Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 102. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 474
Merit: 252
For everyone watching KPIs Smiley

1- 3 exchanges in under 2 Months - without big sums of BTC paid for entry - by community direct/indirect efforts
2- The SYNX network has at least an average of 156 Master Nodes Live! 24/7
3- point 2 shows that +10% of SYNX Supply is committed in MN

growing surly and steadily
Let's keep it up Smiley

Cheers

+100

Shame Master Nodes are so stupid difficult to set up, or i would have them and stake my 200k coins.
Only a little more work left for parallel SYNX and DNET support in my script, watch this space:
https://github.com/marsmensch/masternode-vps-setup
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
@Community

Please note that many users seem not to have upgraded to the latest version wallet/daemon as we can see peers running the following versions:
    Syndicate:1.0.0
    Syndicate:1.0.0.1
    Syndicate:1.0.0.3
    Syndicate:1.0.0.5
    Syndicate:1.0.0.6
    Syndicate:1.0.0.7

Kindly upgrade to the latest so you do not have connections/sync issues and to keep the network as solid as we all wish it to remain.

Best regards,
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
What's your analyze after adding in c-cex? it is quite big and bigger than current exchanges.
time now to buy more coins for sure it will rise up and it will grow more, we will notice the big
improvement for the price and for more traders to show and ride with us.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

1- 3 exchanges in under 2 Months - without big sums of BTC paid for entry - by community direct/indirect efforts

Let's keep it up Smiley

Cheers

+100

Shame Master Nodes are so stupid difficult to set up, or i would have them and stake my 200k coins.

masternode setup isnt that difficult...u should split ur coins in masternodes Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

Let's keep it up Smiley

Cheers

+100

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
What's your analyze after adding in c-cex? it is quite big and bigger than current exchanges.

Let's keep it up Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The more exchanges the better, but I'm really hoping for Bittrex or Polo  Smiley.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
The SYNX market is now live on EmpoEX.com, happy trading!

https://empoex.com/trade/SYNX-BTC

#EmpoEX Team

Thank you! I'll update the OP shortly  Smiley
Activity: 419
Merit: 264
The SYNX market is now live on EmpoEX.com, happy trading!

https://empoex.com/trade/SYNX-BTC

#EmpoEX Team
Activity: 15
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
I filled out the form for poloniex a while ago
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
We could also pay the .1 btc fee for YoBit listing. Think what you want of YoBit (and you are probably correct in thinking whatever that may be anyway) but there are people there, people who would buy, hold and learn more about SYNX.

Please do not pay Yobit.. i know one of our community members has already taken the initiative and paid them +a week ago..

Oh didn't know that but I have heard it has happened before with other coins. Did they give that person any reason why it hasn't been added yet? If you know

Apparently they don't give reasons.
They either deem you worthy or they don't.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
We could also pay the .1 btc fee for YoBit listing. Think what you want of YoBit (and you are probably correct in thinking whatever that may be anyway) but there are people there, people who would buy, hold and learn more about SYNX.

Please do not pay Yobit.. i know one of our community members has already taken the initiative and paid them +a week ago..

Oh didn't know that but I have heard it has happened before with other coins. Did they give that person any reason why it hasn't been added yet? If you know

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I think we will see syndicate at c-cex very soon, maybe 2 weeks later.
yes we all waiting for that mate and after that happen we will surely get many investors to come and the price will surely uplift.
waiting for dev info about this mate, good luck.
I think we will see syndicate at c-cex very soon, maybe 2 weeks later.
Activity: 11
hi dev any update regarding to the new exchange? polo or trexx in specific just getting curious if this can be trade
now on those big exchange to have more exposure and for some price rising up, thank you dev.

I can't stress enough, how important it is for the community to keep requesting these exchanges list SYNX.
This can be carried out via coin request forms, the bittrex slack channel and Twitter.

IF you want listed on Bittrex send them a bitcoin.  Job done. Thats how 99% of coins get there.

Yes he's right. Pay those BTCs and you get listed on Bittrex!

I am in agreement. there is only one hurdle you need be concerned with...Bittrex. I suggest we pay the fee, even if it initially comes from the miner's earnings. To make money you have to churn blocks and that is not happening IMHO because there is a temporary lack of volume. The current exchange is a lot like an oil painting Smiley
Jump to: