Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 112. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Damn, I wish I had a crystal Ball. Looks like I will have to sell another 1btc of another holdings to buy some more SYS.  Shocked
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
I can't believe i really sold some SYS  Tongue ,  but i still have an average stake.
Thanks,

I am buying more, not necessarily on dips. They are hard to find.

Given not much publicity SYS is receiving and no SYS/BTC exchange yet and the quality of the Blockmarket over its competitors anything can happen. I think it is safe to say that SYS is grossly undervalued. I am sure that $1 will come surprisingly quickly, not more than in one year from now.

Activity: 124
For sure. First coin/asset who try to implement lighting network. If it's working it will be fucking awesome.
And first blockchain market project who will be released. It's awesome too.
I was out  SYS since december and I just put back some BTC in SYS there is 2 days when I saw these news.
So many project are overvalued with the actual altcoin bubble. So I love be in project undervalued like SYS (or Iconomi).
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
Given not much publicity SYS is receiving and no SYS/BTC exchange yet and the quality of the Blockmarket over its competitors anything can happen. I think it is safe to say that SYS is grossly undervalued. I am sure that $1 will come surprisingly quickly, not more than in one year from now.
How long before you think .40 or .50 cents ?

Also, aren't they suppose to launch the beta version of they market place store this coming Friday May 5th and launch full version May 22nd ?

If so would that not bring the value up 5x - 10x current money alone ?

JMHO

...cu when SYS is over 1.-$   ;-)

It's very long journey to hit $1 but if you are long term investor than this is good choice. I also think one day price will boost over $1 maybe this could happen over a year.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
...cu when SYS is over 1.-$   ;-)

It's very long journey to hit $1 but if you are long term investor than this is good choice. I also think one day price will boost over $1 maybe this could happen over a year.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Looks like the OP needs some attention, top graphic cannot be found.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

If it does... I will be a millionaire haha! Still holding since day one and been increasing the kitty ever since. Dano and the team are amazing, and have loved their dedication from the very start.
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
This looks like an interesting coin, I will be investigating the Aliases and Certificate functionality available !
Activity: 213
Merit: 104
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/857409877609562112

Lighting Network now tested and working on Syscoin Mainnet is there no stopping the Devs :-)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Picked some up.
Lets goooo

Good move, you won't regret it. Some very talented people here with a great product.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Jump to: