Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 48. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Had high hopes for his project, unfortunately it turned into donations circus...

We shook out reffi... a few more to go.   Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Had high hopes for his project, unfortunately it turned into donations circus...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What's in the Magic bottle?
Alrighty, SYNX Development fund is up and running! Donate if you can!  Smiley

SQHvvfgPLUtiKZ9iXa4rAsnyVLr4c2BDn5
Activity: 135
STTrBtvNfDUreKeWiyVwUNzSAz6KKGaSkY

Had high hopes for the project..took a big shot on the chin Sad
Activity: 857
Heres my wallet: SfYNAqUV4bZkhyzekHVaEiB5bhvDUCPxws

Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
Just a reminder, i will close the old donation adress (don't send coins to this adress or you will help the old scammer dev)

in fact i will give away free synx every week, so make sure to follow this topic closely

2000 synx for the first one who post his adress!

next week: 4000 synx

third week 8000 synx

15 april: 16000 synx

just be thankful for your lives everybody!!! this world is amazing

heres my wallet : SSzG6b6jZXt2JNVQ8E7UYxeotRrJogzucX

thanks
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
It´s 30.3 in germany. Have to sleep now so hope it counts:

SSX5dCTbs1H2B5vFDKjkJenG2Ps5M8Sd3t

We just tossing out addys

SRzFi9W6i1Q2oV7TiTPNLcFvsjurPJ8Zfj
what did this mean? post address here will receive coins?
SPS7XtgcTApgsBZ2cbuVeJKPtmkhpLbA1X
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

We just tossing out addys

SRzFi9W6i1Q2oV7TiTPNLcFvsjurPJ8Zfj
Activity: 531

Activity: 546
Merit: 502
still waiting for masternode pump lmao Cool
The whole concept of Syndicate is pretty interesting and quite unique on crypto market. I think that the coin is pretty undervaluated and maybe it's because it wasn't published in the right time.
These days, when bitcoin price drops and every 'masternode' coin is pumping, this time is ideal for these projects. So if the devs start to be more active again and some marketing will come, you may see a nice pump, because the marketcap of the coin is still very low. Wink

This is if the developer returns and shows the update (if any). And so it's a good time to merge coins for those who do not already believe in the project

But personally I do not believe in the developer's revival

Agree with you, we can see brighter tomorows only when (if) there'll be some active devs, it won't do its "pump" part just from nothing.
With active devs and some updates, the community will start to be more interested in the project again and good community always creates a solid base for a growth. Cool
We'll see if there will be some revival in the end, but this is a unique opportunity to make it alive and it may not happen again, so would be pitty to not catch it.

Without active development Syndicate will die fast. Now its dumped half-dead coin...
Activity: 2
Hi,

Does anybody know where I can find a wallet for SYNX?

Thank you...

i have never used wallet SYNX, i hold them on exchange, so sorry

Thank you

https://www.coinigy.com/s/i/58d85c1a/
Hi,

Thank you...

i have never used wallet SYNX, i hold them on exchange, so sorry
Activity: 2
Hi,

Thank you...
it will return back to 1000 sat soon i think
yeah, i do not think a dead coin will pump up ahead
Activity: 182
🚀 🌏
still waiting for masternode pump lmao Cool
The whole concept of Syndicate is pretty interesting and quite unique on crypto market. I think that the coin is pretty undervaluated and maybe it's because it wasn't published in the right time.
These days, when bitcoin price drops and every 'masternode' coin is pumping, this time is ideal for these projects. So if the devs start to be more active again and some marketing will come, you may see a nice pump, because the marketcap of the coin is still very low. Wink

This is if the developer returns and shows the update (if any). And so it's a good time to merge coins for those who do not already believe in the project

But personally I do not believe in the developer's revival

Agree with you, we can see brighter tomorows only when (if) there'll be some active devs, it won't do its "pump" part just from nothing.
With active devs and some updates, the community will start to be more interested in the project again and good community always creates a solid base for a growth. Cool
We'll see if there will be some revival in the end, but this is a unique opportunity to make it alive and it may not happen again, so would be pitty to not catch it.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Yet for some reason there is a 2.6 BTC buy order at 1375 SAT

2.6825 / 195090.70468364 / 0.00001375

Huh

Someone planning a resurrection.
well lets see how they can make this project be alive again, i use to love this because of the PO's service and rewards really gives a lot
but after not seeing dev's activity here and no support anymore i think community lose their interest, hope this attempt of resurrecting
will be maintained continuously.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
it will return back to 1000 sat soon i think
Activity: 45

Huh

Someone planning a resurrection.
Activity: 525

Huh

Activity: 474
Merit: 252
SYNX is awsome and a bit same with pivx but even better and more unique in some aspects. I think this is highly Great oportunity to get in (at low market cap and while we are still going under the radar.) This is very potential early days of the project especially when Btc price is down and all good MN coins are going to the moon, I would say that now is about the time... .
(Dont regret later if SYNX will shoot and you didnt get in early)
SYNX and PIVX have zero in common, you should do your homework.

To those that are interested in some truth besides affirmations by other bagholders:
I am pretty the dev made great money during the initial pump and failed to address the most simple tasks because of either missing motivation or lack of capabilites. I looked at the code and the latest version isn't even at github, so the option of "reviving" that project is not available.

Last but not least, the whole "assets in wallet with masternodes and staking" didn't make any sense in the way the wallet was developed and doesn't scale at all. Guess why the SYNX wallet is one of the worst memory hogs you have ever seen.
Pages:
Jump to: