Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 150. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Ok SERIOUSLY. When does the SERIOUS ICO start so SERIOUS investors like me can SERIOUSLY invest a lot into it? I SERIOUSLY want to know.
SERIOUSLY.

I'm sorry but there was never an ICO planned!

Since we have yet to get on an exchange, the only way to obtain SYNX at the time of writing this post is mining or private party.

I will sell you 100 SYNX for the low low price of 0.5btc
where did you compared the price? is this coin already have a trading website mate? it seems that it is a big amount if 100 pcs already total to .5btc just getting curious what will be the  price when showed up in the market.

lol I dont think he was being serious...

...keyword..think
hahahah thanks mate, just got confused because he own his own project so i just thought he have that info about the
price hahha, thank you so much again sir. good luck to this community.

Haha no worries..So do you work for yobit or something? Can you put the word in!? Lol

Pretty sure it's a referral link in his sig.

the double yobit advertisement combo misled me lol
getting a compilation error on Linux:
Code:
/bin/sh: 1: ./autogen.sh: Permission denied
make: *** [/tmp/SyndicateQT/src/secp256k1/src/libsecp256k1_la-secp256k1.o] Error 126

any ideas, autogen.sh is absent.

Try:
Code:
chmod +x autogen.sh
./autogen.sh
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
getting a compilation error on Linux:
Code:
/bin/sh: 1: ./autogen.sh: Permission denied
make: *** [/tmp/SyndicateQT/src/secp256k1/src/libsecp256k1_la-secp256k1.o] Error 126

any ideas, autogen.sh is absent.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Ok SERIOUSLY. When does the SERIOUS ICO start so SERIOUS investors like me can SERIOUSLY invest a lot into it? I SERIOUSLY want to know.
SERIOUSLY.

Since we have yet to get on an exchange, the only way to obtain SYNX at the time of writing this post is mining or private party.

where did you compared the price? is this coin already have a trading website mate? it seems that it is a big amount if 100 pcs already total to .5btc just getting curious what will be the  price when showed up in the market.

...keyword..think
hahahah thanks mate, just got confused because he own his own project so i just thought he have that info about the

Haha no worries..So do you work for yobit or something? Can you put the word in!? Lol

Pretty sure it's a referral link in his sig.
SERIOUSLY.

...keyword..think

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
SERIOUSLY.

...keyword..think
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
New Slack channel is up!

https://syndicatedevelopment.slack.com/

Please pm me an email if you'd like an invitation!
SERIOUSLY.

...keyword..think
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
SERIOUSLY.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
SERIOUSLY.

SERIOUSLY.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
SERIOUSLY.
this is not ICO. You lost,dude Cheesy
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
SERIOUSLY.

Thank you! We currently have a poll going to allocate funds to bounties & it ends on 6/30. As soon as the poll is over I will contact you for payment.

Thanks again!
thanks a lot Smiley

No thank you! Smiley
legendary

Thank you! We currently have a poll going to allocate funds to bounties & it ends on 6/30. As soon as the poll is over I will contact you for payment.

Thanks again!
thanks a lot Smiley

Thanks again!
legendary
Anybody selling any Synx? I tried mining but couldn't get any successful blocks.

I have Paypal/btc

STDeCdbSAU5bxefNZxHPn8UfcLKGxnjQbc

We need to get on exchanges! Everyone needs to relentlessly contact Bittrex, Poloniex, Yobit, ect ect!

Lets make this happen everyone! The more we do for the dev the more he can focus on working!

X2 we can do this people! Smiley
Anybody selling any Synx? I tried mining but couldn't get any successful blocks.

I have Paypal/btc

We need to get on exchanges! Everyone needs to relentlessly contact Bittrex, Poloniex, Yobit, ect ect!

Lets make this happen everyone! The more we do for the dev the more he can focus on working!

@Dev can you put the website online so we can use it on the Exchange forms?

I can, but nothing has been done to it yet. It will be a blank landing page.

Should I put it online & forward it to this bitcointalk thread for the time being?

nope... i would rather something is done on it so we do not fall under the category of shit-coin before we start....
you have features we need to highlight and demonstrate properly to increase value...
i hope everyone agrees..

I agree, I'll put some time aside from the wallet to focus on the ANN thread & website a bit.

My goal is to have the ANN thread ready & waiting so as soon as my activity updates I can post it right away.
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.

I have Paypal/btc

@Dev can you put the website online so we can use it on the Exchange forms?

I can, but nothing has been done to it yet. It will be a blank landing page.

Should I put it online & forward it to this bitcointalk thread for the time being?

nope... i would rather something is done on it so we do not fall under the category of shit-coin before we start....
you have features we need to highlight and demonstrate properly to increase value...
i hope everyone agrees..
Jump to: