Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 107. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
I see, okay i have to read more about masternodes then! tnx!

You can run 10 of them on a $5/month Vps.

Can you run them for me?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You can run 10 of them on a $5/month Vps.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

One more question about masternode, do I need 1 PC per masternode, so if I want 3 masternodes I have to get 3 PCs?

I can imagine.. Grin Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
can anybody explain to a noob how to become a masternode, what hardware is necessary?
much appreciated!

just a pc 24/7 uptime or a vps compile wallet and few more commands to do

Interesting! so no need for like 100 ASIC machines or 100 GPU rigs?  
how many coins is possible to get with single i7 machine?

The daemons for masternodes use ~140mb of ram and very little cpu.
The amount of coins you can earn depends on the amount of masternodes you are able to run vs the total on the network.

Right now, you'd received around 60-65 SYNX daily per mn.

One more question about masternode, do I need 1 PC per masternode, so if I want 3 masternodes I have to get 3 PCs?
I am asking because my friend bought this mini-pc cluster that fits inside ikea helmer drawer, he can put 6 PCs in there, so if each masternode needs a PC I can get this similar setup with very cheap parts from ebay, so I can have 6 masternodes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAU6PeCzs_o

http://renderpockets.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/sleekdesign3a.jpg

it's up to you... you can run multiple masternodes on a single PC using different ports and as many instances as your PC can handle
can anybody explain to a noob how to become a masternode, what hardware is necessary?
much appreciated!

The amount of coins you can earn depends on the amount of masternodes you are able to run vs the total on the network.

I am asking because my friend bought this mini-pc cluster that fits inside ikea helmer drawer, he can put 6 PCs in there, so if each masternode needs a PC I can get this similar setup with very cheap parts from ebay, so I can have 6 masternodes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAU6PeCzs_o

http://renderpockets.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/sleekdesign3a.jpg
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
So, in order to run a masternode I first need to get 5000Synx? and set up a daemon? (already sent dev a pm for invite/add to slack)

Yes that is correct & I did invite you!
legendary
okay thanks, I will give it a try. just one more question how do I find SYNX group on slack, I never used slack before...

Send me a pm with your email for an invite.
Activity: 474
Merit: 252
Who can explain me in a few lines why it would be a good idea to start a Masternode?

i made around 200 coins per mn per day...with a few mns u can get big rewards daily and easy

i just offered to host masternodes for ppl that are not able to setup a mn , but i think ppl scared about 5k coins in my hand..but its no problem...

i will work on some other web features for syndicate
You need to make clear - people dont need to send the 5K to you and if done right, you dont have access to anything.  then they will probably applaude your effort.
okay thanks, I will give it a try. just one more question how do I find SYNX group on slack, I never used slack before...
legendary
I just wanted to setup masternode but I am complete noob, I try to follow the guide, but I am confused, which software should I install - just the wallet or all 5 things?

Syndicated
MBSyndicated.exe
MBSyndicateQTv1.0.0.7-2016-07-26.zip
Source code (zip)
Source code (tar.gz)

You need Syndicated.exe.
You then need to make a new folder labelled Syndicate1 in appdata/roaming and copy over everything from your appdata/roaming/Syndicate folder, except your wallet.dat and Syndicate.conf. You then need to place Syndicated.exe in that folder.

It's quite the process when attempting for the first time, I suggest you hop into slack for easier communication.

There are many people in there that are able to help you setup a masternode.
I just wanted to setup masternode but I am complete noob, I try to follow the guide, but I am confused, which software should I install - just the wallet or all 5 things?

Syndicated
MBSyndicated.exe
MBSyndicateQTv1.0.0.7-2016-07-26.zip
Source code (zip)
Source code (tar.gz)
legendary
much appreciated!

much appreciated!

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
much appreciated!

much appreciated!
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
legendary
Who can explain me in a few lines why it would be a good idea to start a Masternode?

i made around 200 coins per mn per day...with a few mns u can get big rewards daily and easy

i just offered to host masternodes for ppl that are not able to setup a mn , but i think ppl scared about 5k coins in my hand..but its no problem...

Thats a lot of coins per day.  200 per master node. so someone can easily have 100k of this coin.

= 50 master nodes  = 10,000 SYNC per day.  300,000 SYNX per month...   BIG sell pressure.

Rewards way to high ratio.

Currently, rewards are around 70 SYNX per masternode.

yes it was 200 when the mn count was around 40-50 now its over 100
legendary

Thats a lot of coins per day.  200 per master node. so someone can easily have 100k of this coin.

= 50 master nodes  = 10,000 SYNC per day.  300,000 SYNX per month...   BIG sell pressure.

Currently, rewards are around 70 SYNX per masternode.
legendary

u need some luck to..on my other mn in own 130 coins btw so nothing special...not really too much...as more masternodes-----------> less reward ...
Jump to: