Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 115. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.
Hi again. I see you finally got an exchange and a nice thick orderbook for me to unload into.

Don't mind me just cashing out cause I still don't like the premise of this coin or the presence of the stealth features it has.

PM me if you want to talk OTC trades. This coin has legs. Just hope you arent unloading everything you got or you might miss out on a nice one  Cool

I don't do OTC trades. I do exchange market dumps. The kind that crush the bid stack and leaves people freaking out.

And no, I won't miss out on a thing. I'll be busy elsewhere with coins that can be audited if necessary to combat criminal activity.

Please let us know how much you sell this coin for.  I'll add it to my book of Christmas dinner laughs.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hi again. I see you finally got an exchange and a nice thick orderbook for me to unload into.

Don't mind me just cashing out cause I still don't like the premise of this coin or the presence of the stealth features it has.

PM me if you want to talk OTC trades. This coin has legs. Just hope you arent unloading everything you got or you might miss out on a nice one  Cool

I don't do OTC trades. I do exchange market dumps. The kind that crush the bid stack and leaves people freaking out.

And no, I won't miss out on a thing. I'll be busy elsewhere with coins that can be audited if necessary to combat criminal activity.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Stop by & say hello in the Slack! Smiley

Do we need an invitation?

You do not need an invitation to get into slack. You do however need a slack account to get the invite.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Activity: 661
Merit: 500

PM me if you want to talk OTC trades. This coin has legs. Just hope you arent unloading everything you got or you might miss out on a nice one  Cool
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Im the One who Knocks.
Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is doing well!

Syndicate is coming along well! I've been working on the wallet & creating a strong foundation for our network to grow on!

We're going to be creating seed servers all around the globe to eliminate any more connection issues!

Great to hear, the wallet has potential, works well, transaction send and receive quickly.

Would be great, if it was easier to set up a Master Node.  Would love to set one up.

I would like the options to resize it, at the moment its either BIG (bottom of wallet does not fit on screen)
or full screen.  I am unable to resize to make it smaller / fit better.

Also, there is no address book / page, like in the OP, when will that be added?
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is doing well!

Syndicate is coming along well! I've been working on the wallet & creating a strong foundation for our network to grow on!

We're going to be creating seed servers all around the globe to eliminate any more connection issues!

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
Will people who stake get rewards as i am not "clear" if the rewards only go to masternode creators?

Would love to try to set up a masternode, looks tricky though.

Yes you will still get rewards for staking, even if you dont have a masternode.

if i remember correctly PoS block rewards are fixed to 10 SYNX that are split 50% to master-nodes and 50% to none-master-node-staker

so if you win 10 SYNX on a staking-master-node you are lucky to grab the whole block reward for that block
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Will people who stake get rewards as i am not "clear" if the rewards only go to masternode creators?

Yes you will still get rewards for staking, even if you dont have a masternode.
Im the One who Knocks.

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
As far as I see there is no official SYNX community yet. Are there bounties to set up, run and administrate a forum?

If so, I could do the job. I am running the official community of Emercoin since a couple of months.

Pm me if you are interested.

Activity: 187
Wow I am glad I bought this coin a couple days ago.

Sometimes I really surprise myself with my coin picks  Grin

I love seeding brand new coins.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
This is maddness. i can't believe it
It is 19.000 satoshi i wanted to buy at 6000 satoshi yesterday but i didn't.
Very sadly.
What is your analyze people? buy or wait for bigger exchange? i think some whales are active at coinexchange This is not real price. if you looking for real price you must wait for bittrex.

madness it is Smiley
You have to make your own choice.... the facts are:
- adding to another exchange may increase the price more than drop it much
- waiting usually costs us more on the long run

i would suggest you buy some... and work on your book value.. (buying/selling and staking)
if you get 10@19K now and later you get 10@17K your book value 18K/SYNX
and if market value becomes 20K/SYNX ...

@Dev, we miss you lol
i think the community is will to vote you Dev of the year and SYNX coin of 2016 Cheesy
Keep us informed and involved and we'll be here for the community
Activity: 126
This is maddness. i can't believe it
It is 19.000 satoshi i wanted to buy at 6000 satoshi yesterday but i didn't.
Very sadly.
What is your analyze people? buy or wait for bigger exchange? i think some whales are active at coinexchange This is not real price. if you looking for real price you must wait for bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
Block explorer seems to be around 6 hours behind:

http://blockexplorer.syndicatelabs.org/

Any eta on a fix?
just maintanance, but network is working Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1316
Block explorer seems to be around 6 hours behind:

http://blockexplorer.syndicatelabs.org/

Any eta on a fix?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
Not sure why the image for the bounties is broken in op, but all I remember..
Articles/blogs written about Syndicate are worth 500 SYNX.
Tweets are worth 10 SYNX.
Retweets are worth 5 SYNX.

Exchange requests are worth 10 SYNX.

Don't quote me on the last one.
Someone else might remember the rest.

It's probably worth reducing the bounties a bit if the BTC value stays steady or increases further.
legendary
Activity: 1050
A BIG thanks to Anticlimax and the Slack members for sorting out my slight wallet issue.

SIMPLE solution, simply replace the peers.dat with this new one, restart wallet, all will be well.

Regarding price, its quite exciting to see such bitcoin buy orders at 8k level.  Looking good in the Syndicate hood!

Dev you could have a real gem on your hands here, think long term and you could delivery something great in this world, with real world adoption.

Glad we got you sorted out.

just curios with the movement any other ways to get some free give away coming from this coin
or all the bounties already been finish just trying to check guys.thanks.

Not sure why the image for the bounties is broken in op, but all I remember..
Articles written about Syndicate are worth 500 SYNX.
Blogs are worth 100 SYNX.
Tweets are worth 10 SYNX.
Retweets are worth 5 SYNX.

Exchange requests are worth 10 SYNX.

Don't quote me on the last one.
Someone else might remember the rest.

EDIT: All large bounties must be confirmed by the dev in advance.
Jump to: