Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 116. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi folks, anyone running the GUI wallet syndicate-qt (not syndicated) in linux?  Are there any pre-compiled binaries available for download?  Or has anyone successfully compiled from source?

I'm running Arch and ran into some errors during make.  I'm sure I downloaded the dependencies already.  I may have missed some steps (maybe need to run make in some directories under src/).  Maybe those using Ubuntu, Debian, Arch, etc. can share how they got the GUI wallet up and running? 

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
nice one this coin is close to start at the trainstation Cheesy
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
A whale wants 33 BTC worth of SYNX at cheaper price of 8K Satoshi.

Edit. A whale wants 33 BTC worth of SYNX at cheaper price of 9K Satoshi.

Not going to happen. He will have to move the buy price to at least 20K to get what he wants.

The real question is why are whales getting interested and want to buy a huge quantity of this relatively new coin? Any news that we are missing?

Bought all up to 21k!
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
CryptoDetective
coinmarketcap:
75    Syndicate Syndicate    SYNX    $ 937,523    $ 0.130399    7,189,650 *    $ 35,263    125.40 %    248.32 %    1886.21 %

Now that is a serious jump.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
A BIG thanks to Anticlimax and the Slack members for sorting out my slight wallet issue.

SIMPLE solution, simply replace the peers.dat with this new one, restart wallet, all will be well.

Regarding price, its quite exciting to see such bitcoin buy orders at 8k level.  Looking good in the Syndicate hood!

Dev you could have a real gem on your hands here, think long term and you could delivery something great in this world, with real world adoption.

Glad we got you sorted out.

just curios with the movement any other ways to get some free give away coming from this coin
or all the bounties already been finish just trying to check guys.thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
A BIG thanks to Anticlimax and the Slack members for sorting out my slight wallet issue.

SIMPLE solution, simply replace the peers.dat with this new one, restart wallet, all will be well.

Regarding price, its quite exciting to see such bitcoin buy orders at 8k level.  Looking good in the Syndicate hood!

Dev you could have a real gem on your hands here, think long term and you could delivery something great in this world, with real world adoption.

Glad we got you sorted out.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500

Not going to happen. He will have to move the buy price to at least 20K to get what he wants.

The real question is why are whales getting interested and want to buy a huge quantity of this relatively new coin? Any news that we are missing?

Its all good for the synx holders 8 )

Enjoy the ride guys. dont burn yourself
Activity: 770
Merit: 511
Im the One who Knocks.

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Seems like some images from the OP are not longer loading for me
Activity: 192

Wink
Activity: 545

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
33 BTC buywall at 8000 sat. Moon incoming
Activity: 192
40btc buy wall on a tiny exchange coinexchange  Huh. WTF. At this rate SYNX will reach 15k before bittrex lists it.
when bittrex lists it, guess we can expect 20k to 40k  Grin

Still too cheap  Tongue
Activity: 151
40btc buy wall on a tiny exchange coinexchange  Huh. WTF. At this rate SYNX will reach 15k before bittrex lists it.
when bittrex lists it, guess we can expect 20k to 40k  Grin
Activity: 525
Okay so even though I am unable to get http://canyouseeme.org/ to access my port 9996, I was still able to stake a block from that particular masternode. Is this normal?
legendary
So I'm trying to set up my masternodes. Getting the error:

Failed to start Masternode01. Error: could not allocate vin
Failed to start Masternode02. Error: could not allocate vin
Failed to start Masternode03. Error: could not allocate vin

What's the vin?

i had the same issue on windows... solved it by unlocking wallet for staking then start the masternodes.. hope that works for you

That worked. Thanks!

Seems like the Masternode tab has some bugs to be ironed out. Can't edit or remove any entries.

Go to your appdata/syndicate/masternode.conf.
You can edit/remove whatever you like.

What's the vin?

i had the same issue on windows... solved it by unlocking wallet for staking then start the masternodes.. hope that works for you

That worked. Thanks!

Seems like the Masternode tab has some bugs to be ironed out. Can't edit or remove any entries.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.

What's the vin?

What's the vin?
legendary
Slack links do not work for those without a slack account.

I realize that now. Thanks for the heads up.
Jump to: