that it's high risk investment.
They know they might loose everything, but they are ok with it as they want to support the cryptocoin movement and still have somehow hope that in some years it might pay out...if not, nobody worries.  And they don't give shit about our forum talks.

---

Another aspect of this story is that we all (KnC & customers) could make profit, but currently it looks like KnC only, no?
In combination with their claim of 'under promise, over delivery' and being late on news about current state of progress, this has a very bad taste and it's not surprising that ppl jump the ship.

Honestly I'm still in hope that KnC will surprise its customers, because for some strange reason my gut tells me ppl receiving orders will be happy.
Nevertheless I've canceled my device, because there's no rational reason for me at this point in time not to do so - maybe I regret it, maybe I won't, but for sure I will decide this way again in a similar situation.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2013, 05:56:09 AM
Well there'll be ROI, just negative (if we are unlucky). You all mean break-even, right?  Wink

No we mean ROI. Negative ROI is no ROI.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
September 26, 2013, 05:55:14 AM
No breaking even unless hash rate increase or BTC price increase.

I paid 85BTC so I need to mine at least 85BTC back for break-even. it is fucking simple, isn't it?
legendary
/dev/null
September 26, 2013, 05:52:45 AM
yes, it sucks.

I hope, that they will announce some program/future discounts for 1st/2nd day guys, because these guys helps them to establish the company and paid everything.

KNC should send Day1/Day 2 customers, a Jupiter of they ordered a Saturn and a Saturn+Jupiter if they ordered a Jupiter.  Grin

why not? their profit on every machine is in hundreds of % and if they want to retain customers, at least 1st/2nd day shipping must be with positive ROI.
September 26, 2013, 05:52:37 AM
Well there'll be ROI, just negative (if we are unlucky). You all mean break-even, right?  Wink

According to the genesis block, no. No breaking even unless hash rate increase or BTC price increase.
And it also doesn't factor in the effect of your KNCminer purchase has on the hash rate.

Sadly true. Sad
September 26, 2013, 05:52:24 AM

According to the genesis block, no. No breaking even unless hash rate increase or BTC price increase.

please stop inaba bullshit, lol

?

I'm just saying that's the only way to break-even with the current hash rate of the miners or you didn't read my statement properly.
erk
Activity: 826
September 26, 2013, 05:51:36 AM

And it also doesn't factor in the effect of your KNCminer purchase has on the hash rate.

cryptoshark
September 26, 2013, 05:50:53 AM
Well there'll be ROI, just negative (if we are unlucky). You all mean break-even, right?  Wink

please stop inaba bullshit, lol
September 26, 2013, 05:49:36 AM
Well there'll be ROI, just negative (if we are unlucky). You all mean break-even, right?  Wink

September 26, 2013, 05:48:32 AM
yes, it sucks.

I hope, that they will announce some program/future discounts for 1st/2nd day guys, because these guys helps them to establish the company and paid everything.

KNC should send Day1/Day 2 customers, a Jupiter of they ordered a Saturn and a Saturn+Jupiter if they ordered a Jupiter.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
September 26, 2013, 05:48:02 AM
legendary
/dev/null
September 26, 2013, 05:46:49 AM
yes, it sucks.

cryptoshark
September 26, 2013, 05:43:04 AM
same as bfl

all lies, september is 1 of october

no chips yet, no tested board, no test production, no hashing, nothing

9 days from last info

people will not ROI, all KNC miners will do loss.

some lucky guys having bfl did roi but it was few weeks ago or more.

knc -> it is impossible for the first order!
legendary
/dev/null
September 26, 2013, 05:35:06 AM
Day 1 Order here and looking at the genesis block it is a bit depressing. No ROI at all. Sad

tell me about it...

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/8223beeaca

I paid 85BTC for Jupiter/shipping/EU VAT and next 200$ for PSU. Electricity cost is 0.25 here. Even If I have free electricity and start mining today, never get my 85BTC back.

if Jupiter will be 500Gh/s at 640W a will get my BTC in 95 days.

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/40083c6e43

and this is of course unreal, because in 95 days with be diff grow very fast (other competitors).

.((
September 26, 2013, 05:29:05 AM
Day 1 Order here and looking at the genesis block it is a bit depressing. No ROI at all unless KNC gives us some kind of hash rate increase. Sad

edit. If they increased the Saturn to 310gh/s it could ROI. http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/be37f17cb1
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 26, 2013, 05:26:00 AM
Well said.

Smiley

However....An increased raise in bitcoin price....significant....not very promising.

And I am a seriously FIRM believer in bitcoin....

But with the NSA scandal, and all things considered, nobody can really trust in something they cannot hold...

NO MATTER WHAT!

Anyone who believes in the digital infinite capabilities, is foolish and naive. And believes in something that always be broken or unproven, with sophistication.
That's just the REAL world, folks. It's PHYSICAL, not virtual. Get a grip, get back to reality, and WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

And that's coming from a serious long time activist, with 15 years + in the freedom movement.

WAKE THE FUCK UP, ALREADY!!!!    Angry

Dude just showed his batshit nuts side. This thread has been so weird.

(talking to thread posters in general) So many feelings and passionate beliefs being spouted without much real discussion. Backing up what you say with reasoning and sources will make people take you seriously. Don't just give us the conclusion!

error 404 your waiting on?
The last numbered news to be posted was 36. So he would be waiting on the next news post.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
September 26, 2013, 05:19:33 AM
 Cheesy That must be the most poplar/visited non-existent page at this time of year.

error 404 your waiting on?

404 now, but hope, soon KNC will post something here..

But, I'm waiting for this,

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-37

Smiley
Jump to: