Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 101. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Newbs like me are panic selling after realizing they weren't gonna get rich in ten days and need the money to pay bills. They'll be back Tongue

Sys is a great product and it looks to me like they have big plans for it; it will be worth the wait

Actually you COULD get rich in ten days (or a little more) when Blockmarket official version is released to the public.
Patience is a virtue....

Check that out:
http://shouldipanicsell.com/

Hahah good site, might take me some time to read through it. Thanks
I'm not tempted to sell at all. I think it's cool to be apart of this - getting rich is just a perk. But I can see how a lot of people that jumped in, that haven't been investing or trading long, wouldn't have the gall to hold.
Activity: 74
Merit: 15
The whole market make me sad not only sys  Angry Angry. Damn segwit, damn whales

THAT is their goal, dude. If you weren't sad, you wouldn't panic, and you wouldn't sell.
Activity: 17
The whole market make me sad not only sys  Angry Angry. Damn segwit, damn whales
Newbs like me are panic selling after realizing they weren't gonna get rich in ten days and need the money to pay bills. They'll be back Tongue

Sys is a great product and it looks to me like they have big plans for it; it will be worth the wait

Actually you COULD get rich in ten days (or a little more) when Blockmarket official version is released to the public.
Patience is a virtue.

I tell you all this because I am not day trading SYS (unlike other coins), I am investing in SYS. Otherwise I wouldn't reveal such info in public.
My comments might not make the bigger whales happy, but we all have our interests and mine are to see SYS get the credit it deserves.

P.S. SYS was in an uptrend channel prepared to surpass 10k sat for good last week having tested the support of the channel a few times successfully, it was a done deal more or less...and then at exactly that time BTC tumbled down from $2715 to $2505 on 24th of June - to  $2432 on 25th of June - to $2315 on 26th of June - to $2291 on 27th of June. That 4 day shorting attack on the Bitcoin affected all crypto, SYScoin included. Just bad luck. Bad timing unfortunately. Hadn't it been for the Bitcoin from end of last week (i.e. BTC was gaining now, say it were $2900 now trying to break the all time high), now SYS would still be in its uptrend channel above 10k sat. Instead panic selling in all crypto ensued. Because of Bitcoin.

Check that out:
http://shouldipanicsell.com/

Another big SYS owner here. I am not worried at the slightest. It has happened many times before.
It's just the sentiment of the market going bearish. Most of it is Bitcoin going slowly down, causing anxiety and then panic in people trying to sell their alts at whatever price in BTC -> USD and save some of their investment.

All the big holders who bought SYS under 1 cent are NOT selling, I can tell you this. And you can see it in the blockchain yourself.
I have made a ton of money so far buying the SYS dips alone. And I have never shorted SYS, this is the amount of respect I have for the coin, for the project and the team behind it.

It's a pity I don't have free BTC to buy the dip right now. It would be awesome.
SYS will soon start realizing its potential and it is many times what it's worth right now.

Just my 0.2 SYS  Smiley
Activity: 48

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Thanks for your reply. It is a little comforting.

"just my 2 sys"

I like that Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I really don't think that I am an idiot BUT I have to ask. I currently own 1/3 of my holdings in SYS up from 1/4 of my holdings. I keep adding on this LONG Dip. I have been following SYS from sometime now and totally believe this is in the top 3 of all cryptocurrencies so far as a solid business plan and future growth potential. I find it hard to believe that anyone that has read their brochure https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25508862/Blockchain%20Foundry/Consensus%202017%20-%20Blockchain%20Foundry%20Brochure.pdf
and also knowing they are on Microsoft Azure site that anyone would be selling. BUT here we are, it makes me second guess myself and think that I am missing something or I am an idiot. I know the whole market is down but it still does not make any sense to me that anyone would be selling which is causing the price to go down even more. None the less, I keep buying Smiley

Am I missing something ?

well said  Wink

altcoin markets are not allways rational and i guess people selling now have bought at >= 20cents and are in panic mode and/or some short term traders taking provits.
i own a lot sys and i have no doubt the coin will be worth much more sometimes in the future. so just hold if you are in for long term and forget short term fluctuations.

just my 2 sys

cheers
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I really don't think that I am an idiot BUT I have to ask. I currently own 1/3 of my holdings in SYS up from 1/4 of my holdings. I keep adding on this LONG Dip. I have been following SYS from sometime now and totally believe this is in the top 3 of all cryptocurrencies so far as a solid business plan and future growth potential. I find it hard to believe that anyone that has read their brochure https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25508862/Blockchain%20Foundry/Consensus%202017%20-%20Blockchain%20Foundry%20Brochure.pdf
and also knowing they are on Microsoft Azure site that anyone would be selling. BUT here we are, it makes me second guess myself and think that I am missing something or I am an idiot. I know the whole market is down but it still does not make any sense to me that anyone would be selling which is causing the price to go down even more. None the less, I keep buying Smiley

Am I missing something ?

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
When is the blockmarket coming out?
That is my point of interest as well  Smiley

Sorry to be rude but cant you be bothered to read up a couple of posts :-(
Hi,

I have just gone through Sys web page, Slack channel and Bitcointalk but unfortunately found no concrete date. I might have missed the post which states the exact date and this is the reason why I  post my point.

I would appreciate if you could guide me finding the post which has the exact date.

Kind regards

Exact dates are no longer given. This is what was stated in the post i referred to ' We’ll be releasing beta 5 to the public next week.'
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
That is my point of interest as well  Smiley

Hi,

I have just gone through Sys web page, Slack channel and Bitcointalk but unfortunately found no concrete date. I might have missed the post which states the exact date and this is the reason why I  post my point.

I would appreciate if you could guide me finding the post which has the exact date.

Kind regards

"Venture into Sports"
"Venture into Sports"
Hello everyone,

What is the contribution of Microsoft to the Blockchain Foundry? Do they have shares?

Kind regards
Activity: 5
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
The Syscoin QT does give you the option of install directory when you install it.

He/she is referring to the data directory.
Pages:
Jump to: