Pages:
Author

Topic: SXP xps kllkl laskl sakl - page 3. (Read 442 times)

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 21, 2020, 02:06:31 PM
I bought Xiot from uniswap. The total amount is only 5000 pieces. The current price is $600 and the highest has reached $800. My friend told me that he can reach $30000

https://beta.uniswap.info/token/0x31024a4c3e9aeeb256b825790f5cb7ac645e7cd5

There was a time I held one token which had a very low market capitalisation. There was several rumours that the project would do very well, considering the limited supply So I held on stiff. The project promised to list and I don't think they did, because I'm still holding the worthless tokens till now. It's best not to trust so much of what is said especially by new projects.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
August 21, 2020, 01:36:00 PM

Nice logo. I'm reminded of Mr. Plankton of Spongebob's Villain.

I have no idea what the project is about, there is nothing on its website that I understood to be honest https://xiotri.finance
But if it surpasses Yearn, it definitely will blow my mind. I won't even understand what the project is about but it got some value, I guess because they have the word Defi on their website.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
August 21, 2020, 01:24:53 PM
I guess you could consider things like this abuse of deflation especially if the projects aren't very useful, safe, efficient, and with other strong Blockchain/decentralized-tech fundamentals.
 If you don't get such "skyrocketing" projects to follow the right strict crypto standards and rules, others projects following the strict standards/rules wont be encouraged to continue to do what is right.
By the way, people should really be doing very useful things on the projects and not just locking up their coins. And their deflation should be moderate & regulated. Free market has to be right/moral.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 21, 2020, 01:10:12 PM
Only 5000 in supply, that is relatively small and going by history of coins with short or small supply their price usually tends to grow  a lot more, and if the coin has a reason for demand then it is game on, it could probably go higher but maybe not as much as your friend predicted.
Sometime token supply may not be important with such a high price, it is the most expensive coin in the market now, sadly have seen most coin  with higher price go down against bitcoin in the longrun. As DEFI project listed on Binance and few more exchange, it is still has the capacity to keep pumping higher
Activity: 560
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
August 21, 2020, 12:54:12 PM
Total supply only 5000!!!  Shocked Holy shit that is a too low supply for a token. YFI token which is currently leading the market has only a supply of 30000tokens. In front of that 5000 is a very low amount. So, in the market trend, it has possibility to go up as it has the lowest supply in the market. But 30000$ per coin is a dream I think.

We can't tell the future but the recent market condition and YFI price pump showing a small chance to reach the 30k$ price for that token.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
August 21, 2020, 12:34:29 PM
Waw! I think this is my first to here of a coin with such supply, 5000 is very low bro so most definitely it will grow in price, this is way less than btc and look at the price, as long as it is not just some shitcoin that has no active development or no purpose, you should hold on to your coins, you never know what the future hold.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 21, 2020, 12:28:07 PM
Thank you
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
August 21, 2020, 12:17:12 PM
Only 5000 in supply, that is relatively small and going by history of coins with short or small supply their price usually tends to grow  a lot more, and if the coin has a reason for demand then it is game on, it could probably go higher but maybe not as much as your friend predicted.
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
August 21, 2020, 12:10:24 PM
Nobody can be precise of what becomes the value of any token or coin at the moment. Remember someone used 10 bitcoin to buy just a pizza 10 years ago. Today, 10 bitcoin can buy pizza for an entire city.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
August 21, 2020, 12:08:34 PM
Is your friend a crystal ball or a whale planning to do a painful pump & dump soon?

I'm highly skeptical about both YFI and similar tokens/coins. Especially now that YFI has passed BTC's price tag - it only looks to me like it's getting closer and closer to the huge dump that'll shake off a lot of current believers. The total supply doesn't mean shit - check out 42 Coin. Only 42 coins in existence, yet no volume and .. zoom out that chart from day 1 of its launch to today and you'd see the price went from insane amounts of BTC to only 3. Should Xiot hodlers lose interest, it could get dumped in no time.

In other words, don't you think there's any human crystal ball out there who could make you rich out of nothing. DYOR, look the coin up and see if it's even a legit project with a legit team and real progress & be more than skeptical when willing to invest in a cryptocurrency. Don't fantasize over incredible figures because you might end up screwing yourself; you don't want to lose it all like you never had it.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 21, 2020, 12:00:15 PM
SXP xps kllkl  laskl sakl
Pages:
Jump to: