Pages:
Author

Topic: [SXC][NSFW] Sexcoin - New Android Client Release! - page 39. (Read 137807 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Any news about Yobit wallets ?

I bought some SXC coins There but Wallet in Maintanace
Activity: 732
Merit: 502
SEX foto SEXCOIN
#sexcoin to the new year

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Yobit is such a joke. I'm taking all my funds of there. They really screwed me with this one.
Activity: 873
Merit: 1035
Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member
SXC Updates for 2018

In the last year many people have joined the SXC team and our community grows every week.

What have we done this year?

Sexcoin Windows/Mac/Linux Client release 10.4
Sexcoin Android release 11
Age Verification Features
New Hashpower for our main SXC Pool Lavapit and many new nodes
New social media and support channels
o   Bitcointalk
o   Reddit
o   Slack
o   Sexcoin Forum
    o   Multilanguage
o   Twitter
o   Telegram News Channel
    o   English
    o   German

2018 is going to be a big year for SXC

What's coming next?

Easier Usage of SXC
•   We are working on Litewallets for SXC
•   Monthly bootstraps for the Sexcoin client
•   New and easier installation guides for beginners

Mining around the world
•   SXC will get a new pool in Europe
•   If you need a pool near your location please contact the dev team

Spread the world with SXC
•   A sales team in Europe will bring Sexcoin to toy shops, clubs, online shops and many more.
•   A new crypto exchanger specialized for adult entertainment and adult merchants will start in Europe soon. SXC will be a big part of it
•   We are working on a list of all merchants, camgirls and services which are accepting SXC.
•   People from all over the world are joining our channels to help us spreading the world with Sexcoins :-)

Reward program
•   iOS SXC Lite Wallet App (attention: never the Word Sex in Apps)
•   SXC Lite Client for Windows (maybe electrum-sxc?)
•   SXC Lite Client for maxOS (maybe electrum-sxc?)
•   Translations - We are looking for translations of our services ( people that have previously offerred, watch for a PM )
•   Merchants and Camgirls - Do you have a merchant or camgirl which want to accept Sexcoins? Affiliate Reward
•   Bug Bounty (Report us a detailed bug report - What did you do? What happened? - and get a reward)

Many more things are coming to Sexcoin within the next months. Join our channels to stay up to date! ;-)

Do you want to help us making SXC big and hard? Join our slack and tell us how! Smiley

We wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year 2018!
Your Sexcoin team <3

Thank You!
Let us finish our Post with a Huge Thank You! Thank you all for your continuing support, thank you for your trust, thank you for your investments, your trades, and your use of the Sex-coin in our market places. And finally, thank you for keeping the blockchain sexy.
Sexcoin is an old coin, there were rumors that it was dead, but apparently things are working right here, are there sites that accept Sexcoin? When the Novaexchange stops trading, will there be other exchanges? Sexcoin could be a much-needed coin, especially on those camgirls sites.

Livecoin.net and Cryptopia.co.nz are very active exchanges. NovaExchange is closing down for everyone. NLExchange is still active, and is run by a very long time pool op.
How much Yobit asks for paid maintenance? Millions worth of SXC is stuck there...

To update a coin (SourceCode Update/Hardfork/Swap) with High Priority you can fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Maintenance type:
• Free (8-14 business days) - 0 btc
• Premium (5-7 business days) - 0.2 btc
• Exclusive (2-4 business days) - 0.5 btc

However:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26263594

Many other coin devs and coin communities have paid for updates and never received them. I have no trust left in dealing with Yobit.

SEX foto SEXCOIN
If someone forgot ...
why is the #Sexcoin up
and the course #bitcoin falls
Angela made it

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is a valuable coin, its value is that everyone can get involved
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
How much Yobit asks for paid maintenance? Millions worth of SXC is stuck there...
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
I don't understand how the faucet works, what are the slices  Huh

Yesterday I got ~0.2 SXC at payout time and rolled 1-2 times, today I rolled more and got only ~0.04 SXC at payout time.

Hi StelioKontos. I give away the SXC I mine. It can be costly and I do have a limited supply from mining and past donations. Also, the more attractive the SXC price becomes, the more motivated the fraudulent attempts are. I apologize for the downtime of recent weeks these attempts have caused also. But please understand this is only one of my many commitments.

Payouts were reduced so I can be sure the free service is uninterrupted in the future. Each 'slice' of the 'round' (aka 'entry per hour' in the 'past 24 hours') is now worth .0069 SXC. It was .069 SXC prior.

Thanks in advance for understanding. Donations graciously accepted: SE8RBBYpzJtKefCQgf3CaRkR81DDVj9b5N

Oh sure no problem man, you don't have to be sorry Wink

I only were curious about the algorithm behind the payouts Smiley

Thanks for the free service.
SEX foto SEXCOIN
#SEXCOIN
Join us, for the most adults, only 18+
Free - https://sexcointeam.slack.com - #nsfw

It is actually very easy to track down exchange addresses.

Please explain... we've been able to track some but never been able to get a complete picture.

How healthy is the SXC network and which of the exchanges in OP are still valid? Also, is Yobit wallet in maintenance or is it live?

Sexcoin network: https://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/sexcoin
Our major nodes are showing around 70 to 80 connections. Judging from the differences in addresses and entries in our dnsseeders we estimate approx. 300 active nodes.

Livecoin.net and Cryptopia.co.nz are very active exchanges. NovaExchange is closing down for everyone. NLExchange is still active, and is run by a very long time pool op.

Yobit :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25669153
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26263594
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

It is actually very easy to track down exchange addresses.

Please explain... we've been able to track some but never been able to get a complete picture.

How healthy is the SXC network and which of the exchanges in OP are still valid? Also, is Yobit wallet in maintenance or is it live?
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
I don't understand how the faucet works, what are the slices  Huh

Yesterday I got ~0.2 SXC at payout time and rolled 1-2 times, today I rolled more and got only ~0.04 SXC at payout time.

Hi StelioKontos. I give away the SXC I mine. It can be costly and I do have a limited supply from mining and past donations. Also, the more attractive the SXC price becomes, the more motivated the fraudulent attempts are. I apologize for the downtime of recent weeks these attempts have caused also. But please understand this is only one of my many commitments.

Payouts were reduced so I can be sure the free service is uninterrupted in the future. Each 'slice' of the 'round' (aka 'entry per hour' in the 'past 24 hours') is now worth .0069 SXC. It was .069 SXC prior.

Thanks in advance for understanding. Donations graciously accepted: SE8RBBYpzJtKefCQgf3CaRkR81DDVj9b5N
SEX foto SEXCOIN
#sexcoin Download me
I'm here https://sexcoinwallet.com/
 Grin
Great, thank you. I'll try.

See you on the moon.  Grin

We've got a chair set up for you! Welcome back!
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Great, thank you. I'll try.

See you on the moon.  Grin
Hello, need assistance here with unconfirmed transaction. Already posted on support sxcforum but no response yet.

TX ID
90173fb4d84e07c543ee55afad64b80e299bf3ad1f53970771a7d524571d148

is stuck in limbo for more than 24hs, still 0 confirmations.

I've the client synced and connected but nothing happens.

Are the coins lost or is there a way to recover the transaction?

The coins are not lost, the transaction is not on the blockchain.

What client version are you using? ( help|About Sexcoin )

EDIT: I just noticed there is no line in the detail for reporting transaction flags. I'm betting you are almost certainly on 0.6.4.x.
Make a backup of your wallet.dat file, download and install the new client ( https://sexcoin.info/downloads.php ).
Start the new client, you will need to re-download the entire blockchain ( sorry, but the new client needs to do this ).
After the blockchain is sync'd, replace the new wallet.dat file with the old wallet.dat .

IF the transaction still does not go through, you will need to restart the client with '-zapwallettxes=1' to free the coins up. After that, you will be able to create a new, valid transaction to send the coins.

The old wallet has approximately a 70% transaction failure rate because of the changes to the sexcoin network. You got lucky on your first send.

NOTE: We've had reports of the Mac client taking a long time to sync ( days according to some reports ). My tests have shown that it is probably because of wi-fi going to sleep or the computer going to sleep. Use a wired connection if possible and stop the Mac from going to sleep. You can also use the bootstrap file to help speed this up: https://github.com/sexcoin-project/sexcoin-bootstrap
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Hello, need assistance here with unconfirmed transaction. Already posted on support sxcforum but no response yet.

TX ID
90173fb4d84e07c543ee55afad64b80e299bf3ad1f53970771a7d524571d148

is stuck in limbo for more than 24hs, still 0 confirmations.

I've the client synced and connected but nothing happens.

Are the coins lost or is there a way to recover the transaction?

Activity: 1395
Merit: 505
Houston we have liftoff! Time to get SXC again.
Pages:
Jump to: