Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 134. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
I think we are in a controlled panic mode since BTC seems to be poised to go ATH. 800sats looks to be a support, a few times broken but the price comes back to this levels which looks good. I do not mind the price as it is now. And of course I am buying more Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
SYS price should raise after updates espc the Zcash one. WHy are we down guys?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Thanks, sidhujag 

Can I get an invite(PM) from someone here to join game's slack ?

TIA
Ed, aka-mcptrman

join.syscoin.org
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
this coin is so underpriced..

im buying it when i can

I don't think the Price will up since 2020 ... So slow ...
legendary
Activity: 1764

im buying it when i can

Yes indeed, inspite of the consistent innovations for this cryptocurrency it is still way below price.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.
New version of node has been set up, but it still going down with the same error.

syscoind: chain.h:381: void CDiskBlockIndex::SerializationOp(Stream&, Operation, int, int) [with Stream = CSizeComputer; Operation = CSerActionSerialize]: Assertion `pauxpow' failed.

./syscoin-cli getinfo
  "sysversion": "2.1.1",
  "protocolversion": 70028,
  "walletversion": 60000,
Fixed in 2.1.2

Which we will be releasing soon btw, will have a post up on that when the time is right, almost there.

Other small updates:
- added whitepaper links to website
- added service providers and new explorer/faucet (coinpayments) to website
- added same new services to BCT OP, and update latest news to point to whitepaper

--

We're also working on open sourcing the code we use to run our team price peg, something that will allow other users to stand up their own automatically-maintained pegs that may run different fee rates or different coin options. At the moment I'm working on adding support for additional ALT coins to the default team peg before we open source, should help to expose Syscoin to an ever-larger community.

Thanks to everyone who has helped support and make 2016 Syscoin's best year yet. We could not do this without this community. The Syscoin Team's best wishes go out to all those in the SYS community and hope everyone has a rockin new year. We're going to blow the lid of 2017- will be our best year yet!

legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos

im buying it when i can
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
New version of node has been set up, but it still going down with the same error.

syscoind: chain.h:381: void CDiskBlockIndex::SerializationOp(Stream&, Operation, int, int) [with Stream = CSizeComputer; Operation = CSerActionSerialize]: Assertion `pauxpow' failed.

./syscoin-cli getinfo
Fixed in 2.1.2
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1017
LiveCoin - is a modern stock exchange

./syscoin-cli getinfo
legendary
reminder contest starts in 45 mins, head over to slack for an invite to #contest.
legendary

TIA
Ed, aka-mcptrman

join.syscoin.org
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

TIA
Ed, aka-mcptrman

legendary
Reminder tomorrow 12pm pst for the whitepaper contest where you can win up to 1.5m Syscoin! Check out our slack.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
Actually very nice whitepaper guys.

Agreed. Your points were rational and well made. Lots of promise in SYS with this technology.
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
I think SYScoin had already proved itself as an innovative and trustable coin.

Whitepaper was really professional and nice.

2017 and further future will be very good for SYScoin. I have already invested and will invest slowly more.

Hope to see 10.000 Sats in 2017 as first goal!
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Actually very nice whitepaper guys.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Official Syscoin 2.1 Whitepaper is available for download
at whitepaper.syscoin.org
plus details on 1.5 MILLION $SYS CONTEST!
legendary
Thanks for help. Previous issue has been solved. Currently node is working properly for a while until shutting down with the following error:

Code:
bitcoin@syscoin2:~$ syscoind: chain.h:381: void CDiskBlockIndex::SerializationOp(Stream&, Operation, int, int) [with Stream = CSizeComputer; Operation = CSerActionSerialize]: Assertion `pauxpow' failed.
I think i nailed that bug in the 2.1.2 release which is our SegWit release. It is still undergoing testing.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
MONERO
https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/813426519951474689

Syscoin 2.1 official whitepaper being released later today, packed with serious info on #innovative #blockchain tech within $SYS #fintech
Jump to: