Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 133. (Read 501963 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
By the way, I think the price drop this last week had to do with the winners of the 1.5 million syscoin award cashing out and ofc the high btc price.
But now both are settled.  Smiley
Well i think we did get some smart people who are vested in sys now and want to help with development on top of the api which is pretty good id say
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
By the way, I think the price drop this last week had to do with the winners of the 1.5 million syscoin award cashing out and ofc the high btc price.
But now both are settled.  Smiley
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Is there already a site where i can have a look to offered items?

its in your wallet.  Hit marketplace, then search. search for   to see everything
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
thanks for the information guyz, i just buy 20K syscoin. i will hold this coin and sell it until the price be 1000%
Activity: 437
Is there already a site where i can have a look to offered items?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Time to buy SYS, this is the last chance before epic way to the moon Roll Eyes

I feel that too. A weak or sideways bitcoin will make SYS go above 1000 sats for sure, then back to the ATH.

BTC-USD price is going down. This could mean alts will go up with its BTC exchange rates.

Time for pump.  Grin
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Where you can read how to create aliases and display products for sale? There are many different settings. Huh
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
for now, if you look at the market price, I prefer to buy direct rather than merged mining Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

I feel that too. A weak or sideways bitcoin will make SYS go above 1000 sats for sure, then back to the ATH.
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
just found this coin by chance, it looks like it is still pretty active, am i right?
Sure we are more active on slack though.. join.syscoin.org

is there no wallet mining?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
just found this coin by chance, it looks like it is still pretty active, am i right?
Sure we are more active on slack though.. join.syscoin.org
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I think we are in a controlled panic mode since BTC seems to be poised to go ATH. 800sats looks to be a support, a few times broken but the price comes back to this levels which looks good. I do not mind the price as it is now. And of course I am buying more Wink

I have just came across this new coin and after seeing the full whitepaper i am feeling that very soon we will see a price rise as it is a long term worthy coin.

No no no rising price since a lot or months

We had rising price of bitcoin since a lot of months and it took all the alts down to the bottom. When the price will stop the most useful and developed alts will rise for sure, and this will too I think.
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
I think we are in a controlled panic mode since BTC seems to be poised to go ATH. 800sats looks to be a support, a few times broken but the price comes back to this levels which looks good. I do not mind the price as it is now. And of course I am buying more Wink

I have just came across this new coin and after seeing the full whitepaper i am feeling that very soon we will see a price rise as it is a long term worthy coin.

No no no rising price since a lot or months
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
this coin is so underpriced..

im buying it when i can

I don't think the Price will up since 2020 ... So slow ...

Since 2020? Can I borrow your time machine?
Jump to: