Pages:
Author

Topic: "Switzerland wants to be a crypto nation" Economic minister. - page 7. (Read 700 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 544
I read this news at  https://www.fxstreet.com/news/swiss-ecomin-switzerland-wants-to-be-a-crypto-nation-201801300630  and its  really gladly my heart.   
Economy minister Johann Schneider Ammann, Said "Switzerland want to be a crypto nation" as at the time when many developed and developing countries are expressing their negative options on cryptocoin and we are hearing news that many countries want to ban it. What is your take on this move or comments?
The move itself is nice but it will be better if they will really execute it and become a crypto nation. It is very likely that ilthe crypto nation plan of theirs would not be set into action. I also doubt if it will be approved by their government. Probably this bit of news will continue to be just a plan unless they officially announced it to their citizens. It is also a huge step for crypto as it can be the dawn of cryptocurrency's revolution.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Financial technology nowadays are necessary for a nation growing more rapidly, and i think nation with open minded for take on technology application will grow more fast than a nation who wouldn't.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Source says nothing much about it. However, I heard same kind of news few months ago that Switzerland is going to invest into crypto currencies and they are making their own coin, something similar.

However the news soon got desiccated in the middle of no where but when the news came for the first time it was very chilly one for everybody here and everyone thought that it will bring the revolution in the crypto world. Unfortunately the idea went off soon and nothing much happened about it. Im not sure what are they bringing this time into effect but again if they do contribute to the crypto then its good for us. But lets see what they really do and then we could talk about it more deeply.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
News sounds positive, but we've heard elites and other nations espouse crypto before and nothing or very little has come of it (auroracoin anyone?).

Am sure it will happen eventually, still it sounds like a positive step.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I read this news at  https://www.fxstreet.com/news/swiss-ecomin-switzerland-wants-to-be-a-crypto-nation-201801300630  and its  really gladly my heart.   
Economy minister Johann Schneider Ammann, Said "Switzerland want to be a crypto nation" as at the time when many developed and developing countries are expressing their negative options on cryptocoin and we are hearing news that many countries want to ban it. What is your take on this move or comments?
Pages:
Jump to: