Pages:
Author

Topic: Swiss army knife Tool to query Merit data online - Full History - page 3. (Read 19447 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Yeah it doea look better when one will going to check one rank and merits by having a tablelize presentation on data that could be clearly shown. And for the moderators it would be easy for then to check on those accounts who are just farming merits using another account and transfer to another account.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
The tool is now updated with the latest data from today Friday 14thth of September

Sample of merit given (>=5) during this last week:

https://albertoit.github.io/Visualization/Merit%20js%20tool/filterMeritLocal.html?dategreater=2018-09-07&dategreater=2018-09-07&meritgreater=5&datelower=2018-09-14

Result Custom QueryTotal Merits 1129
The tool is now updated with the latest data from today Friday 7th of September
The tool is now updated with the latest data from today Friday 31st of August
  • Updated with the latest data from today Friday 24th of August
  • Updated the user information for new users that were still identified by the id instead of user name

@piggy
The tool is updated with the latest data from today 17th of August.
The tool is updated with the data from yesterday, 10th of August.
The tool is updated with the data from today, 3th of August.
The tool is updated with the data from today, 27th of July.
The tool is updated with the data from today, 20th of July.
Updated with the latest data (Friday 13th of July)
Updated with the latest data from Friday 6th of July
Updated with the latest data, Friday 22th of June
Now you can export the results of a query or full merit history of a user, just click the icon to copy the results in the clipboard and they are ready to be pasted here in a message.

For example for:

https://albertoit.github.io/Visualization/Merit%20js%20tool/filterMeritLocal.html?fromuser=suchmoon&meritgreater=10

this is the formatted ouput:

Result Custom QueryTotal Merits 90

Or:

https://albertoit.github.io/Visualization/Merit%20js%20tool/filterMeritLocal.html?id=stompix

Sent by stompixTotal Merits 38

Received by stompixTotal Merits 102

Released another improvement, now you can see the title of the thread where the merits where given.

This is an example of the result you get at the moment by running a query:

https://albertoit.github.io/Visualization/Merit%20js%20tool/filterMeritLocal.html?id=suchmoon

i'm planning to add directly the topic name as well, beside the link pointing directly to the merited message.
I can get you a list if you want.

I should have the information already, if i remember correctly, since i'm using it in another graph. If needed i'll ask you, thanks.

It could be even more powerful if it could support full SQL like query commands, so that you can chain togheter multiple request and run more detailed searches.

It may make sense looking into it, for performance reasons as well, as the json file become bigger it could make the access slower.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
i'm planning to add directly the topic name as well, beside the link pointing directly to the merited message.
I can get you a list if you want.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Quite a cool piece of software indeed. I see this could be quite usefull in spotting anomalies and abuses, it took me literally 1 minute to spot some shitty things going on by looking at the transactions carried out over a certain amount of merits and over a certain period of time.

It could be even more powerful if it could support full SQL like query commands, so that you can chain togheter multiple request and run more detailed searches.
This is now updated with the new merit data - 15th June, i'm planning to add directly the topic name as well, beside the link pointing directly to the merited message.
Good work, topic starter! I wonder, where have you got the list of the BitcoinTalk users? Have you parsed the forum for that? As far as I know, there is no user names in the file "merit.txt.xz".

Yes you need to parse the user profile page for each user. This job was already done by LoyceV, so i took the ready list from him
Pages:
Jump to: