Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 147. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
Please help:

"failed to start masternode1. error: Couldn't allocate vin"

I had that happen when the wallet was locked, hope that helps..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Please help:

"failed to start masternode1. error: Couldn't allocate vin"
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
It is quiet normal. It happens in all coins.  Try it one more time . Coins are never lost, only stuck. You will get the rest back too.

EDIT:Make sure you are using the lattest wallet. (v1.0.0.3)
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I send 5000  wallet with masternode and LOSE  What this?Huh? Huh Huh Huh
Status: conflicted, has not been successfully broadcast yet
Date: 6/25/2016 15:05
To: SNwFgeUTPcBGgx56g7gwuseCFmPDc9Par9
Debit: -5000.00 SYNX
Net amount: -5000.00 SYNX
Transaction ID: 8bd41879c761909c7d186f05e3e1f314df59996b8dded9b8fba9474d72ff1dd7-000

I can´t see that adress . (probably first transaction?)
http://blockexplorer.syndicatelabs.org/search

In wallet write in the console :repairwallet
It can help.

this transaction

Thank part has returned 50%
Activity: 80
Transaction ID: 8bd41879c761909c7d186f05e3e1f314df59996b8dded9b8fba9474d72ff1dd7-000

It can help.

I had problems with my wallet too, had to run repiar wallet a few times and each time it detected a new mismatch.
Also make sure you are using latest wallet with fix for staking

It can help.
I applied at Yobit to have the coin added. Hopefully we get it listed on an exchange soon.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I wonder what price will see SYNX when it hits exchange.   Huh
Mining is quiet expensive right now and next drop in reward is comming.
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 979
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Syndicate, how do i join slack? I have PM'd and emailed.

Thanks,

Silver
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I see the masternodes are down, from 6 to 3 now only. We are going to need more for this coin to prosper

The in-wallet masternode list typically shows only a fraction of active masternodes, in my experience with POS masternode chains. It's probably for the same reasons that your number of 'active connections' in the bottom right is less than the total number of active nodes.

With the low deposit required, I would expect some larger holders to be running 10+ masternodes.

Active Dev. i like coins with active Dev. they have a big future .
Could anyone run a masternode? Only 2 master node is available.

Yes masternodes are ready to be ran! Everyone can stake their balance and rewards from the same wallet!

9,950,000 POW Supply / 5000 SYNX = 1990 potential masternodes!

Lets create a strong network!

its pretty cool that the dev calculated to have almost 2000 masternodes from the proof of work supply, that is a juicy network if i do say so myself..

Thanks! A strong global network is mandatory for long-term growth!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I see the masternodes are down, from 6 to 3 now only. We are going to need more for this coin to prosper

The in-wallet masternode list typically shows only a fraction of active masternodes, in my experience with POS masternode chains. It's probably for the same reasons that your number of 'active connections' in the bottom right is less than the total number of active nodes.

With the low deposit required, I would expect some larger holders to be running 10+ masternodes.

Active Dev. i like coins with active Dev. they have a big future .
Could anyone run a masternode? Only 2 master node is available.

Yes masternodes are ready to be ran! Everyone can stake their balance and rewards from the same wallet!

9,950,000 POW Supply / 5000 SYNX = 1990 potential masternodes!

Lets create a strong network!

its pretty cool that the dev calculated to have almost 2000 masternodes from the proof of work supply, that is a juicy network if i do say so myself..
Activity: 363
Merit: 250

Innovation is going to prosper regardless, dont you fear!  Smiley
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.

Coming right UP Smiley
Activity: 94
No exchanges yet on this one?

I'll be quite honest with you guys, I don't like this coin. All of these anon features like darksend and stealth addresses just make it an easy tool for criminal activity. Sure you could theoretically use it for whistleblowing and vigilante stuff, but realistically how likely is that to actually happen? Compared to the near certainty of this coin being popular with criminals.

Please get this listed on an exchange so I can get rid of my bag of it for cheap. You're welcome to try to convince me to make an OTC sale of it, but good luck convincing me that you aren't just trying to scam.

But thats like saying youre going to stop using your own fiat currency because i can guarentee you its being used for criminal activity lol

Oh for sure it is, but it has traceability outside of cash transactions. And the US Government is taking measures to shut down that avenue of abuse by encouraging banks to discourage the use of cash for anything larger than the pizza and beer you'd need to party with your friends.

If you withdraw over $500 USD in cash in a single day, a suspicious activity report is filed by your bank marking you for investigation as a terrorist. By the way that also happens if you try to buy crypto using Fiat or try to cash out your crypto to fiat. They use that suspicious activity report as a reason to sic the tax man on you for auditing.

Funny stuff.

Let me know before you dump.

haha mmhm! dump into my future buy support! lol

Stack your bids on an exchange gentlemen, I'll happily crush them for you to get rid of a bag that my miner produced behind my back and I don't want to keep.

No exchanges yet on this one?

I'll be quite honest with you guys, I don't like this coin. All of these anon features like darksend and stealth addresses just make it an easy tool for criminal activity. Sure you could theoretically use it for whistleblowing and vigilante stuff, but realistically how likely is that to actually happen? Compared to the near certainty of this coin being popular with criminals.

Please get this listed on an exchange so I can get rid of my bag of it for cheap. You're welcome to try to convince me to make an OTC sale of it, but good luck convincing me that you aren't just trying to scam.

But thats like saying youre going to stop using your own fiat currency because i can guarentee you its being used for criminal activity lol

Oh for sure it is, but it has traceability outside of cash transactions. And the US Government is taking measures to shut down that avenue of abuse by encouraging banks to discourage the use of cash for anything larger than the pizza and beer you'd need to party with your friends.

If you withdraw over $500 USD in cash in a single day, a suspicious activity report is filed by your bank marking you for investigation as a terrorist. By the way that also happens if you try to buy crypto using Fiat or try to cash out your crypto to fiat. They use that suspicious activity report as a reason to sic the tax man on you for auditing.

Funny stuff.

Let me know before you dump.

haha mmhm! dump into my future buy support! lol
Jump to: