Pages:
Author

Topic: [SXC][NSFW] Sexcoin - New Android Client Release! - page 29. (Read 137807 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 8
Hello all i am updating my items for sale to include cut stones and rough diamond necklace if it goes well I will add more. I am willing to swap for sxc coin or other cryptocurrencies. Would prefer sxc coin tho.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
This is the best info! But i think! Why they do not to creat new coin sames as XRP?
Because at this times! Coin still by more people! Mean no bank to hold money!
Activity: 732
Merit: 502
SEX foto SEXCOIN
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
I'm glad the faucet is working again. It use to give errors. The rounds last a long time because there are not many people collecting. I think you should increase the reward. Not that I know what it is now but just because there are not many users to pay out.

I wrote a poem :

I give away the Sexcoin that I mine.
I fix errors when I have some extra time.

I faucet SXC for many reasons.
Generosity, evangelism, education, giving through all seasons.

To be a bright spot of, "coins received", in one's day.
Most of all, for the ladies and so they stay.

Rounds last usually once per day.
You're welcome to return hourly for more 'pay'.

Many very neat plans are on the side burners.
Limits of time make them sometimes only rumors.

Please don't abuse or complain.
Some would say, its a bit insane.

Hurdles to do a nice things are lame.
I hustle donations for rewards to stay the same...

Please donate to free-sx.com, SE8RBBYpzJtKefCQgf3CaRkR81DDVj9b5N, so its faucet can keep flowing. I only adjust reward levels to guarantee it stays giving. Referrals were disabled en lieu of a more-needed enhancement. I will get them working again as soon as I can find the time to do so.

If your looking for more SXC, you can mine yourself, buy, or trade for goods and services. A faucet is never intended to be one's only source. Many in the community will help if you need help in any of those other ways.

Thanks! http://free-sx.com/?r=poem
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
I'm glad the faucet is working again. It use to give errors. The rounds last a long time because there are not many people collecting. I think you should increase the reward. Not that I know what it is now but just because there are not many users to pay out.

Glad to hear you are enjoying the faucet - perhaps if you were to spread the love by letting others know then the faucet will erupt more often?
Activity: 99
SEX foto SEXCOIN
# SEXCOIN ❤!
  Who is on Saturday to work? I'm on a job Saturday. To all the easy working Saturdays and happy holidays! ☀

Shocked
https://vk.com/sexcoin_game
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
SEX foto SEXCOIN
#SEXCOIN video Yes now, i know
https://youtu.be/UhzzYsmCMPU
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
Lol, I have found the ANN topic of Sexcoin by chance. Would you mind telling me the main objectives of Sexcoin,please.
Is it created for sexual industry?
Lots of images of sexual nude models posted in the topic.  Grin
Honestly, I don't support the industry because it violates moral principles in my country.

Moral principles are a construct of a control system

Nudity is not a moral issue but a natural choice when all other means have been exhausted.

indigenous people who live mostly naked and have sex different to us does not make them morally corrupt

A race from another world (planet, galaxy, solar system) that like to exploit their sexual promiscuity and willing to trade valuable tech would not be considered morally corrupt

live free, live good, be human and have your good moral "values" and not to impose them on others

your choice your world

this community is still happy to have you on board

The main objective of sexcoin is a community coin - to gather and trade with like mindedness

Community helping each other do good, protect each other, provide income and wealth management
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Lol, I have found the ANN topic of Sexcoin by chance. Would you mind telling me the main objectives of Sexcoin,please.
Is it created for sexual industry?
Lots of images of sexual nude models posted in the topic.  Grin
Honestly, I don't support the industry because it violates moral principles in my country.
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓

Nothing. I can only think of dumping my shit onto random coin threads to make them look shady and unsafe against my killer mega coin and to stimulate healthy competition. The more phony ur shit looks the more money I make. This is the only way around it, u need to reduce everything to shreds to build something new that would be more relevant and faster than test crypto.

Your post is borderline merit worthy.
Activity: 94
Yeah investing in cryptos always keeps the risk of high loss.
For now holding was always the best option but as nobody knows the future and investing in cryptos is a high risk investment you should just invest as much as you can handle to lose.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Surprised this isn't trading higher. One of the best coins out there!
Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Nothing. I can only think of dumping my shit onto random coin threads to make them look shady and unsafe against my killer mega coin and to stimulate healthy competition. The more phony ur shit looks the more money I make. This is the only way around it, u need to reduce everything to shreds to build something new that would be more relevant and faster than test crypto.
Activity: 70
Interesting coin. Just a lot of posts to scroll, I have read some, not all. Is there any adult affiliate programme that you have approached, for the usage of SXC, instead of normal methods? It may be a way for some who are excluded to become part of this adult industry.
SEX foto SEXCOIN
First channel SEXCOIN Game
#SEXCOIN video Yes now, i know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhzzYsmCMPU
 Kiss
Well, I think SEXCOIN good project
SEX foto SEXCOIN