Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 150. (Read 501963 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Do you just hold SYS? any way to earn while holding it?

proof of stake forked off of bitcoin clones are dead in the water... you can trade your coins or lend them if there are ppl willing to pay interest.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Do you just hold SYS? any way to earn while holding it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84
any updates on this coin? Smiley i love SYS and i hold but would like to hear more
the price really deep now but good opportunity to hold more and earn in return for sure.
No worries. It goes down every time they post an update, opportunity to buy more sys is coming Wink

Question: Do you have any SYS? If you do then, why continue to trash your own investment? If you don't, well, thats a different matter entirely.
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
any updates on this coin? Smiley i love SYS and i hold but would like to hear more
the price really deep now but good opportunity to hold more and earn in return for sure.
No worries. It goes down every time they post an update, opportunity to buy more sys is coming Wink
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
I invite you all to check my new blog on investment and trading crypto-currencies.

http://cryptohermes.blogspot.lt/2016/10/syscoin.html

Haha. Freudian slip?

"Syscoin is a revolutionary cryptocurrency that offers near-zero financial transactions..."

I assume you meant that the cost of financial transactions is cheap - not that there are very few transactions. Or...?

Citation is from official Syscoin.org page. Of course it is about cost.

did I mention lack of professionalism? Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I invite you all to check my new blog on investment and trading crypto-currencies.

Haha. Freudian slip?

"Syscoin is a revolutionary cryptocurrency that offers near-zero financial transactions..."

I assume you meant that the cost of financial transactions is cheap - not that there are very few transactions. Or...?

Citation is from official Syscoin.org page. Of course it is about cost.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

Haha. Freudian slip?

sys is getting lower and lower Huh the developers are cheating the investors.Where is 2.1?

Be careful about making unsupported accusations in public.

Oh no, this is not cheating or anything. This is just lack of professionalism, no marketing strategy, no PR and probably some other bad decision. Perhaps we will hear now an  explanation of the situation with 2.1 to the community and what to expect.

Why would you market something that is not finished? Now THAT would be a bad decision. Give 'em time, Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was Bitcoin.
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

Bought another 100k, keep the fud going. Gotta get that mil  Grin Cool

Great decision. I invite you all to check my new blog on investment and trading crypto-currencies.

Activity: 301
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."

Bought another 100k, keep the fud going. Gotta get that mil  Grin Cool
Just calm down all. I think that some people have very big expectations with SYS. It is the main problem along with impatience. Of course we could expect stronger resistance levels to help stabilize the price.   
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
sys is getting lower and lower Huh the developers are cheating the investors.Where is 2.1?

Oh no, this is not cheating or anything. This is just lack of professionalism, no marketing strategy, no PR and probably some other bad decision. Perhaps we will hear now an  explanation of the situation with 2.1 to the community and what to expect.
But it is a fact that will convince me otherwise

Surely not your broken promises and missed dates Wink
I understand that it would make sense only if you have 2.1 working, blockmarket operational and both gain reasonable interest and credibility + a reasonable factor of coolness. Then you may be getting contracts to do this or that for someone who considers this platform to be promising enough to throw some money in.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
@Arvydas77
I think that's why this all hype after setting up the company. It was or is supposed to be an investment vehicle for someone. I mean someone who decides to put big money into it providing funds for the devs who work on the projects on the blockmarket etc. That's how I see it.
You think thats gonna happen overnight? Thats the goal but we are not there yet. First we need to release sys 2.1 then bm and then a pitch deck to investors..
No I do not, it might though, nothing is impossible. Since you're not being paid I assume at this stage there is no interested party yet. Good strategy either way.

Think about it some more. What would we show them?
@Arvydas77
I think that's why this all hype after setting up the company. It was or is supposed to be an investment vehicle for someone. I mean someone who decides to put big money into it providing funds for the devs who work on the projects on the blockmarket etc. That's how I see it.
You think thats gonna happen overnight? Thats the goal but we are not there yet. First we need to release sys 2.1 then bm and then a pitch deck to investors..
No I do not, it might though, nothing is impossible. Since you're not being paid I assume at this stage there is no interested party yet. Good strategy either way.
Jump to: