Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 96. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

When is the great rise ? $ 1 in September???

Any answer you get to a question like that will be pure speculation. This isn't a vaporware pump and dump coin though so it could happen at anytime Smiley

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

When is the great rise ? $ 1 in September???
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Super. Good video. Great news. We have been waiting for this for a long time. By the way, the price of a coin is excellent for today, so far we are buying this opportunity!
---
]

indeed nice vid!
btw: > 50 cents (or even 1$) = allways a good price to buy sys  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Super. Good video. Great news. We have been waiting for this for a long time. By the way, the price of a coin is excellent for today, so far we are buying this opportunity!
---
Blocknet LTC for SYS Decentralized Trade Across Blockchains

Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Blocknet LTC for SYS Decentralized Trade Across Blockchains

Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Blocknet DASH for SYS Decentralized Trade Across Blockchains

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Hi all! Is there a lightweight wallet for windows?
I have downloaded syscoin wallet 2.1.4 and I see is "eating" up to 85% of my laptop CPU (a Intel Core i3-6006U) when it syncs.
Time will tell while it is difficult to say!
----

Man I've always like the info graphics syscoin has come up with. So I'm a little behind on the times are those actual screen shots on Blockmarket in the top part or just examples of concepts of Blockmarket and what the completed product could look like once finished?
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

Man I've always like the info graphics syscoin has come up with. So I'm a little behind on the times are those actual screen shots on Blockmarket in the top part or just examples of concepts of Blockmarket and what the completed product could look like once finished?
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
if you are new to crypto, SYS is one of the best choices.

These prices are amazing right now.

So much so that my group is looking to acquire another 20M sys in the next 20 days.

It's unfortunate that weak hands are so easily fooled but crypto lessons are expensive.
You put them for sale, we buy them and resell half of them back to the weak hands in the $.50-.75 range.

I'd like to see the SYS Millionaires Club resurrected.

20M  Shocked I'm happy to get 20.000
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
if you are new to crypto, SYS is one of the best choices.

These prices are amazing right now.

So much so that my group is looking to acquire another 20M sys in the next 20 days.

It's unfortunate that weak hands are so easily fooled but crypto lessons are expensive.
You put them for sale, we buy them and resell half of them back to the weak hands in the $.50-.75 range.

I'd like to see the SYS Millionaires Club resurrected.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
6 Bitcoins are cool! An excellent investment of money at such a coin price!
---------
Damn this post really covered the pluses of syscoin blockchain and how it really is one of a kind. I've used and posted on both markets and I definitely lean more syscoin for sure but it's also important to give credit where credit is due bitbay has come along way with its marketplace too and in the end we are all on the same side with trying to beat out price gauging mainstream marketplaces. But a little friendly competition never hurt anyone!  Wink

exactly and at current price i could not resist and bought sys for another 6btc, holding all long term  Wink

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: