Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 147. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
They changed the roadmap?
I swore before had 4 updates for October!  Huh

Why would that upset you? These updates are very important and can't be released without intense testing and vetting. I would rather they release zero updates than 4 if even one is broken. Relax and calm down, all is well...
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
Great job! I am absolutely satisfied with the progress. It is a one of the best projects on the blockchain so far and the most undervalued coin at the moment.
Activity: 413
The price around 1200 now and 45BTC on bids. If someone wanted to join the club it's now.

Yeah m8, I really really wished I had some extra BTC's to add into this.
But of course I hodled, so cannot buy more.
This is a guarenteed money maker before end of year imo
The price around 1200 now and 45BTC on bids. If someone wanted to join the club it's now.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil
They changed the roadmap?
I swore before had 4 updates for October!  Huh
In my opinion very interesting times are coming in altcoin trading with introduction of ZCash. I expect some of my favourite altcoins (including SYS) to drop down, so we can accumulate some cheap coins for future times.

So, explain why Zcash is so awesome and how it differs from every other "anon" alt out there? Do you think using SNARKS makes it foolproof and unbreakable? Why do you think SYS will drop because of a new ALT that has no real innovative technology? What do you think about them rewarding the "investors" up front when the miners get nothing during that period? Why no Windows wallet on release?

Just a couple things that bug me...

The main difference, as I understand it, is in advanced cryptography and heavily encrypted data. Secondly, zk-SNARKs prove ownership without providing details and nullifiers prevent double spends. Thirdly, Transactions are protected and observers can only see transactions themselves but not the value contained, where the inputs came from, or where they are going. Finally, I see professional team working not the first year for their product. So, there are a lot of reasons to think that ZCash can get high volume on the first weeks/month. Remember, when Monero was rising so fast, other altcoins were going down. We will see. I may be wrong.  

It will be speculative unless there are places that can use it for anonymous payments Smiley

Yep, the bottom line is the "holy grail" for sure. Doesn't matter what you have if no one wants it. Keeping an eye on Zcash but not impressed just yet...
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
In my opinion very interesting times are coming in altcoin trading with introduction of ZCash. I expect some of my favourite altcoins (including SYS) to drop down, so we can accumulate some cheap coins for future times.

So, explain why Zcash is so awesome and how it differs from every other "anon" alt out there? Do you think using SNARKS makes it foolproof and unbreakable? Why do you think SYS will drop because of a new ALT that has no real innovative technology? What do you think about them rewarding the "investors" up front when the miners get nothing during that period? Why no Windows wallet on release?

The main difference, as I understand it, is in advanced cryptography and heavily encrypted data. Secondly, zk-SNARKs prove ownership without providing details and nullifiers prevent double spends. Thirdly, Transactions are protected and observers can only see transactions themselves but not the value contained, where the inputs came from, or where they are going. Finally, I see professional team working not the first year for their product. So, there are a lot of reasons to think that ZCash can get high volume on the first weeks/month. Remember, when Monero was rising so fast, other altcoins were going down. We will see. I may be wrong.  

It will be speculative unless there are places that can use it for anonymous payments Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil
4 updates for October, to release 1, I already am satisfied..
When will the news drop the price further
Activity: 413
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
It just looks too good Wink
Of course I am buying more.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
It would be nice if they release in Q4 but I would not bet on it.

why would you not bet on it? You wanna bet 100k sys on it?

btw, nom nom nom on the cheap sys....hehehehe, keep selling please  Grin

Buy order filled....BAM!   Cool
It would be nice if they release in Q4 but I would not bet on it.
Jump to: