Pages:
Author

Topic: [SXC][NSFW] Sexcoin - New Android Client Release! - page 24. (Read 137807 times)

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035
Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

Also will sxc be getting relisted if the listing gets removed like what happened at livecoin, is there any more information regarding the progress and the hack?
Is there another place with more up to date info as a sell off happened before the wallet went into maintenance and before i knew of the hack on this forum, is there another source with more up to date info.

Just wondering as i still have faith in sxc coins potential in the future but a bit irritating seeing my holdings value crash, i know its not just me who lost out but i am just saying.

I have been in contact with both Cryptopia and Livecoin. They have both expressed their willingness to continue listing Sexcoin and are also helping with coming up with a solution to the recent attacks.

However, This may take more time than we had hoped. Considering the fact that these attacks occurred last year, and that the recent attacks have seriously upped their game, we need a better solution than just throwing extra hashpower at the network.

I am preparing a statement for the community, with both an explanation of the attacks and a solution. We will also publish a timeline.
Activity: 153
Merit: 8
Anyone interested in swapping gems including diamonds for sxc or other crypto?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44196247

Also will sxc be getting relisted if the listing gets removed like what happened at livecoin, is there any more information regarding the progress and the hack?
Is there another place with more up to date info as a sell off happened before the wallet went into maintenance and before i knew of the hack on this forum, is there another source with more up to date info.

Just wondering as i still have faith in sxc coins potential in the future but a bit irritating seeing my holdings value crash, i know its not just me who lost out but i am just saying.
Activity: 150
Merit: 107
Ok thanks, i dont really use slack though, any news on the wallet issue?

Quoting lavajumper

the same attacks as last year... only really huge... block-withholding

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Ok thanks, i dont really use slack though, any news on the wallet issue?
Activity: 150
Merit: 107
Are offline paper wallet holdings safe?

Yes. Most definitely.

Hi, i just want to check sxc will be coming back online after the issues with wallets have been sorted at cryptopia?
Im fairly new to sxc been mining around 4 weeks, is there a telegram or discord chat?

Only know Slack:

https://join.slack.com/t/sexcointeam/shared_invite/enQtMjIwOTM0NDE1OTA1LTZmNzUwYjlhODhhODUxNmFmNmRiNTE4YWE0ODNmOGFjNDFlZGE3MmI1NGIzMGU0MTliY2Q1Nzc0Zjk5ZWVhN2M
Activity: 4

Yes. Most definitely.

Hi, i just want to check sxc will be coming back online after the issues with wallets have been sorted at cryptopia?
Im fairly new to sxc been mining around 4 weeks, is there a telegram or discord chat?

Yes. Most definitely.

Activity: 63
Merit: 1
::Announcement::

Sexcoin's network is experiencing a number of attacks.

Livecoin.net and Cryptopia have halted trading to protect its customers.

We are in contact with both exchanges and are working to resolve the issues. Please watch here for further information!

I cannot figure out who would want to attack Sexcoin, and which would be their motive. There are really some insane hackers around.
Activity: 153
Merit: 8
::Announcement::

Sexcoin's network is experiencing a number of attacks.

Livecoin.net and Cryptopia have halted trading to protect its customers.

We are in contact with both exchanges and are working to resolve the issues. Please watch here for further information!
Activity: 5
Update:

Livecoin wallets are now active.

no active now
problem in livecoin?

Yeah Livecoin Wallet was online after lavajumper talked to them. But after a few days they take it offline again 😐.
Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Ridiculous selloff. The pictures alone should bump the coin to $1!
Activity: 732
Merit: 502
SEX foto SEXCOIN
Don'T forget about
How to Buy Sell Sexcoin , SXC - BTC Exchange cryptopia details with pictures
https://vk.com/topic-58221930_32672491
Activity: 732
Merit: 502
SEX foto SEXCOIN
Update:

Livecoin wallets are now active.

no active now
problem in livecoin?
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
 I dont buy right now, someone selling 6M coins... Let the fag dump.  Cheesy
Will buy later when he sold for nothing.
Livecoin Wallet ist again down  Shocked.
Ha лaйвкoин вce мoнeты c бaлaнca иcчeзли, в opдepax виcят нa бaлaнce 0. Ктo в кypce???
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
is SXC an anonimous coin?
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
not bad. I really like this thread: D. I understand correctly that goods can be purchased anonymously? in that number and expensive goods  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 27
do you think there is any future for this coin because seems its price doesn't related to its age
Pages:
Jump to: