Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 51. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
It this is dead coin then the price is good because I've seen many coins comeback from the dead with massive pumps!  I will keep my modest invest in synx for long term!
Activity: 952
Merit: 502

Been a busy couple months working and over the holidays but I am still here and very much involved with the Syndicate Project! Expect a major beta release, Synx Point of Sale System with inventory and sales tracking integration, in the coming weeks. Investors and active members will be able to use an early preview to play around with the new system prior to open beta! Stay tuned and keep staking.  Smiley

This was 6 weeks ago and the main reason most bag holders have been accumulating still in this range such as myself.
The longer we go with no communication on such things as website down, working block explorer link, and a 2017 road map will see weaker hands cash out and post there reasons such like above.
I have been staking my bag since last year with much profit, not stopping now.

Look, i wish you all the best. Just don't throw any more money at it. This project is dead.
The dev doesn't even care to publish his sources at github anymore. All that's left is poor bbob.
I think this project is dead too, and maybe sometimes later ,DEV will back here tell you "i am still here, working hard with the project". but nothing happen. Grin
Activity: 474
Merit: 252

Been a busy couple months working and over the holidays but I am still here and very much involved with the Syndicate Project! Expect a major beta release, Synx Point of Sale System with inventory and sales tracking integration, in the coming weeks. Investors and active members will be able to use an early preview to play around with the new system prior to open beta! Stay tuned and keep staking.  Smiley

This was 6 weeks ago and the main reason most bag holders have been accumulating still in this range such as myself.
The longer we go with no communication on such things as website down, working block explorer link, and a 2017 road map will see weaker hands cash out and post there reasons such like above.

Look, i wish you all the best. Just don't throw any more money at it. This project is dead.
The dev doesn't even care to publish his sources at github anymore. All that's left is poor bbob.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Activity: 474
Merit: 252
I am pretty sure there is no dev anymore. Alle he released was promises with sub-average quality code. Out for two weeks now above 1k and very glad i don't have to bother about this craphole anymore.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
when will DEV back, and give us some good news!  i bought synx @890sat.  to see what will hapen then Tongue
I really hope that dev can use this opportunity moment in the crypto market right now, everything is going up, new money is pouring into all the cryptos!  This is the perfect opportunity to squeeze this positive moment and release some update!  Its a win win situation right now, everything is rising like crazy even the useless coins!! Synx just needs a bit of exposure and it will moon like crazy!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Let's not get to ahead of ourselves, but I don't believe we have seen the last of our dev.
There has been a lot of accumulation goin on sub 2k over the past few months, so that is intriguing.
It is sad to see the lack of communication from the dev, yet we all do things differently and who's to say his method doesnt lead to a positive outcome.
Activity: 37
Top wallet was around 900k coins before he moved them off exchange. The bitch bought another 300-500k more over the last 2 weeks. Just a matter of time before dev comes back with major updates and hypermoon incoming. Remember to dump in his buy walls.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Lol everyone thinks dev is accum that is interesting, i bought little around 700 just to see what will happen.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
I have a feeling we are in for some good news. Everything under 2000 sat is accumulation. It's honestly very, very safe to buy right now.
are you sure man?  DEV has already offline for a long time.  and there is no team, just himself .no one knows wtether he will back and whether still work on this project
Activity: 37
I have a feeling we are in for some good news. Everything under 2000 sat is accumulation. It's honestly very, very safe to buy right now.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Is there a working block explorer?  492617 sounds about right?

It sounds right. My client says 493049 blocks at this moment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Is there a working block explorer?  492617 sounds about right?
Previously showed only 1 connection, and now as many as 12

maybe something big coming!!
Activity: 857
Previously showed only 1 connection, and now as many as 12
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Sorry guys, but I just sold my investment of 200k.

I can't take the chance of this being a dead end with the silent dev and all.

Wish you well if things pick up.

bye

Shakeout Nearing Complete

bye

I bought yours  Tongue
Activity: 857

bye

I agree with you. Your decision is correct, he did so, although my investments are modest
Pages:
Jump to: